It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS research thread, which countries harvest human organs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Following advice from bluemirage5 I have decided to change the thread to research which countries partake in this gruesome practice. So if you have any information about any country I would love to see it. I think this practice is very Frankensteinlike and I personally find it despicable, how about some respect for the dead.

The following article was released this morning and once again drew my attention to this horrible practice. Which other countries do this?

www.jpost.com...

I remember seeing this topic on ATS a while back and found it a bit hard to swallow, however this motivates me to do some more research on this topic and I would hope that we as ATS can have an impartial investigation into this matter.

I know threads on Israel and palestinians usually turns into a thread with useless bickering and finger pointing with one side slagging the other off so please can I ask anyone who wishes to partake in this thread to stick to facts and theories and lets try and keep our personal viewpoints and bias out of this.

This thread is not a discussion on the article but a thread for investigating the claims to see whether they are legitimate, so any informaion you can find and add please do so.

Play nice kids.

P.S I see that this has been covered quite extensively by ATS so if the mods deem it redundant then so be it.

Related threads:www.abovetopsecret.com... ; www.abovetopsecret.com... ;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace, love and respect to all.
edit on 30-8-2011 by demoncleaner because: To explain that this topic has been covered extensively on ATS.

edit on 30-8-2011 by demoncleaner because: Changed the thread from only discussing Israeli organ harvesting to discussing organ harvesting in general.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by demoncleaner

Why another thread when you linked to 3 previous ones

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

These are new allegations from a new article and thus in my opinion warrants a new thread, however I did add that it has been covered extensively and if the mods deem it redundant they are welcome to remove it.

I was hoping for a collaborative research thread from members and not merely a discussion on the issues.

For instance i have found that the allegations of Israeli organ harvesting are part of an official UN Human rights watch document.

www.unwatch.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I don't see any point in starting another thread on this issue and keep in mind many many countries harvest human organs illegally, so let's not finger point to just one particular nation....unless of course you are anti-semitic!

Perhaps you would like to start a general thread on organ harvesting. I have plenty of info on illegal organ harvesting committed in China, India, East Europe, USA, South America, Israel, Russia, Brazil, Phillippines, Vietnam, Turkey, South Africa, and other nations.

Just to give you an idea so you don't target only one nation......

China:

www.theepochtimes.com...

Kosovo:

www.guardian.co.uk...

Eastern Europe:

samvak.tripod.com...

edit on 30-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Isn't everyone anti-semitic

You'd think so by reading ATS threads...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Since Congress passed the EMTALA Act to give 100% Free healthcare to illegal immigrants....and the 2014 ObamaCare we all will be forced to buy....except illegal immigrants who were exempted in the Bill....

The question is, why aren't we harvesting organs from illegal aliens since we're providing them 100% free healthcare?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Following your advice I have changed the title of the thread to turn it into a research thread discussing organ harvesting in general.

My intention was never to turn this into an anti israel bashing thread but to research the topic of organ harvesting.

So I would love to see your evidence on the other countries, especially South Africa so please elaborate.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

You want to harvest organs from illegal citizens? Have you gone completely mad?

Organ harvesting should be up to the donor....PERIOD!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Sure, but I'm going to expect you to also do your homework considering this is YOUR thread and not mine!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by demoncleaner

Following your advice I have changed the title of the thread to turn it into a research thread discussing organ harvesting in general.

My intention was never to turn this into an anti israel bashing thread but to research the topic of organ harvesting.

So I would love to see your evidence on the other countries, especially South Africa so please elaborate.

S/F on this. It brought up an entirely new topic I'd never really had reason to look at. A related story I picked up due to your thread and initial story link went into some detail about Egypt having been a nation where selling organs has been legal. One of the last nations in the region, apparently that hasn't outlawed the practice directly. Talk about learning something every day.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Ok so there seems to be more than one form of organ harvesting, intially I was interested in governments practices of organ harvesting but its hard to ignore the black market as well, it seems that China and Brazil have a big problem with illegal organ harvest to be sold on the black market.

Poor people are often lured by the promise of financial reward for instance this teenager in China's Anhui province sold his right kidney to buy an iPad 2.

www.dafoh.org...

Also found this website giving alot of details on several countries, although I dont know how accurate it is considering they state Mozambique is part of South Africa, its not the same country.

news.upickreviews.com...

Will post more info as I find it.

I never thought this was happening however I remember reading a while back about Netcare, a very prestigous end well known medical facility her in South Africa, pleading guilty to illegal organ donor and transplant operations, I was shocked and surprised that it did not get more attention. Here is the link.

Netcare says sorry again for organ scandal

news.za.msn.com...

Personally i find it strange that this receives so little attention or public outcry.
edit on 30-8-2011 by demoncleaner because: To add netcare story.

top topics

join