It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Elenin Disintegrating? Looks like it!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyanhide

It's stacked and over exposed.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Elenin ( or something ) is showing up in the Stereo Ahead H1 pictures. Make a Slideshow on the Stereo webpage and view it in motion. It will not take long to spot the fuzzy object traversing from a left to right motion
at a diagonal track. Load in dates: 20110831 and 20110904

Given the fact that Stereo A must be at least 3 to 4 times further away from Elenin than Stereo B; the object
in question is putting out a pretty bright signature.

Originally, JPL stated that Elenin had a 3400?? year orbit around the sun; then they changed it to about 11,000 years; and now they do not have a figure for how long the orbit is. It is technically a true Hyperbolic Comet for now.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Once the Stereo A H1 slideshow is running then hit CTRL + to zoom in on the image. CTRL - will shrink the screen back to normal. [ depending on the type of computer and software running; that will work..... ]

I don't see how the Comet can be disintegrated if it is presenting such a strong light source in Stereo A.
edit on 5-9-2011 by SeekerDave007 because: spelling

edit on 5-9-2011 by SeekerDave007 because: put link in message

edit on 5-9-2011 by SeekerDave007 because: add dates period to load in for slideshow images

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerDave007

The object you are seeing is Mercury (unless you're seeing something I don't)

NASA never claimed a 3400 year orbit for Elenin.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

10-4. I can only say it might be Mercury but after many months of watching Stereo slideshows I have never seen mercury travel at an oblique angle.

edited message. Well, after viewing the JPL simulator, like I usually do before opening my big mouth, it does
indeed look like it is Mercury. Since mercury has a high inclination in its orbit it appears as though Stereo A is catching Mercury at just the right moment when it is traversing in an upward motion. Elenin, if it could be seen,
would be moving from Right to left; not left to right. Ah well.

edit on 5-9-2011 by SeekerDave007 because: to eat Crow.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join