It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Viewed in its Shelter? You Decide. [Video]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I must say, that was the worst investigation I have ever seen.

Does any of you wonder, why there wasn't a 'baby' inside when the whole team was there?
But then, when he and his friend, are the only 2 there, they find it! Surprise!

I suspect 2 of them, who are faking this. And the rest of the team, doesn't know anything about it.
The hoaxers came out, made a shelter, and told the team that they have found something (They don't want that the team are disbanding in disbelief or boredom).

Then they come again without the team (of course not, else the others would have gone further in, and discovered what was really there), but sure, there is something there! And did you notice that the other person, didn't even want to have a look inside?

Please people, I don't want to write a rant here, but this was some of the worst, I have ever seen.

Also please notice how he handle the camera. Always when he point to camera in the dark, he always focus on the 'baby'.
edit on 8/30/2011 by ypperst because: Just an edit :-)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
While I would like to believe this is authentic, we can not rule out the possibility of either a hoax. This shelter could have been built in less than a day, and there is no absolute proof that anything living was actually inside.

Obviously it could not be a bear that built the shelter. The inside is very intricate in terms of architecture for an animal, so either a person built it, or a Bigfoot. Could a person have built it, and then later a bear decided to occupy it? Possibly, but the hole in the front was perfectly round, which indicates to me that it was either freshly made, or someone or something is performing upkeep on it.

I spent some time attempting to figure out how the creature was positioned, if in fact it were a Bigfoot. The only possibility I could see was that it was lying down on its right side, with the lower half of its body stretched further back into the structure. The head would be on the left of the screen, and it seems like it is almost lying on its shoulder, semi propped up.

With all things considered, I didn't see anything moving, and this makes me question whether there was anything inside that was living, and the circumstances, in my opinion, are not conducive to this being a Bigfoot.

If they thought there was something in there, their actions would have been different. Their actions prove to me that this was staged. You have to really think about the situation to come to this conclusion logically, and I am convinced that anyone who does so will agree with me.
Note that I am a supporter of Bigfeets, lol, so I definitely wanted this to be real, but I do things as scientifically as possible...And even when I don't do things scientifically, I don't let my emotions and biases get in the way or cloud my judgement.

If these animals lived in structures like this, you would think there would have been more found.
Also, I don't think the individuals in the video made a very big deal about this video, considering that they didn't promote it, and it has been around a year since this incident took place. Just adds to the mounting evidence in favor of this video not being all that the presenters would like you to believe.

MY CONCLUSIONS:

The structure is man-made.
There was nothing "living" inside the structure.
In all probability this is a hoax.

Say what? A hoax?.....for whose benefit? For the 8,700 viewers on You Tube and now, ATS?

C'mon now. I can see creating a hoax that would generate and render a bigger 'fooled' audience but this to me does not look like a 'viral' type video that would get them notoriety.

I don't believe for a moment this is a hoax. I will consider they may be wrong as far as a BigFoot abode but hoax?.....nope.

I say bear den or perhaps an abandoned beaver dam.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaze090

Say what? A hoax?.....for whose benefit? For the 8,700 viewers on You Tube and now, ATS?

C'mon now. I can see creating a hoax that would generate and render a bigger 'fooled' audience but this to me does not look like a 'viral' type video that would get them notoriety.

I don't believe for a moment this is a hoax. I will consider they may be wrong as far as a BigFoot abode but hoax?.....nope.

I say bear den or perhaps an abandoned beaver dam.

For whose benefits? His own!
And I do believe he would be glad to have 100.000 views!

And can you tell me, when does something look like to get viral? It depends on how lucky you are!
Of course this man would love to get the world think he found it, why else post it on youtube?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I haven't seen anyone suggest it yet..

My brothers and I used to build things like these in the Woods several times a summer. We used our hatchets which were the most destructive tool we were allowed to carry at the time. We called them forts.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
they could have put camera traps on it, if there as something in there, it has to come out at some point

Excellent. Correct. That would be the right thing to do.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
I haven't seen anyone suggest it yet..

My brothers and I used to build things like these in the Woods several times a summer. We used our hatchets which were the most destructive tool we were allowed to carry at the time. We called them forts.

Forts? We won't have any of that 'crazy talk' here on a conspiracy forum. So please, take your common sense talk and visit a Reader's Digest forum, 'k?

Just kidding.

Sure. I'll buy that! And perhaps a bear is just a lazy squatter and using it to protect her cub(s) instead of building her own.
Makes more sense than a Big Foot hut in the middle of the openness like that.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst

For whose benefits? His own!
And I do believe he would be glad to have 100.000 views!

And can you tell me, when does something look like to get viral? It depends on how lucky you are!
Of course this man would love to get the world think he found it, why else post it on youtube?

My sense is he's just wrong opposed to concocting this video to fool the public. I am just going with my gut feeling and usually, I'm right.

I think Big Foot is a LOT smarter than this guy (well....humans in general) and they've managed to be elusive for eons and the last thing I'd suspect they'd do is build a lodge smack in the middle of the woods like that.

