It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs talks about the media's fear of Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I just heard a short preview for tomorrow's (Tuesday, Aug 30th) Coast to Coast program. Jim Marrs will have a full 2 hours.
(For those of you not familiar with Marrs, I highly recommend you give him a listen. I promise you will be impressed.)

Clips from a recent interview with Marrs were played, and he said something to the effect of:
"The media is so completely controlled by corporate interests, that a 'New World Order Agenda'
can't even be questioned. It's the norm. They detest Ron Paul because he TELLS THE TRUTH."

(That's pretty close to Marr's comments, verbatim.)

Marrs advised people to visit U.S. News and World Report website. They comment on every GOP candidate EXCEPT RON PAUL. They're afraid to even mention his name! It's like they're vampires and Ron Paul is holy water.

This promises to be a great Coast-to-Coast show.
Here's their website:
www.coasttocoastam.com...

A map of Coast-to-Coast stations throughout the U.S., with air times:
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Jim Marrs website:
www.jimmarrs.com...
edit on 29-8-2011 by ColeYounger because: Add the program's date.

edit on 29-8-2011 by ColeYounger because: Added C2C station map

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Looking forward to this.. Hopefully it's George Noory and not his snooty little skeptic guest host Ian

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ian is snooty because he asks guests tough questions? Really?

I wish Noory would be gone. Ian and Knapp ftw.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
They mention Ron Paul as much as the others. They even dedicate entire articles to him. Whoever this guy is just proved he's untrustworthy by spreading easily checkable facts.

www.usnews.com...

Here is the title of one of their articles.

Is Ron Paul a Fringe Candidate?

You may say it's a negative article and doesn't count however your post says they never mention him.

Wrong

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

Great, I have to work tomorrow night but I will catch this on YouTube on Wed. This will be interesting. Was following Jim a long time before I even heard of AJ, always liked him better by far

BTW, not wild about George, prefer Ian too.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

More crap from Kro...

Don't you get tired of sprouting the same lies?
Haven't you noticed that very few agree with you?

I can state as FACT that here in Australia I have NEVER heard Ron Paul's name mentioned on MSN..
All the other candidates yes but never RP...
Considering I mainly listen to ABC, a Government radio, that's pretty damn sad...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by kro32

More crap from Kro...

Don't you get tired of sprouting the same lies?
Haven't you noticed that very few agree with you?

I can state as FACT that here in Australia I have NEVER heard Ron Paul's name mentioned on MSN..
Considering I mainly listen to ABC, a Government radio, that's pretty damn sad...

What lies did I tell. The poster made a claim and I proved it false so perhaps you should point that out instead of trying to accuse me of things.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Anyone that says RP is not being ignored by MSM is a liar IMO..
They only mention him if they really have to or are pushed into it..

His words are also twisted,cut and taken out of context at every opportunity..

BTW, you're good at that one..

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

*Breath*
*Breath*
*Yawn*

Did you yawn yet?

Okay you are ready. The truth is, MSM does not need to be fair and balanced (but they used to be and there are threads on it). Eventually these companies can do what they want.

MSM are companies just trying to get ratings and money. They are companies. Fair enough. They need profit.

*Yawn*

The sad part is Ron Paul has never brought in ratings, so he is of no importance to them in the past, so why start now? I don't feel like it is an active coverup. He is still talked about and heard, maybe more than others.

Personally, I have seen more Ron Paul videos than from other candidates. I just don't see coverage beyond that. He is a fun character; I like his thoughts and spirit

PS~Did you YAWN? Just curious...
edit on 30-8-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
They mention Ron Paul as much as the others. They even dedicate entire articles to him. Whoever this guy is just proved he's untrustworthy by spreading easily checkable facts.

www.usnews.com...

You may say it's a negative article and doesn't count however your post says they never mention him.

Wrong

so... are all the mainstream networks untrustworthy as well? because they're the main ones saying the media ignores him..
Yahoo News: Is The News Media Treating Ron Paul's Presidential Campaign Unfairly?
Huffington Post: Are The Media Ignoring Ron Paul?
Fox News: The Silent [Ron Paul] Revolution? Media Ignore Paul Study Finds
Chicago Tribune: Change of Subject - Why The Media Ignore Ron Paul

need more? I got more..

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Ian is snooty because he asks guests tough questions? Really?

I wish Noory would be gone. Ian and Knapp ftw.

