It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hello All. I have been hovering around the site for a while now and decided today to sign up as a member. I am home.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS. I am still fairly new but I am sure someone with more knowledge will welcome you soon. Have fun! See ya in the threads.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayTen
Hello All. I have been hovering around the site for a while now and decided today to sign up as a member. I am home.

Welcome home!

(Where in the heck have you been??? You have a wife and kids and a crop to tend! Don't wander off again!)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayTen

Welcome to ATS, it is good to see new members joining our community. As you may already be aware, there are discussions in which may go against what you are used to or your own believes. I just hope that you don't take anything personal and be open minded.

With that being said, happy journey in your ATS home and be safe!

Peace & Love

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SayTen

Welcome..Long time fly on the wall here at ATS but newbie myself...and I also agree the more veteran ATS'ers will welcome you...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SayTen

Hi SayTen, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thanks everyone. Some of my first memories are of being abducted and experimented on. My daughter recently told me she is having dreams of aliens doing the same thing to her so I thought it might be time to connect with others that have answers or similar stories.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
(issues your knee high rubber boots)

It gets thick in here.

Welcoem

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hey.

Well, welcome home.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFruitLoop

To “Ten”, great that you’r willing to participate, but you’r going to need more then rubber waders, a raincoat or for that matter an NBC (nuclear/biological/chemical) suit and don’t forget the garlic!, (as a necklace or carried in a nice concealed holster). (Try explaining THAT to the TSA...) Explaining the holster might be easier then the garlic, as always I advise extreme caution...

By the way LOVE the pic of the kitty. Damn near a photo of me in one of my calmer moments. As for “other” moments, don’t ask... Anyway, dive in to the site but always look before you leap. Shallow water hazard and all that...

top topics

join