If this was a hoax I would think these people would've perhaps planted some hair/fur and make like they have physical evidence etc.
I don't think they 'hoaxed' this just to go out there, take a few minutes of video then, call it a day.

In summation I do believe they're wrong. Not liars.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So why didnt they just stick a stick in the other end and see what comes out?..Or,just hammer on the end with a stick,make some noise...see what happens?...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
I honestly wonder if the people with him are in on it or not if it is indeed a HOAX. This guy, who seems to have a lot of time on his hands, could easily have gone out and built the structures over a long period of time, in order to take tourists, or whoever out there to make a quick buck. Spending days camping with a "find" like this. The people seemed like they were dressed more like tourists than folks seriously exploring remote wilderness. I wouldn't doubt this is all on private land as well in order to prevent people from just trampling in and doing their own investigations. OR it could be legit. So many possibilities.

This is what I was thinking myself. Although the video doesn't look faked I DO believe he and his friends could've put these structures together in order to fool tourists into thinking this is Bigfoot country. If you look on their website I believe they have camping tours and what not that people have to pay to go on with them.

I think your explanation sounds the most viable.

It still looks like something is in there though. Everything else was lit up by his "night vision" setting except that one part in the back. The blackness isn't just back in the corner though, you can see what looks like a leg and a foot sticking out on the ground. lol I don't know. Probably nothing... they said they were leaving a trail cam there and I never saw anything on the cams they retrieved except blurry close-ups of something messing with the camera... pointing it away from the shelter.
How convienent!
edit on 8/30/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
yeah i don't think this video could be much worse. doesn't bring a flashlight. everyone in the video automatically assumes its bigfoot. nobody looks for signs of bigfoot (footprints, hair, tree signs). they're all very loud and wear bright red shirts. it's certainly a weird structure but as someone pointed out, the guy says its too small for his shoulders to fit in... so... yeah.

a smiliar structure was found in the marble mountain footage though.

could be a coincidence however.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Since when does this have to be bigfoot? Did you see the size of the opening? It's a medium sized animal at most. A new pygmy bigfoot breed?

Another ridiculous thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Given the size of the entrance hole, it appears they have found the elusive Tinyfoot.

Why did they back away though? I'm sure scientist would also be interested in miniature versions of Bigfoot.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I doubt its Bigfoot...wouldnt you stay and wait for it to come out from a distance? I would, that would be a huge find....just like some of the UFO vids on here....all the sudden they just turn off there camera? Common If you saw a UFO wouldnt you film it till the very end...(unless you ran out of memory or tape) I would set up cams all over this site till I saw it come out...or return to the site to get more proof asap with more equipment

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
After all this time of bigfoot avoiding being spotted by man and being this mythical creature.. it turns up in a bunch of hay and is found by a group of people in a forest.

Also, they suck at investigating. Get Jessica Fletcher on the case.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sorry all, But there is nothing inside the man made shelter from the first video in the OP.

Here is what you see as eyes, It is actually nothing but your brain trying to make shapes out of bad lighting/shadows.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d44be8497908.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

I saw NO movement.

Sorry.

I was probably made by them as a hoax or one of those survivalists folks.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

I think your right old beaver lodge could have any kind of critter in there.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
My bigfoot hunt item items/rules:

1. No flashlights, those would come in way to handy(especially if you find a bigfoot hideout!)

2. Bring your entire neighborhood, they'll never hear us coming.

3. Bring no measuring tape, who needs to measure anything when you can line up everyone you brought for "scale"

4. Everyone on my hunt should wear BRIGHT RED shirts, They'll never see us coming.

5. While in Bigfoot huts be sure not to look for evidence. You don't need hair samples or plaster casts or possibly even dung samples if you already know that this is a bigfoot hut!

6. And do not go all the way back, go in far enough to make it look like you are committed to searching the hut and then stop...and for a little heightened drama say something is looking at you!

7. And most of ALL wild speculation is the greatest of scientific tools! I love the part about his pondering on if this hut is still "under construction" or not. Yes don't worry yourself about if this is a bear structure vs. bigfoot (see number 5). Ramble on about your theory of Bigfoot possibly adding a guest bedroom or just expand the living room.

8. And finally it didn't happen unless you post it to youtube, it what I call "instant credibility".

The only thing I need now is 20+ people to meander through the woods with, preferably a group of inexperienced outdoorsmen and women who like to talk a LOT. And hell bring your kids!

This will be great, I think this search will really produce results if we stick to my rules!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

Thats a dude in a white t shirt...I call BS

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Have these people ever heard of camouflage clothing,I can almost hear bigfoot and the littlefoots laughing at their bright red clothing.

Yeah, they should have dressed like deer or something to blend in! Give hunters something challenging to shoot at, instead of something big and red.

P.S. -- I'm just wondering why any semi-intelligent creature would build such an obvious mound of debris right out in the open like that, rather than tucking it down in some out-of-the-way spot. But, hey, they're the Bigfeet. They must know what they're doing to have stayed hidden for so long.

edit on 30-8-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join