It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what happen's when your drunk !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
AF1

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
About the hangover, one night me and two buddies decided to have some fun and ended up finishing a fifth of bacardi, smirnoff, and beam. I was hungover until about 5 o'clock the next day, and still was out of it till the next day. Boy was that a lot of fun though. Another time me and one of my friends did some pre-partying before going out and finished a fifth of vodka. then we went to the party and from what I've been told about it I was bonging beers. I don't even remember seeing a beer bong there. Good times all the time.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Half a bottle of Gin? No offence, but in Scotland we'd drink more than that when we're just getting ready to go out.

It's more what you drink than how much that gives you a hangover. Best for no hangover is vodka because it's got hardly any chemicals or crap in it. Avoid using fizzy drinks as a mixer, the gas in them is a major contributer to hangovers.

Don't mix beer and spirits, don't mix any drinks really...
as if anybody would ever stick to that plan though.

Best cure, if your head is spinning etc when you get home make yourself sick before you go to bed (seriously), drink a pint of water and keep another pint beside your bed. then sleep till tuesday.
Works every time.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
"Half a bottle of Gin? No offence, but in Scotland we'd drink more than that when we're just getting ready to go out"

Nah, there's a word for a half bottle og Gin in Scotland....

What was it???

Oh yes....it's a "chaser"

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Bah, I hadnt eaten since breakfast. Anyway, My blood hasnt been scottish for about two hundred years so I dont have quite the tolerance of you scots. Not yet at least.

XA
S

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   
"Best cure, if your head is spinning etc when you get home make yourself sick before you go to bed (seriously), drink a pint of water and keep another pint beside your bed. then sleep till tuesday."

Nonsense if your head is spinning its trying to tell you have n`t drunk enough. Best thing to do is go back down the pub and drink through it. Make sure you get a couple of take outs from the pub stick one by your bed and consume through the night. Open the second in the morning drink and you will feel fine. You may need to go back to the pub after completing this procedure

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
LOL,

My father in law does that to avoid hangover's!

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Cassini,

Of course!
I was talking about if you actually needed to recover. If you dont, then it's back home with a cargo till the pubs open again at ten. Lovely....

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
"I was talking about if you actually needed to recover."

Ahhh recover, what is that?

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Er... excuse me, but if you're not going to call her, at least give me her number. (hehehe) And address...

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hangovers are a lot less confusing than you think. People fail to realize that alcohol is a poison. When you drink quantities of alcohol your body recognizes it and wants to get it out ASAP. Under normal circumstances, the way it does that is by making you have to piss a lot. The problem is that along with the alcohol you also piss out a lot of water. It is that water loss that causes the headaches (dehydration). A simple cure for a hangover (when you have drunk a rational amount) is to drink a lot of water before bed. Of course once you reach a certain point the body REALLY wants it out fast and that's when you vomit. In extreme cases the person needs their stomach pumped. Now THAT sucks!

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So that's why I piss so much when I drink! Cool, thanx for the lesson.

Joe,

Nice try.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join