It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello There -MTerence here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I made this account because I have been a lurker for about 1-2 years on this website, and found an incredible video on youtube that was pretty amazing about 30 minutes ago that was posted, and I really need to let someone see it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
And sorry to be brief, but I am a little distracted showing my buddies of this video, of the sky above new york as hurricane Irene arrives.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
you forgot the link i may say please add

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I heard it first, from youtube recent uploads, they heard it first from

www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Here, I will embed it for you... Pretty interesting as well, and before I forget, welcome!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thank you, that works as well. Didn't bother embedding, to busy looking up all these things I have been hearing about.

Such as Googling "Russia Reports Nuclear Explosions Hit Vast US Military Tunnel Network"

Not sure if that is real though
could be hoax.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Would you mind if I post this up under the UFO thread since you cant yet? I really think it needs to be seen and it will be seen a lot faster there.

and oh yeah that it is a hoax as I learned the hard way!
edit on 27/8/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Go right ahead, as long as you mention me! And thank you for asking!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MTerence

Hi MTerence, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

reply to post by onehuman

By all means make a thread if you wish.

When Posting Video Links
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

new topics

top topics

join