It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RF signal from Elenin Reverse says : Planet Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
that's what it sounds like

now why would "aliens" have to encode and reverse cryptic messages?

seems odd

Want more? More is coming. Word. -------------

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I hear "big girth"...
Apparently they noticed how generally fat we are!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
sounds more like "did it good" ..if anything at all.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
Okay, okay...I'm not trying to 'flame' you or anything OP, but what else can we come up with. I mean a garbled mess of a couple syllables can be anything.

Personally, I think it's saying

"Deeper, deeper" ....funny, but that's what it sounds like...

Yeah, not much to get from just that little sound loop. I bet we might have more incoming, I suggest we should reverse and heighten the pitch of those signals too.

I guess hearing "planet earth" is subjective, but I heard that more clearly then what most of you guys hear! ^^

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

First off, what's the SOURCE of this audio file??? Who recorded it and how??? Any douchebag with a keyboard plugged into a PC, a set of effects and a sound editor could have made it. How come someone post it in a forum with a title "RF signal from Elenin Reverse says: Planet Earth"?? Seriously???

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Exactly. How the hell are people so gullible. If this is the real deal let's see a source?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm not saying the audio is legit or anything but I will allow the possibility of them harmonising the words planet earth. I'm not sure when it was but didn't we send a probe into space containing information about earth and a map of where we were in the Universe?

If so aliens could have picked it up and studied it, then travelled to us to take a closer look. Sending the message in reverse might just be the way they had read the information.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Link won't open... link won't open....?

Maybe they got elenin garbled: ELE NIN : ALI EN
Haha!

Maybe just recordings originating FROM earth from someone hoping it is an alien spaceship, and bouncing back to us :WE ARE PLANET EARTH! PLANET EARTH!! Please come save us from ourselves!

Gee, hope it wasn't baby Alien we just nuked, Mama Alien bear might come after us with a vengence - woo woo

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Didn`t we send out looking for other life and say planet Earth on it with location. So how would the whatever it is know Planet Earth. Let me do the brain work for you. We told them.

Remember search is your friend.
en.wikipedia.org...

www.cosmosmagazine.com...

At least one other poster above is aware we sent signals saying Planet Earth. Even sent cartoons.
But why would they repeat what we sent unless it`s just part of it. And just because it appears to come from the same direction of the comet does that mean it is from there? I think not.

edit on 8/30/2011 by Connman because: added more below links

edit on 8/30/2011 by Connman because: removed first link due to bad language. Sorry for that

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar

Exactly. How the hell are people so gullible. If this is the real deal let's see a source?

Well, you seem pretty gullible to what 1AnnunakiBastard says because the source is in the damn OP and if you take care to read my posts instead of ditching the whole tread you might see that I'm not so gullible.

It's like 60% of ATS are morons that make up their full opinion on one phrase.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
But why are the aliens talking backwards?

Maybe they live backwards in time

From our perspective, they’re arriving, but from theirs, the encounter with us is over and they’re on their way back home.

Decode some more. Maybe we’ll hear them saying bye-bye.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
I'm not saying the audio is legit or anything but I will allow the possibility of them harmonising the words planet earth. I'm not sure when it was but didn't we send a probe into space containing information about earth and a map of where we were in the Universe?

If so aliens could have picked it up and studied it, then travelled to us to take a closer look. Sending the message in reverse might just be the way they had read the information.

Really??? Aliens have been on Earth, living here, raising civilizations, waging wars, teaching humans, manipulating their genetic structure and being worshiped as gods, since hundreds of thousands of years ago. Some of them are still here, working in underground bases with the military of superpower nations. "Sending encoded messages in a comet?? The Giza pyramids are over 10.000 year old and men still don't know what they were built for. Most likely there's an entire intergalact encyclopedia buried beneath the Sphinx, in the so called "Hall of Records" and you are seeking for encoded messages in a comet... (sigh)

edit on 8/30/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar

Well, you seem pretty gullible to what 1AnnunakiBastard says because the source is in the damn OP and if you take care to read my posts instead of ditching the whole tread you might see that I'm not so gullible.

It's like 60% of ATS are morons that make up their full opinion on one phrase.

Nope!!! The "source" the OP posted is ANOTHER thread about the same subject, which is based in a YouTube video. When I said "SOURCE", I meant a link for the alleged university in California, where this group is using a radio telescope and finding "encoded messages" in the comet ELENIN. Surely such important discovery, if authentic, may have at least one page dedicated to its research, containing detailed data and more audio files available for download. Or perhaps videos and pictures of the alleged astronomers, performing their work. Well, if none of these material is available, unless the OP was THERE, watching them recording these radio signals and decoding them, this thread and the other one, are completely BALONEY!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Omg I think I cut the sound clip too short.
I took the other word in front...listen

soundcloud.com...

I wish I had a better source heh

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I hear " drink more beer". Maybe a message of enlightenment?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

you hear what you wanna hear .... "Suck my ****" or "Mow the lawn" .... whatever ...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Perhaps they have been listening and watching our tv channels for centuries on the way here?

For centuries you say? I'm not a fan of those TV shows we made a few hundred years ago... the acting was really wooden! The old radio broadcasts of those jousts were pretty good though!

IRM

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by stirling
Perhaps they have been listening and watching our tv channels for centuries on the way here?

For centuries you say? I'm not a fan of those TV shows we made a few hundred years ago... the acting was really wooden! The old radio broadcasts of those jousts were pretty good though!

IRM

i always liked the Flintstones when it was a reality show....ahhh the good ol days!

edit on 31-8-2011 by lordpiney because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

They saw Homer Simpson on TV ?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I've listen to the recording and although i'm not sure about the word "Planet" it does sound like "Earth" at the end...

That's actually pretty cool if it's really coming from Elenin's neighborhood

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join