It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Who here likes White People?"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I just found this recent video of Presidential Hopeful Michele Bachmann:

Nevermind all the religious stuff in the video. The 1st Amendment gives her the right to say and believe anything she wants to. It's her opening line, "Who here likes White People?" that has me dumbfounded! In this day and age are people still so racist that they are actually considering putting the Klan into the Oval Office??? Has the election of a Black man gotten that many latent racist feelings and beliefs stirred up???
edit on 28-8-2011 by JaxonRoberts because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Unedited version of video found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-8-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
OMG who in his right mind...

Well i read your current first lady hates white people

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I realize it takes all kinds of people for this world to rotate but I personally think she has gone too far. I also think she is no longer a presidential hopeful. More like wasting money from here on out. SICK I think she needs to check herself in for therapy.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

What the heck did she even mean by that?! Why was the church cool with her saying that?

Don't they know Jesus is black?

Seriously, though... was that out of context or something? I just don't understand why she said it. If Obama started a speech and said "Who here likes black people" or "Where all the white girls at", he'd be totally ostracized for it.

link   

link   
How do people like this still exist? Curse you religion and propaganda! It would be funnier if it was all an act...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Maybe the town is called White town or White city something of that nature? I sure hope for her that's the case
edit on 28-8-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Bachmann = constant brain fart.......

nuff said....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

What the heck did she even mean by that?! Why was the church cool with her saying that?

Don't they know Jesus is black?

Seriously, though... was that out of context or something? I just don't understand why she said it. If Obama started a speech and said "Who here likes black people" or "Where all the white girls at", he'd be totally ostracized for it.

If Obama said where are all the white woman at? I would fall over backwards in my chair laughing till i died of exhaustion

link   
How does asking the question "who likes white people" translated into the KKK?

If I ask "who likes black people" does that somehow mean I am advocating the Black Panthers?

link   
I love the hesitation..

"Our lord and savior Jesus (damn what's his last name again) Christ."

Oh and uh.. Jesus Christ wasn't the creator of the universe as far as I've heard.

What book is this she reading from?
edit on 8/28/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I didn't think the TP (giggle) had anything left to shock me with. I can't use the word I'd like to on the forums to describe this less than human being but it starts with a C. Racist *bleep* and that is coming from a white woman. Not only should she be told immediately by her party that she will not be nominated she ought to be ousted from Congress. Ignorant, racist *bleep*!!!!!!!!

link   

Originally posted by OrganicAnagram33
How do people like this still exist? Curse you religion and propaganda! It would be funnier if it was all an act...

The bigger question to me is why would a jerk/idiot like this even make it to the presidential hopeful level when so many other voices are shut out?

There are 300 million people here, why are our presidential choices always so lame??? Vote for Partygirl, I love all races, all peoples!

link   
reply to post by windword

Supplest of all meats.

...but seriously, my ears want to puke the moment she opens her mouth.

link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
I love the hesitation..

"Our lord Jesus (damn what's his last name again) Christ."

Yea! I caught that too.

link   

Someone who commented on the YouTube video said that she said “Who likes wet people” and then proceeded to talk about “god raining down over them” (which isn’t seen because the video has been edited). I can’t tell whether she said “white” or “wet” because the sound quality sucks and I haven’t seen the original, unedited video so I don’t know if the YouTube commenter was correct/honest.

Skeptic Money - comment section

Other than that, I've no comment.
Bachman scares me...

link   
OR

she said "Wet People", which is a term for a fetus inside the womb.

hmm... I can't decide.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

So you would be cool with Obama hitting the stage and saying, "Who here likes Black people?" The implications are obvious. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out this one! She just show America what a racist she really is! Do we really want an obvious racist in the White House representing ALL of us???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join