It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A commercial airliner crash within 1 week

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I know this will be hard for many people to take but I was visited by UFOs / a holgram / or God whatever you want to believe it was doesn't matter. I was shown telepathic pictures of my life's future. A few things have come true and many more I am awaiting to validate that I can tell the future accurately. One of the premonitions was an airplane crash with my father dying. I am getting that strange feeling something is not right and based on the imagery I received this trip seems close to the timeline. My father is in Africa right now coming home in about 5-7 days. He is also traveling around Africa on smaller aircraft. I hope this doesn't happen but based on previous experience I believe I may lose my father this week.

My father lives in NJ so any African flight that goes down inbound to NY/NJ this week will not be a good thing..

I hope I'm wrong..

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You are wrong, nothing will happen, positive thinking.

GM

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

is your father working for CIA,or BP...Shell? if he if travelling with small airplane in Africa now days...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Wow, if your dad lives in NJ why travel around africa in a small plane?

Anyway, let's all hope that you are completely wrong. I wish your dad a safe trip home.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So you think your a psychic and you're willing to experiment with your dads life to prove it?

Even if it was a premonition I had I would be on the phone right now saying "Dad, maybe you need to stay another week." but hey that's just what I would do.
edit on 29-8-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have thought about that but if I indeed was shown the future then life cannot be anything but preditermined. What if I tell him to stay a week and it's that airplane that does him in? How would I feel then?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

That's true but what about everyone else on the plane? Does it mean its predetermined for your dad to prolong his flight until that right one comes along? The extension on their life is up to your dad only? What if he decided to stay in Africa and never fly again. How would destiny kill him then? Fly a commercial airliner into his house? To many scenarios to know for sure.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

...but if I indeed was shown the future then life cannot be anything but preditermined.

Life is not pre-determined, we are free to determine our fate. Presuming what you say is true (and I'm not saying I believe it is) what you were "shown" may be one of many possible futures...

Having said that, I would be "just superstitious enough" to never say anything like this out loud (or in writing) about anyone I cared about, even if I was thinking it.

edit on 29-8-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
These types of posters should be banned. Enough with the stupid predictions. If a quarter of them on ATS were right, here in Cali I would have been killed 20 times over by now.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

great point.

mp:
How about a little sensitivity to my current problem/feelings? Being rude and obnoxious to me at a time I'm worried about a family member is cold hearted and rude.
edit on 29-8-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Awesome,.
Well maybe this will be my last week of posting,.
My wife an I are flying to Hawaii on friday.
Funny thing is I told her I wasnt comfortable flying this time.
And flying used to be a weekly part of my job

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Although I respect your vision I believe you probably have issues with your father. If you truly believed his life was in danger from an air disaster you would have picked up the phone IMMEDIATELY and would have warn him that his life is in serious danger instead of posting it here. What good is it for us to know and not your father? Do you believe your own vision? I don't believe you do. BUT if you do believe it than pick up the phone and don't worry about being perceived as a lunatic. One more issue....UFO/hologram/God?? You appear confused...which do you believe? Can't be all 3.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
airplane crash in Africa ,well thats pretty much a given.
Its like saying a car will crash tomorrow.
more details ,like aircraft type or livery would give you more cred

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Can't you warn him? Will he listen?
The truth comes from God..a mixture of truth and lies could come from anywhere else.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Sorry for reposting. You should pray for your father and others' safety...that the crash will NOT occur.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
These types of posters should be banned. Enough with the stupid predictions. If a quarter of them on ATS were right, here in Cali I would have been killed 20 times over by now.

But without this nonsense this forum would be empty because I don't remember to read a single correct prediction/prophecy in my whole life

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
close but no cigar
a military plane with 21 aboard went missing in Chile. By 'missing,' I'm assuming it crashed.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
4 days after your OP and a plane did indeed go missing. Clothes and other materials from passengers were found, so it did infact crash.

So on one hand your prediction was right, but the location and details were wrong (which is dismissable and much to your relief). Call your father and tell him you love him.

On the other you took a stab in the dark and hit something.

If indeed you were shown unforeseen events and premonitions from a supernatural entity, then surely you have another prediction for us!

Please share another.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
and another small passenger plane crashed in California today. no link, sorry, I saw it on TV just now.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Wth,
another one
3 plane crashes in a week?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join