It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess I'm supposed to introduce myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well here I am...football season is right around the corner hence why I went with the username. But I've been a lurker for a while now as my friend (pacofunk64) has been hounding me to join. He got banned recently though
So I'm thinking he is just trying to use me and tell me where and what to post. I have a lot of interest in conspiracy theories, space adventures, and this whole Planet X, Nibiru, Ancient Aliens. I'm a conservative type of guy and I hope no one takes my opinions the wrong way. I look forward to some good discussion.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

Welcome to ATS! I just joined as well. See you around (:

E

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, this place is mad house, everybody comes out; crazy or sane. We hold great conversations and good arguments. So welcome

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
There is a fine line between genius and insanity and you will find a very good mix on these boards.

Keep elbows in the seat at all times, make sure your tin foil hat is secure, and remember to NEVER FEED THE TROLLS. For there are many.

Also remember this: No links, no picts, no facts; it didn't happen. (or as some will have you believe.)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Thanks guys/gals for the welcome. I have certainly seen A LOT of Elenin stuff lately. I also really liked the one where the guy said he has been to Jupiter I beleive. I gotta try and find that one. There are lots of others I've read but just can't think off top of my head...oh the RF signal from Elenin now? WTF? Anyways...crazy stuff indeed.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

Welcome to the board, any questions then feel free to ask

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS
Always something going on here
So many topics to choose from
Again Welcome to the Jungle

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link