It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 yr olds Stepfather & Uncle retaliate against man who sexually assaulted her, face More Prison Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
OK, this isn't going to be popular but it's right. Breaking the law because someone else does doesn't absolve you from the crime. Remember the old chestnut, "2 wrongs don't make a right." That said, if it was one of my girls that this happened to they would never find the body. Hypocritical? No, I'd be willing to take the punishment.

It isn't really a crime when the laws our governments pass are illegitimate at their technical basis however.

That's why we have to fall back on the tried and true "Right vs Wrong" and ask ourselves critical questions.

I don't know of a single sane person who would not retaliate in the extreme. We are not all criminals or murderers, we are human beings. We love our children more than anything. This is our very nature at it's core. Retaliation is expected and you should be surprised when it doesn't happen. You would have to be a Zen master to hold back that anger, with Jesus style determination. Nearly impossible for 99% of us.

Therefore although it is seemingly necessary, going through the investigation and process of implicating people over various criminal charges, just to make sure they got the right guys and they get the right story and get things straightened out, charging someone with a crime over this type of retaliation in the face of heinous provocation is a mere formality.

The jury is we the people's trump card here. The truth can overwhelm people often times and they make really good decisions far more often than not.

And come on the prosecutor is prolly going to hold back his big guns on this too. Like he cares that much about it. He will let the people have their way.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Only in America..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
*SNIP*
Information removed due to violation of Terms and Conditions of Use:

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

edit on August 27th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't have had the thought to torture him, just reign down blows until it stops moving. I know it would leave my daughter in more trouble, but ask any father who has a young daughter, and you get the same answer

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
If the guy did that to my daughter? He would be unable to testify here on earth anyway. Maybe by seance? I would not whip him or burn him. Two behind the ear and throw his body in the ocean 30-40 miles out.

Ask Seal Team 6, they know a good place for the body ... errr ...sorry forgot they were murdered.

Anyway, self justice is against the law, although I understand their reaction.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig

The laws are there to protect both the guilty and the innocent, and while we may not agree on such, we should have enough respect for the law to accept that we can not be the judge, jury and executioner in any situation.

Correct 100%.

However we must take into account human nature, and adjust our laws better to fit with it.

For example the law says that if you are given authority under certain respects, you can legitimately fire a gun in hostility in a war zone and nullify anyone's liberty you are lucky enough to 'liberate'.

We actually live in a state of veiled anarchy, of total chaos masquerading as order.

In order to protect the credibility of the Law (of which it has almost none left at this point), the laws should reflect the will of the people and have a bearing on right vs wrong. This is what is lacking and why no one has faith in the justice system, and explains why they take matters into their own hands.

So really the problem is with the Law itself and how it is written, who writes it and for what purposes, and who the law benefits and who the law harms. This is a major critical problem of our civilization.

I am not saying make retaliation legal, but perhaps make prosecuting and convicting a criminal of sexual assault to be increased in severity drastically so that people would RATHER turn them in than execute them personally in the basement.

We have to adapt to reality, but our "justice system" no longer seems to reflect reality any longer.

edit on 27-8-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
*SNIP*
Information removed due to violation of Terms and Conditions of Use:

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

edit on August 27th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If a grown human cannot act in a civil manner towards children, then they forego their 'rights'. I'd have ripped this mans b**** off and flayed him till he bled out.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticpride
If a grown human cannot act in a civil manner towards children, then they forego their 'rights'. I'd have ripped this mans b**** off and flayed him till he bled out.

What if the law instituted punishments of this nature, but times 100 and in public?

Then you might actually have incentive to turn them into the Law rather than punish him yourself.

That's what I meant earlier about adapting and molding the law to reflect human nature and right vs wrong and to take them into consideration.

The idiots who write our laws these days don't know anything about real life as an average person. They are totally disconnected, and thus the mountains of silly laws they pass constantly are short-sighted and self-defeating and actually cause far more trouble than they solve.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by sdcigarpig

The laws are there to protect both the guilty and the innocent, and while we may not agree on such, we should have enough respect for the law to accept that we can not be the judge, jury and executioner in any situation.

Correct 100%.

However we must take into account human nature, and adjust our laws better to fit with it.

For example the law says that if you are given authority under certain respects, you can legitimately fire a gun in hostility in a war zone and nullify anyone's liberty you are lucky enough to 'liberate'.

