It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Who here likes White People?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Is Michele wet? Where and why?

I like wet people very much!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I don't think she actually says anything. She's trying to convince some Christians that she is one of them and she is white. Whats the big deal, we dont actually see the audience really, they could be 90% black and the ones you can see are all the white ones in the building. Who cares. Its just a politician doing what they do best, patronizing a group of ppl in order to get some votes.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
The woman is crazy enough as-is there is no need to mess with a video to make her look any crazier. She said wet people and here is the full video.

I too believe she nuttier then a squirrel turd, but looks like most everyone chooses to believe the video in the OP.

To everyone else: Let's quit with the racist crap unless there is undeniable proof that she is one. After all, it's so over used these days. It would be much easier for everyone to call her what she is - "ultra-conservative". It fits, and it doesn't cheapen the term "racist" when Misoir's video obviously proves the OP video was altered.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleak

goddammit

LMFAO

Wet people ! Like when Ozzy Osbourne and the rest of sabbath got sued by the parents of a suicide teen. They claimed the the words, " I tell you to enjoy life " were really a lyrical lye, is what I call it, allegedly speaking.
They claimed it really said and I quote: " I tell you to end your life " so their kid shot himself. IDK. Play on the words. In this case she got her point across in this occult manner the likes of David Ike have refered us to.
Common knowledge really.

Parnoid album Paranoid song Paranoid parents.
edit on 28-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Bleak

And "wet people"? What the hell? That makes no sense whatsoever, goddammit!

Watch the video. Makes sense with the context.

TY for the popcorn Youdidntseeme
Actually it does make sense. When people get baptized they are dunked into water I'm guessing the wet people are the ones who got baptized that day. On a side note i wish she had said white people because its comedy gold. Think about the white guilt people would face before answering that kind of question lol
edit on 28-8-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Im white, and no I dont hate white people.But god damnit why am I a racist for presenting facts?Am I rast when my scotch ancestors had nothing to do with slavery. why am I racist when a black person robs me,,And i got a problem with it, The culture is fu**ed, it is and you know it. I dont steal from anyone...I work for a living, i didnt have a silver spoon in my mouth, I worked my way up damnit,,,I dont get any government help cause im white. Yet 40% of black people are on some kind of social welfair while they are only 12 percent of the population of the US.

Facts have no feelings! No heart! No Bulsh*t!
Does the facts make me a racist?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FusionInFL

Bachmann ultra-conservative? The woman would not know what true conservatism is if it came up and bit her on the behind. She is of the same clique as Rick Perry, George Bush, and William Kristol; she is different in name only and far less sane. But nonetheless she is not a Conservative, I can promise you that. Ron Paul is far closer to true, not hijacked, American Conservatism than anyone else running in 2012. If you would be interested in reading a bit more into what I mean by that just send me a u2u, I have a lot of literature you might enjoy.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I just did a search of the weather on Aug. 5, 2011, in West Des Moines, Iowa where the video was shot. It was quite a stormy day, so apparently she did say wet, not white...

OK, people... Nothing more to see here... Move along!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I like white people...what of it?
Wet women...even more......
edit on 28-8-2011 by ANOMALY502 because: clarity

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I love white people, I'm just not IN love with white people.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'd rather she just be racist than an in-your-face fundamentalist. Whatever happened to separation of church and state?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I would also like to add I will not be voting for that crazy woman!Damn my slow computer, I cant watch videos!
First post, I was waiting for the video to load. I thought it was another topic about how bad the white person is. I was wrong! Sorry OP.

The video loaded, now I want to agree with you! I just threw up in my mouth!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

"we have the god of the winds and rains (today)..."

yep, weather related and misinterpreted, again.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a thread title about some interpersonal level of racial preference or favoring, who significance could that possibly serve to ATSers

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
I'd rather she just be racist than an in-your-face fundamentalist. Whatever happened to separation of church and state?

The term refers to make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof. I don't see how its relevant here.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
I just did a search of the weather on Aug. 5, 2011, in West Des Moines, Iowa where the video was shot. It was quite a stormy day, so apparently she did say wet, not white...

OK, people... Nothing more to see here... Move along!

How nice of you to catch up with the rest of us, genius! It helps if you read at least the last page before posting...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Misoir, I have to agree 100% with your assessment on Bachmann. True conservatives seem to be hard to find these days; besides Ron Paul there is also the Constitution Party.

Anyway. . . there is some good which has come out of this incident. On a Facebook page dedicated to discussing an article covering this video, there were liberals who were pointing out that misreporting what Bachmann said was undermining their work because they want to influence others using the truth. And eventually, everyone will realize that the truth is the only way to real, long-lasting change in society. It is the only thing which can unite people.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

this is so typical of what we see on YouTube clips, just like in msm reporting. no idea of what is going on, what led up to that second/moment in time, just right to it without explanation.

the question standing by itself is bizarre, so bizarre i wonder why it was asked. for all we know there was just a clown or a stand-up comedian on that stage for 1/2 hr ripping and riffing on the subject.

things taken out of context are often misleading and confusing. i know i'm confused.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I do, I do!!!

Wait, I am white......figures.

Thread

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wet?

White?

What?

Whatever.

This woman is hopelessly out of touch. You can probably count the days before she gets forced out of the race. Her only reason for hanging on now is hoping that one of the frontrunners would select her for a running mate. Ain't gonna happen.

This clip, this thread, and this woman have nothing at all whatsoever (wetsoever?, whitesoever?) to do with racism.

She's just a dummy is all - pandering to any group that will listen to her drone on about... nothing. Kind of like Obummer himself. The difference - he got every black in the country to vote for him (but I s'pose THAT's not racist, eh? *hypocrites!*), despite his own lying, pandering, incompetent, buffoonery.

Oh... woe is us...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join