It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ancient volcanos waking up in CA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Yeah, we are all gonna die! You know it does not hurt to speculate on a swarm of quakes occuring at an extinct volcano.

No, but why specuate about improbables? To scare people? To con people?

It's far more likely you'll all die from mutant sheep flu this winter. Trust me.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Well ignorance is not bliss for me, and a few others here obviously. You are welcome to not visit ATS if it scares you.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by AllUrChips

What do earthquakes have to do with dormant volcanos waking up?

That makes as much sense as saying "there were earthquakes so Disney is raising their prices at theme parks."

Totally not related.

????Pardon me???? They're all linked. Its seismology and can relate to the core itself, affects the electro magnetic circuits of Gai. There are two inputs for energy. The Electric Universe should reveal alot here. But there's also HAARP.

Thunderbolts the Electric Universe and Plasma Physics

edit on 28-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
By the way, this area of CA has constant earthquakes. I frequent the CA usgs page and Pinnacles is a frequent patron of that site.

Still worth paying attention to none the less.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

This volcano for all intents and purposes does not exist anymore. It was formed 23.5 million years ago near where lancaster CA is and has split in two with part of it drifting north. Where it sits now,in the Pinnacles National Monument, is not a vocanic region therefore there is 0, ZERO, chance of it ever erupting up there. It's nothing but an eroded part of nature now therefore it cannot be any source of seizmic activity.

Done
edit on 28-8-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Yeah, we are all gonna die! You know it does not hurt to speculate on a swarm of quakes occuring at an extinct volcano.

No, but why specuate about improbables? To scare people? To con people?

It's far more likely you'll all die from mutant sheep flu this winter. Trust me.

There are no improbabilities here. People need to wake up. To put their houses in order. To know its all a frequency thing, interactive tests, Gai, and our Sun, Cosmos. Also empowering criminals to run the planet is hardly a safe thing to do. High Frequency is giving to others and love.

Its time to stock up on some food, and to know alot of what is going down is done by intent by controllers, so when things happen, make the leaders accountable for getting the generators going, the food continuing, the power back on, and redistributing.

Also, get ready to share everything you have. It was never ours to begin with, this is just a set, a stage, and everything provided, and we're to stop hording things and share with everyone.

Love, share, and get people going building generators.

Its no surprise to me aobut hte volcanoes. Off the coast of Alaska, off the coast of Oregon, California. I'm sure here in BC, the interior is riddled with dormant volcanoes, including a big one, Mount Baldy, and very concerned about this.

Many earthquakes occurring now.

We need to hold Light Frequency of Love and start helping others or getting ready to do so, for this holds safety as well over regions. ARK = acts of random kindness.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Earthquakes will happen prior to volcanic activity due to magma shifts and gases being released however extinct volcanos have no impact on earthquakes. To determine if the earthquakes are related to volcanic activity there will be many other signs such as temp change, gas mixture fluctuating, rise in land things of that nature. Yellowstones earthquakes are related to the volcano but this isn't.

The ground is rising and last I checked there have also been temperature and or gas fluctuations, there's a thread about it already "What's going on at Yellowstone"

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
A quick note on that video. Nebulas are plasma discharge. Only electric currents create magnetism. Think of this planet when that is said as well.

www.sott.net...

Recent events provide us with a great case study of the cosmic forces that may lie behind large storms such as cyclones, hurricanes, blizzards and much more. The recent events I speak of include the major blizzard that swept across the Midwestern and Eastern US as well as the punishment Cyclone Yasi inflicted on eastern Australia earlier last week. Both of these storms grew to enormous sizes during a time period that coincided with the Earth being lashed by a solar storm just following a New Moon. As strange as this may sound, this isn't the first time that celestial alignments along side of solar activity have spurred such events. If a correlation between these factors exists, as we suspect, then this overturns much of what is commonly believed about Earth weather and, as we'll see, even geology.

To understand how this all works, let's start with the sun. On January 31st a massive coronal hole opened up on the sun, hurling another sledgehammer of charged particles in the direction of Earth. This was due to impact us sometime between February 2nd and February 4th. Not only this, but we recently passed through a new Moon on February 2nd. But why is the Moon of any significance here, one might ask?

