It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly Man Caught on Tape (Natuashish)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ghost Walker Of Natuashish, Labrador

Well this is a strange video and I am wondering if anyone here can tell if it has been tampered with? It is was an interesting video as it does look like a semi-transparent person walking through the frame.

I just brought it here as it was a good video and need further looking at.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have no idea what causes the effect, but if you watch the motorcyclist at the end of the video he fades in over the same area as the "ghost walker" fades out.

So unless he too is a ghost it's simply some visual illusion.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Motorhead

ooooOOOOoooo, two ghosts!!

I think the reason the bicyclist was fading was because of the raindrop on the camera. It seems like he only faded out during that part. The 'walker' though seems to stay the same transparency throughout the video though.

I don't know, I just thought this video was interesting. But apparently I'm the only one.

Pred...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Very cool optical effect! Who knows?

If I had to guess I would say that it has to do with the compression working with frame rate. Perhaps the compression is only looking for parts of the image that change and therefore update. The man walking fairly slow is maybe just barely within the threshold of the frame refresh rate and phasing in an out with each image update with only partial capture happening of the changing part of the image due to nearly unnoticeable motion & color variation over the last frame update. Hrrrm hard to explain. I'm thinking this is one of those motion activated cams.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Creepy!
I think it might have been tampered with though!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
There is a haunted bridge in Southern Illinois (on Rt.3 South of Chester) and I saw a ghost walker there once. What I saw looks very similar to this video.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
WOW that is interesting. I noticed in the beginning the guy on the motorcycle rides by just inches from him and neither of the two seem to acknowledge the others existence. The motorcyclist doesn’t bother to slow down and the ghost walker doesn’t even flinch. The other strange part is when he seems to vanish into thin air. If this is a hoax it is very well put together but I don’t know. I cannot make a call on this one neat video though OP worth a S&F

new topics

top topics

join