No, he's snooty because he speaks condescendingly to people making "outrageous claims". George is open minded and willing to hear anything, which in my opinion embodies the spirit of the show

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Just read this and thought it hugely important-

"i can't help but think there is a bit of reverse psychology going on in a sense that... ron paul is made to look like he's being manipulated out of place and held back by the media, because of his righteous ideas, and he's obviously making people aware of the Problem.

'they' will/are getting the Reaction from people like us, which will bring more exposure to him,, and when you own the media networks you can control when this happens and make it seem the people have the power...

and before you know it the Solution to all of our problems has got the attention he needs and we're all wrapped up in the moment of how great things will be!!!

how many politicians/presidents have suffered heart attacks, accidents, cancer or some other medical condition thats prevented them from doing the great things that would have been a huge thorn in the side of the greedy fews agenda!?

we've just got to be careful of the herd mentality is all i'm saying!!!!"

How many times have we heard about a presidential candidate being the one thats gonna bring change and do great things..?!
Now if you've bs'ed the people so long and so many times then each time you bring another contender to the table, you have to sell the illusion better, you'll have to tell more 'truths' better in order to get the right sort of 'reaction'.

Remember we have the english language because of the persons behind the scenes.. we have man made religions because of the persons behind the scenes,, and yes, we have the political systems because of the persons behind the scenes.... The foundations of our societies have been carefully constructed by these bloodlines and its all designed to manipulate and trick us!! IT'S ALL A SCAM FOR ENSLAVEMENT!!!!

Something worth bearing in mind!!!
edit on 30/8/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

www.usnews.com...

Wrong

My fault for not clarifying! U.S.News & World Report had a poll on their website. It was a "Which GOP candidate would you vote for?" Ron Paul was not even mentioned. His name was nowhere in the poll.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

MSM are companies just trying to get ratings and money. They are companies. Fair enough. They need profit.

We're not talking about sitcoms and soap operas. We're not talking about the 'Lifetime' channel here!
We're talking about the news. News is supposed to be factual\objective.
Some people are concerned, myself included, not so much that important stories are omitted, but that
outright lies are being told.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by kro32

I can second that absolutely. I have one of our 24 hour news stations (ABC24) on the tele pretty much permanently when I get home and not ONCE have I heard his name mentioned even in passing.

The only reason I know of Ron Paul is because of ATS, which led me to the various other "fringe" sites where he is talked of.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Not saying that I dont 100% agree with him. But what if the (NWO) is useing reverse psychology?

I know that sounds extremely stupid. But I would. If you think you're revolting against me when
in reality you didnt.

Just a little food for thought.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau

Not saying that I dont 100% agree with him. But what if the (NWO) is useing reverse psychology?

I know that sounds extremely stupid. But I would. If you think you're revolting against me when
in reality you didnt.

Just a little food for thought.

LOTZA LUV

Nah... I really don't think that's what's going on. That implies that Ron is their asset and they, in reality, want him to get in? It's too big a risk. They only pull out the truly clever tricks when they absolutely need to, and at this point, either not talking about him or when they do talk about him, talking about how "he would legalize heroin" and stupid s#$t like that seems to be working for them. Rick Perry had only been in the race for 9 days when he took the top spot in the polls. That's why it's up to us to get Ronnie in

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It could be reverse-reverse psychology. They don't mention him knowing that people will see through their ploy that they want him to be elected and so do not vote for him. It could be reverse-reverse-reverse psychology as well though - they know that you know that they know....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Ron Paul & The Top Tier

Watch this 4:20 clip from a Daily Show episode that aired on Aug.15th, 2011.
This show offers proof that MSM does everything it can to not mention his name, unless they're throwing mud at him or making fun of him.

You're more than free to believe that the media treats Ron Paul the same way as the other candidates. But in this situation the burden of proof is on you to show that the media is actually fair to RP and show that they don't avoid talking about him at all costs.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger

www.usnews.com...

Wrong

My fault for not clarifying! U.S.News & World Report had a poll on their website. It was a "Which GOP candidate would you vote for?" Ron Paul was not even mentioned. His name was nowhere in the poll.

Obviously it's just a honest mistake made by the person creating the poll, right?
Surely they wouldn't leave out the name of a 12 term congressman candidate.
But when his name is left out of NUMEROUS polls, me thinks things are really starting to smell funky.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Allegory of Illumination because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join