It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RF signal from Elenin Reverse says : Planet Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
This comet speaks English, that's cool.

This Elenin stuff if getting ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. People just WANT this to happen and for there to be an ELEnin.

So asinine.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm getting . 'Kill' 'planet' 'earth' or something like that anyway. Haha
edit on 31-8-2011 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

It's like 60% of ATS are morons that make up their full opinion on one phrase.

I totally agree.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Im hearing "Leaving Planet Earth"

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Come in Elinin......we are having problems reading you....you are breaking up...I say again, you are breaking upcome in Elenin......are you still there???

Perhaps not for much longer!!
edit on 31-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: add link to a 2nd ATS thread

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
This comet speaks English, that's cool.

This Elenin stuff if getting ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. People just WANT this to happen and for there to be an ELEnin.

So asinine.

Come on buddy, you saw the word Elenin in the thread title...
So... Asinine, yet, worth spending your time to research?
What exactly does this say about you and how valuable you consider your time to be?

Admit it, all you skeptics just can't help clicking on every Elenin or Nibiru thread because deep down, like the rest of us, you know that it could be possible and you are clicking these threads to see if anything solid has been found. Just like how the atheists just cannot help clicking on every religiously themed thread title, becamee deep inside they are looking for the piece of data that will convince them. That's all the rest of us crazy Elenin believers are doing, too, just speculating out of curiosity and also boredom plays a role. There's maybe a few who truly believe. The overwhelming majority of us are just curious, like you. The only difference is, unlike you so called skeptics and debunkers, we don't feel the need to reply with insults and throw tantrums, instead we keep an open mind and treat other people with respect.

Is it gullible to say anythings possible? No. And just because I may entertain a thought or a theory with an open mind, does that mean I am running around in the streets waving around a sign reading "End is nigh" ?? Does it mean I quit my job and am packed up and ready to run for the hills? No. L/ł

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join