Don't underestimate the Telsa electrical scalar waves, such as HAARP and its role.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Celestica

Yellowstone always has something going on. There's lots of informative posts on it in fact were due for another thread about Yellowstone blowing up I think.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestica

Earthquakes will happen prior to volcanic activity due to magma shifts and gases being released however extinct volcanos have no impact on earthquakes. To determine if the earthquakes are related to volcanic activity there will be many other signs such as temp change, gas mixture fluctuating, rise in land things of that nature. Yellowstones earthquakes are related to the volcano but this isn't.

The ground is rising and last I checked there have also been temperature and or gas fluctuations, there's a thread about it already "What's going on at Yellowstone"

Well if there are it's not related to this volcano in Pinnacles National Monument, the Neenach volcano, as that was formed somewhere else and traveled to this location.

No ancient volcanos are re-activating.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

You know, you could just post the page your found on the Neenach Volcano that split and then half of it drifted to what is now Pinnacles. That is why people make threads......to figure out what they are spculating on. We are not all on ATS to fear-monger, but to discuss and figure out what we are looking at and reading.

Here is a link to this extinct volcano. Of course even in the information it used the words "we believe" this is what occurred millions of years ago. But it makes sense.

www.nps.gov...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
From the original article I saw no mention of an extinct volcano erupting.
In fact,they say it happens all the time and the locals just shrugged it off.

(Reuters) - A cluster of mild earthquakes rumbled early on Saturday near Pinnacles National Monument, site of an ancient volcano in central California, and were widely felt in and around the Monterrey Bay area. The largest of the tremors, measured at a magnitude of 4.6, struck shortly after midnight Friday local time just northwest of Pinnacles, which lies in the San Andreas seismic fault zone about 100 miles southeast of San Francisco Bay, the U.S. Geological Survey said. Quakes of that size cause noticeable shaking of furniture and some rattling noises, but there were no reports of damage or injuries from Saturday's temblors, which were typical for the seismically active region. "It's not uncommon to see clusters, or what we call swarms, of earthquakes in many places around California," USGS spokeswoman Leslie Gordon said. The quake cluster near Pinnacles began at about 11 p.m. and numbered in the dozens. But only seven registered a magnitude 3.0 or higher as of noon on Saturday, USGS data showed. A National Park Service ranger reached by telephone at Pinnacles, known for its monolithic rock formations, spires and sheer-walled canyons, said the quakes were noticed but shrugged off by residents accustomed to such tremors. "Most of the residents here felt it, but we're so used to having small earthquakes all the time that it was no big deal," she said. A USGS mapping system that records citizen reports of where quakes are felt showed the largest of Sunday's tremors was noticed as weak to light shaking throughout the Monterrey Bay region along a 200-mile-long corridor of central California. The California quake swarm occurred days after a rare 5.8 earthquake shook much of the U.S. East Coast on Tuesday, centered in Mineral, Virginia. That shock damaged the U.S. Capitol and Washington Monument and sent thousands of jittery residents and office workers out onto the streets. (Reporting by Steve Gorman and Tim Gaynor; Editing by Peter Bohan)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I didn't use the internet to find my answer. I actually called the Geology Department at my university and talked to the experts.

Not everyone researches just by the web you know.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

On a Sunday? Wow, they are dedicated professionals.

It does help to add links to make statements more credible.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Not dedicated but with school starting up on Tuesday pretty much everyone is there right now.

Geologists are lazy by nature and wait till the last minute to do everything lol

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I didn't use the internet to find my answer. I actually called the Geology Department at my university and talked to the experts.

Not everyone researches just by the web you know.

You should eat a little of that make up darling. Youd be amazed!

Its not your fault. Its not your fault. Its not your fault! Who hurt you?
Why are you so bitter? Its not your fault!
edit on 28-8-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by kro32

On a Sunday? Wow, they are dedicated professionals.

It does help to add links to make statements more credible.

Wow you yook the words right out of my mouth lol

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This thread is popping off right away. I think the pretty face, is look'in pretty smart, as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

This thread is popping off right away. I think the pretty face, is look'in pretty smart, as well.

Really? With all that evidence she brought? I mean she called a professor on a sunday afternoon and he knew off the top of his head ALL the answers and she brought them back to us? I must have missed something

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Kro32,isn't your avatar Scully from the xfiles??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join