We actually live in a state of veiled anarchy, of total chaos masquerading as order.

In order to protect the credibility of the Law (of which it has almost none left at this point), the laws should reflect the will of the people and have a bearing on right vs wrong. This is what is lacking and why no one has faith in the justice system, and explains why they take matters into their own hands.

So really the problem is with the Law itself and how it is written, who writes it and for what purposes, and who the law benefits and who the law harms. This is a major critical problem of our civilization.

I am not saying make retaliation legal, but perhaps make prosecuting and convicting a criminal of sexual assault to be increased in severity drastically so that people would RATHER turn them in than execute them personally in the basement.

We have to adapt to reality, but our "justice system" no longer seems to reflect reality any longer.

edit on 27-8-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Well if convicted, the man who abused the girl will have a horrible existence in prison. He'll be sold and passed around. We all know what happens to men who sexually abuse girls/women in prison. Of course, the other side of this, is just how poorly run our prison system is, and that that is even allowed to happen in prison is another conversation itself.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
No body no crime. That would be my reponse. Of course, he would suffer long and hard first, but they would never find his body.

Ever.

I have a make-shift incinerator in my back yard, am well respected in the small town I live in, the Sherrifs know me and leave me alone, and if you touch my daughter you'll find out very quickly what all that adds up to.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The problem that I see with our laws is these laws seem to
protect the wrong people.Some crimes get more severe punishment
then others' as well.Examples:stealing large sums of money,stealing
anothers' copyrights,threatening phone calls to politicians...will get
you more time behind bars then,murder,rape and molesters.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Dearest Mystic, thank you for your post. In 1958 as a 7 yr old child , I along with my 5 1/2 yr old brother were taken from a playground by a stranger. Long story short, I thought he took a big purple snake out of his pants and bit me between my legs with it. Jesus held my hand so I wouldnt feel the pain but my brother witnessed it all and after seeing the blood at his young age, well lets just say it deeply affected him. If anyone ever needs help hiding the body of a child rapist.......contact me at once.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by muzzleflash

The problem that I see with our laws is these laws seem to
protect the wrong people.Some crimes get more severe punishment
then others' as well.Examples:stealing large sums of money,stealing
anothers' copyrights,threatening phone calls to politicians...will get
you more time behind bars then,murder,rape and molesters.

Exactly. It doesn't even make sense anymore.

When the law doesn't make sense, what is there to do but become your own person and do what you think is right?

That's why people think that turning a rapist in is "letting them off the hook", and why most people have decided long ago that brutal vengeance is the only way out.

The way things stand today, most legitimate actions are now illegal. While many legitimately illicit or harmful practices are being decriminalized, downplayed, or ignored all together.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ok so that's two times today I got post removed for something not evil. (Although in this particular case I suppose I went a tad too far on giving suggestions).

However, surrounding my non-violent peaceful solution posts, there are posts talking about murdering people and getting rid of the body so no one will see, hypothetically of course.

And they are not removed.

I think this happened in one of those Twilight Zone episodes. You know, where everything is backwards and doesn't make sense anymore.

But still, think of the irony. You can't say "Send them a letter to say they are in your concerns", but on the other hand, we can talk about 100 ways to bury someone...

It's just backwards.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I can't believe they thought whipping him and burning him with a ciggy was just.
He shoulda been worm food by now.
Stories like this just reinforce my belief that the cops are worthless.
I'll never call them, I'll take my own justice cos I sure won't get any from the cops.
They are just there to keep the poor from upsetting the rich, protect and serve is dead.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
reply to post by pplrnuts

You show no class in attacking another ATS member. This is not your thread , so go start your own thread to attack christians and others. You sound like a hateful man. No respect for you bud..................

What are you the ATS daddy now?
Go take a hike.

You are certainly in no position to tell members what they can and cannot post just because it shatters your fragile beliefs.

Mind your own business and let the person whom this question was directed to come and answer it.
edit on 27-8-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

I see that I rattled your cage with my post.
I am a human being,I make mistakes,I am
bound by my weak flesh,I am still a sinner,
saved by God's grace...Any man duct tapes
and sexually assaults one of my kids',I will
pay the consequences of my actions.

I am starting to smell the stench of a troll...
Members',please do not feed this troll.
edit on 27-8-2011 by mamabeth because: added

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join