It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karl Rove: Sarah Palin Will Run For President (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Alot of people are thinking that Sarah Palins upcoming schedule is indicitive of someobody who is getting ready to announce their bid for President. Here is Karl Rove's take on it.

Former George W. Bush advisor Karl Rove appeared on Fox News Saturday morning, voicing his views that Palin will throw her hat into the 2012 ring. Rove cited her schedule as a key factor, noting that it looks more like that of a 'candidate' than a 'celebrity'.

edit on 27-8-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I really hope this ends up in the hoax forum.

No offense to the OP.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
As it stands, I'd take her over Perry.
Should be interesting.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If she does run, I hope the people of this country are smart enough to know what they are getting if they vote for her.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So the GOP is trying to guarantee Obama a second term? What is this gonna be the Palin/Bachman ticket of idiots?

If the far right is going to run someone, how about running someone that actually has a shot and isn't going to be the but of jokes the entire campaign?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Oh Crap, I hope not!

Don't get me wrong, I like Mrs. Palin, but not as a candidate. I believe that she has taken the celebrity route and will be crushed in the primaries. All we will ever here from the opposition is, she quit, she quit, she quit.

Oh, and those weirdoes’ who say Trig’s not her child.

She needs to stick to the pundit role. Heck, she’d even earn more money.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You have to admit, she has tenacity. After the media trouncing she got last go around, I'd think she'd be too embarrassed to run. No brain, no pain, I guess.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
No question she's in.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You have to admit, she has tenacity. After the media trouncing she got last go around, I'd think she'd be too embarrassed to run. No brain, no pain, I guess.

Tenacity??? She couldn't even complete one term in office as governor of Alaska. A person of character and tenacity would have at least finished the full term in office the voters were electing them to do.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
my favorite sarah palin video-

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

This is true. Wouldn't it be great if she got into office, then decided half way through she really doesn't want to do it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
rove better be wrong and i believe he is

palin running would be a guaranteed obama victory no matter how much he is disliked at the moment.

goes back to the bush kerry election the devil you know or the devil you dont know.

anyone would be better than obama but i am not so sure palin would be and i have nothing agianst palin.

the most important thing to me at the moment is getting the current potus out of office and i dont think palin could pull it off.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I have to agree with you for the most part, Palin is a guaranteed victory for obama if she was to even run, let alone win the nomination.

Go over to huffpo or FDL and you will see progressive liberals are very disenchanted with obama, many to the point they won't donate, won't even vote because of his actions. Many of them are calling for a primary challenge to the President. The worst thing conservatives could do now is energize the radical base that got obama elected by voting for a Palin, or Bachmann.

Alot of folks think Ron Paul is too far 'out there' but the one thing that defuses the crazy progressive liberals is his anti war stance. They absolutely love that, although they would never vote for Ron Paul, they might just stay home...and without them Obama has little chance to galvanize the youth vote and carry the swing states he needs to win.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Palin is sooooooooooooooo HOT. If she would run in a bikini or topless; even I, an old Union RINO would vote for her.

We don't need brains in the WH. We need T&A!! Good Christian T&A. Replace foreign policy with pole dancing and lap dances.

If America is going into political surrealism.....Let's do it right and go all the way this time; not like in the Bush WH with all the pretty boys in the press room and God only knows where else.

www.tbrnews.org...
edit on 27-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

If she runs, I think she'll derail much of the Republican presidential race and will attract a media frenzy, but she won't gain the nomination. She'll probably get some of the deep south states, maybe Idaho and Wyoming, possibly Alaska, and that will be it for the Republican primaries. So on the bright side Republicans, she doesn't have a stones throw chance at getting that nomination, rest easy.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
As a conservative, I hereby motion to sell Alaska off to the Chinese for a free and clear debt slate...it's the only way.

The internet explained by Senator Ted Stevens of Alaska

edit on 27-8-2011 by Count Chocula because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2011 by Count Chocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Didn't make a new thread, but word is, she will run.
(cue dramatic music)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cklein61
If she does run, I hope the people of this country are smart enough to know what they are getting if they vote for her.

How about a populist opposition to another populist candidate?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Count Chocula

You are no conservative then. Why would you even consider giving a communist country our land???? Smells like a traitor to me....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'll bet she shows up at the next debate, just so the MSM can drown out the fact that Ron Paul will be annihilating all of the other candidates again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join