It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Viewed in its Shelter? You Decide. [Video]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SelfSustainedLoner
Sorry all, But there is nothing inside the man made shelter from the first video in the OP.

Here is what you see as eyes, It is actually nothing but your brain trying to make shapes out of bad lighting/shadows.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d44be8497908.gif[/atsimg]

Thanks! That's what I was hoping someone could do to the video to make that area more visable.

Just the darkness playing tricks on the eyes. Star for you.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz

Originally posted by SelfSustainedLoner
Sorry all, But there is nothing inside the man made shelter from the first video in the OP.

Here is what you see as eyes, It is actually nothing but your brain trying to make shapes out of bad lighting/shadows.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d44be8497908.gif[/atsimg]

Thanks! That's what I was hoping someone could do to the video to make that area more visable.

Just the darkness playing tricks on the eyes. Star for you.

hahaha, wow, even though it wasn't the part of the image you were looking at, behind the blurry "body" images of the "mother and baby" in that pic, if you look just behind themyou see what looks like the conical head and forehead furrowing its brow and black shaded eyes underneath. sticks out like a sore thumb once you see it that way.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Having viewed the video tape the following can be stated:

If you consider that most wild creatures are scent oriented and usually have better sense of hearing, sight or nose than most humans, after viewing the video tape, the people in it may mean well however, they were making too much noise, combined with the fact that they probably reek of deodorant, giving them away to any creature in the area.

There was a lack of looking for things like footsteps or even looking for hair or even other signs that could lead to the discovery or proof of said creature.

While the structure was impressive in its making, the question is what is it, we can not be sure, though it probably has been abandoned long ago and other creatures are making their home in there.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If you pause the video at 4:19 you can clearly see that one of the sticks that is propped up holding the wall is cut at the bottom, It looks as if it was cut using some kind of sharp cutting tool or blade.

I didn't nee anything I thought was a squatch in there, just darkness.

I would say that it is a hunting blind.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by llmacgregor

No...not a blind...a shelter project,yes...no way to shoot out of that thing,either pics or bullets except one small direction....thats something a group of Boy Scouts or a survival class would build....water tight,safe in winds up to a 100 or so,but not a shooters blind or a squatch hut

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
kk it almost looks like a sloth.. but since there wouldn't be any of them around im guessing a littlefoot haha or a bear cub maybe taking refuge in a hut someone made for a night or 2.. either that or bigfoot has a simple understanding into how to construct a hut.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
That was very interesting. The nest did seem very strange to say the least, i feel if i truly believed something was inside especially Bigfoot i would have just start taking it apart from the outside but i think that would have been cruel to be honest.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join