It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread Not Showing Up In "New Topics" Or "Fire Hose"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I could swear someone else posted a thread about this recently, but I can't find it. Maybe it disappeared too.

I posted a thread called Japanese insider spills the beans! It's over for Japan! about 90 minutes ago. At first, it showed up under "new topics". Then it disappeared, and hasn't been seen since. However, it does show up in "recent posts".

I did alert the staff, but was curious to see if anyone else has experienced this in the recent.
edit on 8/30/2011 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Things have been going haywire on here for a couple of days for some reason. SkepticOverlord knows and is trying to fix it. I have had things happen, like being signed out of ATS when I didn't do it, and (don't know if it's related) but I was on here and the pages wouldn't load, so I went to do a scan on my antivirus (thinking it was my computer.....and my antivirus was off....once again I didn't turn it off. I think that's probably just a coincidence, but it kind of worried me....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
My firehose does not even load many times. I am forced to enter a forum or move a forum t my preferences on my ATS if I want to see the ewer topics.

Annoying sometimes because I only get to see a thread once it is on page two....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I havent noticed it to be honest, but i dont post many threads.

One thing i have noticed though, is that i cannot access anything from the cryptozoology forums, just keeps trying to load a blank page

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Intetrestingly enough, the thread has finally shown up in the list of topics. Don't know if staff fixed it, or if SO is doing some background work, but it's there.

I appreciate everyones comments, and would still like to hear more.

top topics

join