It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney is now officially a zombie!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

You had me going there for a second; I had begun searching the net for more information....

Though like you said he displays all the signs, “if the shoe fits......."

SS

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Here is a video which represents my view, but you are right, Cheney has not been in a Medical Doctor Psychiatrist's office (--that we know of--) for psychopathy diagnosis, but mental health professionals can view his many public appearances, speech, behaviour, to glean where he is coming from. And again I say, we must look in the mirror, to see who has been keeping these guys in power. Many people approve of Rick Perry and Obama yet still, in polls. They will take that to the voting booths for 2012.

edit on 30-8-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Yes I agree with some of the ideas presented, but following those criteria most if not all politicians, powerful humans and wealthy fit that mould.

Some say they’re all psychos; I tend to think that they’re products of our society and are simply quite good at what they do.

Now of course thats an oversimplified explanation, but these men and women are quite simply achieving the most they can in this system.

Example: what is the number one objective for a corporation, customer service, environmental safety, employee safety?

No.

Its profit and ever increasing profit margins and that’s the law at present time.
In short, these “Elite” are effectively maximizing their profits.

SS

edit on 023131p://pm3138 by Spike Spiegle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I agree psychopaths always gravitate to places of authority. This isa known trait of a psychopath, along with having no remorse for the harm they bring to others. The extremes will see everyone they come in contact with as a target. No matter how much benevolence they are shown. They are witrhout a soul, hence the lack of remorse and are not human in anyway. The Bible even warns us about them. They are the wicked.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Truly a case for proof of the existence of the "Walking Dead"!

...and to think he is probably going to be in a position of influence again come 2012.

fun times

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle

Yes I agree with some of the ideas presented, but following those criteria most if not all politicians, powerful humans and wealthy fit that mould.

Some say they’re all psychos; I tend to think that they’re products of our society and are simply quite good at what they do.

Now of course thats an oversimplified explanation, but these men and women are quite simply achieving the most they can in this system.

Example: what is the number one objective for a corporation, customer service, environmental safety, employee safety?

No.

Its profit and ever increasing profit margins and that’s the law at present time.
In short, these “Elite” are effectively maximizing their profits.

SS

edit on 023131p://pm3138 by Spike Spiegle because: (no reason given)

Yep this makes total sense. The societies on this planet are based on maximum profits and winners-verus-losers, haves and have nots. It is ---taylor made--- for people incapable of remorse and intropsection.

Makes me remember an audio tape I was listening to, years ago, from The HitchHiker's Guide To The Galaxy, where, on this one planet, that civilization had a rule of making "those who least wanted to" assume positions of power, ---versus--- "those who most wanted to." I always thought it was a brilliant idea, for a series of funny fiction yarns.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blahandblahandyadayada2

Indeed,imagine the havoc he's going to reek!!!!

Why can't he just step down.....

SS

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The real question is.........

Seeing as how his heart basically doesnt function as a muscle anymore, are the valves just operating from the blood pressure?

So does that mean, that as long as his machine doesnt go out.........he could live.................

.....????? how long?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Very good question, I suppose until another part of his body that can’t be replaced starts to fail.

Until then, he could end up living a very long time indeed.

It’s the brain that can’t really be replaced or supported in any way shape or form, so if anything should happen to his noggin that would be it.

SS

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Here is a video which represents my view, but you are right, Cheney has not been in a Medical Doctor Psychiatrist's office (--that we know of--) for psychopathy diagnosis, but mental health professionals can view his many public appearances, speech, behaviour, to glean where he is coming from. And again I say, we must look in the mirror, to see who has been keeping these guys in power. Many people approve of Rick Perry and Obama yet still, in polls. They will take that to the voting booths for 2012.

edit on 30-8-2011 by simone50m because: edit

Interesting. The voice synth failed at the end.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
So is Zombie an upgrade or a downgrade from satan.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

I think going from "Satan" to a "zombie" is a downgrade.

Though I'm not sure he ever was the "devil" that's kind off giving him to much credit.

SS

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

And the sad part is that there are people who think that Cheney and Bush are completely innocent. People who continue to blame terrorism itself.

I do think that Dick Cheney should be tried at the Hague.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Yes, I totally agree it boggles my mind that so many people still support the bush/Cheney champ.
I don’t get too involved in politics these days, keeping myself up to date on other topics that seem of more importance seems to take up much of my free time.

Still the fact ramains, millions of people still back Bush’s actions during his two terms as president of the US.
I heard a fellow member on ATSLIVE the other night, he was saying how even today in 2011, Bush and his actions were justified and the correct course to fellow.

I respect this persons opinion (and normally agree with most), but this one caught me by surprise.

How in the name of all things “holy” could one still chant the Bush mantra?

You’re either with us or against us. – W .Bush

SS

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
He evan looks like a zombie in this video.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join