It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atiya Abdul Rahman killed in Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Atiya Abdul Rahman killed in Pakistan

www.cnn.com

Al Qaeda's second-in-command, Atiya Abdul Rahman, has been killed in Pakistan, a U.S. official said Saturday.

The official would not discuss the circumstances behind his death, but did say Rahman is a key loss for al Qaeda.

"There's no question this is a major blow to al Qaeda. Atiya was at the top of al Qaeda's trusted core," the official said. "He ran daily operations for the group since Shaykh Sa'id al-Masri was killed last year, and has been (Osama bin Laden successor Ayman al-Zawahiri's) second-in-command since bin Laden's death in May."

Rahman's death will affect al
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Al Qaeda's second-in-command, Atiya Abdul Rahman, has been killed in Pakistan, there has been no info on who killed him or how. My guess is that the US took him out and aren't announcing it to help Pakistan save face. I think the US has decided to do clandestine operations in Pakistan, with or without their permission. This could increase tensions in the area, not like they aren't tense enough. If they continue to do this type of operation, I could definately see a retalliation strike on American soil in the not too distant future.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Cutting off lose ends I see.

Another CIA funded terrorist taken out the picture.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
the time frames dont add up, except for enforcing the Obama-Rothschild grasp on the American people.

it took 10 yrs from 9/11 to catch and kill Osama, and just months later we conveniently nab another al-Quaida.

it looks good for the media, but those of us who know the truth, know that 'al-Quaida are miserable muslim pansies CIA buys their souls to put on a good christian cop bad muslim robber showdown for the west to see we are in good hands and need protection from these bads guys, who are really just our own government using foreigners as its disguise to terrorize its own people.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join