It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Who here likes White People?"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Jaxon Roberts

Havn't seen seen you cutt'in thru the woods of ATS for a long time. Salutations

I only clicked because, I thought this would be one of those one hit wonder threads. Once it hits the boards ?
Thr thread and the OP are never heard from again and all the faithful get to squawk and sing the person into oblivion.

No, I don't think the selection of a Blackman, has stirred up my soup or anything else. Not even half as much as she is trying to make it seem. Lies, Lies, Lies, Poppycock and lies.

SnF
edit on 28-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out how that one line is that big of a deal. It just sounds like more of her crazy babble to me.

And as for her being a racist and stuff, I'm sure there's never any slogans like "black is beautiful" at a predominantly black meeting like this. ...My point being that, yeah, it does have a racist tone to it, but it's nothing to get too worked up about.
edit on 28-8-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This is why we have all these problems.
Did you hear this idiot at the start" praise jesus".
"i come from a family of 7 generations of idiots who believe in Jesus".

Remind me to never visit Iowa .

All religions are the result of primitive man's attempts to explain the universe.
Religion is therefore the older, slightly retarded yet charismatic and violent sibling of science.

Taking someone who believes in a religion as "serious", is the first mistake, especially someone who's supposedly "running" for president.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

basically she did the opposite of what chris farely did lol KILL WHITEY!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

No kidding... Who's agenda is it to fund this woman and support her racist, anti-choice, religious-zombification ideology?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The woman is crazy enough as-is there is no need to mess with a video to make her look any crazier. She said wet people and here is the full video.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
You would be surprised as to how many people would rather see a Klansman or Klanswoman in office. Besides, for years Klansman held political office before and even after the Civil Rights Act of 1965. George Wallace sat in the Governor's seat in Alabama for almost ten years after the bill was passed. Yet she stands on a stage and gets cheered for when she says that? Sad part is that she says she is a Christian and has been for years. It is this one way street of thinking that make us Americans looks bad. I do think that the election of a black man has gotten alot of latent racists stirred up.

Only thing I have to say after that is this one thing...
Not that our votes don't count, which they don't on the Presidential level. The Electoral College voted and Obama was elected as yours, mine, and our president. If we don't like it, then they can vote for some one else to be president.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Someone who commented on the YouTube video said that she said “Who likes wet people” and then proceeded to talk about “god raining down over them” (which isn’t seen because the video has been edited). I can’t tell whether she said “white” or “wet” because the sound quality sucks and I haven’t seen the original, unedited video so I don’t know if the YouTube commenter was correct/honest.

Skeptic Money - comment section

She might not have said "wet"...but when her handlers get done with it, that is what the official version will be. It's an easy out to an embarrasing situation and she will take it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
White people?

Most people I know are shades of tan or brown. But if I ever met a white person I would probably like them.

I saw some blue men on TV once. I liked them but I think that was just tan or brown men painted blue.

Ms. Bachmann isn't afraid to be stupid and tan. She's funny...........

edit to add.............I like wet people more than tan or brown people.....if you know what I mean......

edit on 28-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Misoir,
don't interfere with the agenda. Half-truths and outright lies are okay if everyone agrees to despise the target.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Two posts up is the unedited video - perhaps you should view it.

No need to hate on her for things she never said, what she does say is bad enough.

edit on 28-8-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrganicAnagram33

No kidding... Who's agenda is it to fund this woman and support her racist, anti-choice, religious-zombification ideology?

Yes...that thought is scarey....how many people like her are already at the White House...in the congress, legislature. senate etc. who exactly is backing this weirdo up!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
is this a push to only have atheists as representatives in government?

sure sounds like it with all the religion bashing of candidates.

link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by filosophia

So you would be cool with Obama hitting the stage and saying, "Who here likes Black people?" The implications are obvious. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out this one! She just show America what a racist she really is! Do we really want an obvious racist in the White House representing ALL of us???

If Obama said Who here likes black people so many arms would raise up you would think Obama had stuck up the place lol Like a game of who's the racist
Adult version of duck duck goose except with more hate

edit on 28-8-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Misoir

Waiting for the 200 posts from users that couldn't read past the OP. Thanks for finding that unedited. She clearly is saying wet people and it fits with the rest of the little speech. Can we move this to HOAX board now?
edit on 28-8-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Who likes White People? Raise your hands!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0db85ba6c5bd.jpg[/atsimg]

What sort of response was she looking for? Who starts off a political rally with a loaded question like that? Was she trying to separate those who liked white people versus those who don't?

I thought maybe the name of the band was "White People" but then that doesn't make Bachmann look any better, if that's who she wants to associate with.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Quite odd, granted. Still, I completely fail to see how it's "racist." Think about it: If it was someone saying "Who here likes Black people?", needless to say, no one would have a problem with it.

Uh.....am I missing something or what?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
The woman is crazy enough as-is there is no need to mess with a video to make her look any crazier. She said wet people and here is the full video.

Good catch Mis. Just as I was going to actually jump into a US politics thread too

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

So we can't just toss it all in some big trash bin of hate ? That's just no fun at all.

Bleak

Woe yo ! Wait a minute, you're saying, that if a white person, got up in public and said, " Who here likes black people ? " That would be all cool up in here ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join