It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No real person for iTunes issues...grrrr

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I love my Apple products and anyone who knows me knows it but WTH is with iTunes and not being able to speak to an actual person when you have trouble?

I am so annoyed as of late with iTunes I want to shove my iPhone down someones throat there.

I have nothing but problems downloading from the app store. It is always telling me to verify my credit card info, which I DO and it says my security code is invalid and well it's not! I use the card for EVERYTHING else I purchase online yet Apple iTunes has issue with it.

I have spoken to Apple customer service and they say you have to email iTunes. Um sorry but if I am PAYING for a service I want to speak to a damn person not some email that they NEVER respond to!!! The lady at Apple got all pissy with me and I got pissy right back. I have a right to. I pay for something and can't use it! WTH is that!

I am trying to download an iTunes gift a friend sent me. It's now 45 damn mins later and it's STILL acting a fool.

I haven't been able to really use my iTunes and Im about to take my butt to the Apple store which is 45mins away and just raise hell...maybe flash my Apple tat...that could help!

I'm just so frustrated and I never get frustrated with Apple but this is starting to get on my last nerve! I just want to download music and movies and not have to have the run around with my damn cards. My card worked for a little bit but it seems when my session times out on my phone it wants a new verification and that is when it doesn't work....like now!!!

Anyone have any ideas what to do?

Also I don't want to hear "That's what you get for buying Apple." This is the rant forum and I will still defend my lovely Apple to the end!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

That's what you get for buying Apple.

I just quoted you.

GM

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic

That's what you get for buying Apple.

I just quoted you.

GM

ROTFLMAO!