It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane EYERENE, Alien and or Government OP?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Highly speculative at this point, but:

Could be the aliens told the US to clear out the eastern sea board area and we are seeing why. This is a link to a thread here on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wondered why the media and the authorities seemed to be overly obsessed with hurricane EYERENE, now we may know why.

The Governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie, not a guy to care much for people, was adamant that folks should evacuate in certain areas because he cared so much for their safety, as well the mayor of New York, Bloomberg (who BTW bungled managing the last big snow storm ) seemed also to be overly cautious and practically begging people to abandon many areas of New York . . . . And in-fact this was the first time ever that they shut down the entire metropolitan area transit system, INCLUDING ALL OF THE AIRPORTS!

Bottom line, these guys seemed TO ANXIOUS to move a lot of people out of the area
and I am very suspicious about this whole EYERENE thing, and now we have this ATS post of this strange formation of lights in the sky. Though I might add that the picture hasn’t been vetted yet.

Is this an example of two politicians, not known for giving much of a dam about ordinary Americans, being overly cautious, or is something else going on?

Like an ALI—YEN Operation?

Of course this is all highly speculative, but from the start I have had a strange feeling about the hurricane EYERENE.

Consider also another related incident lately, that is the EARTQUAKE that just so happened to go along about the same route as EYERENE!

So here you have an EARTHQUAKE happening one week and the next week a hurricane traveling along the same route right after it!

Any thoughts

And BTW

THEY DON’T CALL THIS JOINT ATS FOR NOTHING!

edit on 28-8-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I like where you're going with this! Will have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I might add that this hurricane didn’t turn out so powerful. Indeed, they knew it wasn’t going to be much more than a category 1 or less, and in all my life living on the east coast I have never ever seen the GOV and media as obsessed as they were over this " natural disaster"

Now I understand that a hurricane is a hurricane and has potential for great damage, but believe me this event has a strange vibe behind it also considering the recent earthquake.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Highly speculative indeed.

Personally, I believe that Obama used this relatively minor hurricane as a publicity prop to make it look like he is "large and in charge" when it comes to emergencies. The amount of faux concern about it being a hurricane of historic proportions (which it is not)..and the overdone civic preparations (shutting down entire transit systems etc.) looks like a big stunt to me.

This hurricane was more about politics that the weather.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
they should have called it...

Hurricane "Elenin"...

seeya

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
why do the aliens need the eastern seaboard evacuated ? You have to have a good reason on hand if you want to speculate . he story is too incomplete . you need more .

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Yeah, here are my thoughts.
It's a HURRICANE!!!
ONLY A HURRICANE!!!
Not a Government Psy Op.
Not an Alien invasion
Not an Illuminati innitiated Operation

Just a GOD DAMNED Hurricane!!!
Come on people.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
hey, google this "'deadly silences - hurricane andrew cover up'"
I never heard of it before. found it on the news comments.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Practice makes perfect. If they can do it for a hurricane they can do it for anything. Just working the kinks out, blowing off the "off" buttons. Plus the sheer scope of such a task "huge", can easily be implemented and applied in any location.

Opportunistic in virtually every aspect.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
or maybe someone will start a thread saying...

" IRENE stands for ...

Internal / Intentional Relocation ... Evacuate Nearly Everyone..."

but seriously... its a 1 in 100 year storm...they happen...

seeya...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
@ OP, its actually spelled "Irene"....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Of course this is a speculation and a new one but I said that in the post.

What are the odds of an earthquake and hurricane going roughly the same route in the same week?

The earthquake started in Virginia on the 23rd and was felt all up and down the eastern seaboard from North Carolina to Canada, (in-fact I felt it in New Jersey myself) the same route as Irene, and there is no speculation her about these events!

No HARP, very strange

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
After Katrina....are you really surprised??

Imagine if it had been on the scale and they were not warned. The bankers would not be happy. Wall street would be mad.

If they hadnt done anything you would have moaned that they put your lives in danger.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE just politics

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by Anusuia

Of course this is a speculation and a new one but I said that in the post.

What are the odds of an earthquake and hurricane going roughly the same route in the same week?

The earthquake started in Virginia on the 23rd and was felt all up and down the eastern seaboard from North Carolina to Canada, (in-fact I felt it in New Jersey myself) the same route as Irene, and there is no speculation her about these events!

No HARP, very strange

Um...earthquakes don't take "routes". They occur at a point...and then shock waves radiate outward in all directions. Depending on the structure you happen to be in, how far you are from the epicenter, the ground conditions, etc...it will be felt more strongly in some places than in others.

If this is an important part of the premise of your speculation...then I am afraid it is quite weak.

Not that the alien/government steering the hurricane angle was showing much promise...
edit on 28-8-2011 by mobiusmale because: typos

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

I know how to spell it; I am adding those characters for effect.

Eye of the hurricane

Eye of Horus

Eye of certainty

Third EYE

EYE(PHONE) Credit to Master Gemini!

Intuition

Read between the lines

Remember here on ATS often

Black is white and white is black SOMTIMES

BTW Irene means peace

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Your being too literal. By route of the earthquake I mean hu generally felt it. . . up and down the east coast.
Irene went up and down the east coast, both in the same week, if that don't get us here an ATS--a supposed conspiracy site-- checking this out and investigating, then I dont know what will.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Mis spelling a word for effect?
Really?

Ok, I'll play along.

EYE can't friggin' believe that some people can't just accept that a puny catagory 1 hurricane is NOTHING MORE than a puny catagory 1 hurricane.
EYE find it sad that with some people, EVERYTHING is tied in to a conspiracy.
EYE find it amusing that a bear can't # in the woods without fingers being pointed at the Illuminati or our Government.

EYE just can't believe people sometimes!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Eye disagree with you. This is a sight that speculates somtimes, that's all, if you dont agree with it, fine, that's your right, I have no intrest in making you believe anything

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Mis spelling a word for effect?
Really?

Ok, I'll play along.

EYE can't friggin' believe that some people can't just accept that a puny catagory 1 hurricane is NOTHING MORE than a puny catagory 1 hurricane.
EYE find it sad that with some people, EVERYTHING is tied in to a conspiracy.
EYE find it amusing that a bear can't # in the woods without fingers being pointed at the Illuminati or our Government.

EYE just can't believe people sometimes!!!

All those in agreement with Screwed, say EYE

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by Screwed

Eye disagree with you. This is a sight that speculates somtimes, that's all, if you dont agree with it, fine, that's your right, I have no intrest in making you believe anything

First of all it isn't a "SIGHT". This is a "SITE". A web "SITE".
Second, I thought we were supposed to have opinions.
Eye didn't know that we weren't supposed to disagree.
Speculation is fine.
No one suggested that you were "making" anyone believe anything.
You are one of many on here who are not able to just let mother nature do her thing.
It MUST be a conspiracy!
That's cool.
It is insane but, that's cool with me.
Eye don't pass judgement on you people.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join