It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello and I guess this is about me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'm a middle aged ex-veteran husband father soul searcher truth seeker who slammed into reality over two years ago. I'm all about this idea. "Do what you like, as long as you're not hurting others." Although, when it's time to defend the idea of Good with force, I'm not going to back away. I used to be a huge wimp when I was younger, simply because I was taught to never fight back. Horrible advice for a parent to give, nearly unforgivable.

I want to enjoy life, and I want the evil Globalist Elite to stop killing us and enslaving the world in debt and false reality. That would be #ing great.

I'm here to listen, to comment, to learn, and to hopefully have enough warning to do something before anything untoward happens to me and mine. At least I can hope right?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hi,
Nice to meet you.
Why don't you give us an idea of how you 'slammed into reality'.... just interested coz its different for everyone.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
For me it was reading about the banking system and the Federal Reserve and thinking "This CANNOT BE TRUE!"

Once I started looking I ran into a huge amount of web sites, including the usual haunts. I don't believe 100 percent of anything anymore, but I look, and I look, and I listen. There's a lot of truth in the Alternative Media, and wow, it's a storm of crap. I hope enough of us go from thinking about it, to acting.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Of course you can hope. Hello and welcome!!

new topics

top topics

join