It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ROGER and TILLY LAMB: both committed suicide?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Roger Lamb allegedly committed suicide 4 days after his wife fell from a 3rd floor balcony of their villa in Morocco. Roger Lamb had been working as a geotechnical engineer for the past 12 months in Christchurch NZ, his wife and four children from 9 to 16 years of age were planning on joining him in NZ.

News article here:

www.nzherald.co.nz...

It was alleged on another thread there was a connection between Roger Lamb and the Russians and that the CHCH EQKs and those of recent USA quakes were not natural. So I did some digging:

www.freerepublic.com...

then lo and behold, I found this on Alex Jone's website:

www.infowars.com...

Not to be confused with Roger Lamb of the UK who died in Morocco, there is another Roger Lamb of the USA who used to have special security clearance with the US Navy. Both Roger Lamb's have similar facial features, possibly related or just a coincidence?

www.linkedin.com...

So did Roger Lamb of the UK know something about the Russians or was he confused with Roger Lamb of the USA?

Did Roger and Tilly Lamb commit suicide? Leaving 4 young kids behind? Their deaths appear suspect to me but you all have free will so you make up your own mind!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thanks Mods!

edit on 27-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

TPTB......do have methods.....to make deaths appear to be suicides...heart attacks....etc. Perhaps these people were going to reveal too much and/or knew too much.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

That was my immediate assumption when the story first appeared in the NZ Herald. Story does'nt add up; who leaves 4 young children behind? Thats not the English way of doing things...not both parents....and 4 days apart? No way!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Also, earlier today on Introductions Forum, a user named p1111 stated to have inside information about Roger Lamb.
Author claimed he/she had worked closely with Roger Lamb, and that he(Roger) knew some stuff about the russian company developing these earthquake weapons. Author ended the thread with a message of being in severe danger if exposed, and would log off immediatly after the post.

Here it is ATS

edit on 27/8/11 by JoeSignal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
"Mr Lamb had been in Christchurch for a year after moving from Britain and his wife and four sons aged between 9 and 16 were due to join him"

Then it says his wife was there and the kids were taken back to be with his sister so..

Maybe Mr Lamb had an affair being away a year and when his wife showed up she found out, she was so upset she jumped, he felt so guilty he killed himself. In these circumstances people sometimes are to upset to think of the children or they think the kids are better off without them as the hate themselves.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

That would make it easier than to dig for more information

Affair? I don't so!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I will post the qoute from the other thread here, as the mods has closed it.

Originally posted by p1111

The suicides of Roger and Mathilda Lamb, were not suicides. They have been murdered. I work(ed) closely with Roger on a project about the seismic activity in Christchurch and also, the recent quakes in the US. These quakes are not natural quakes they have been provoked by an agency called, (in English translation) "Securitwave". It is a natural weaponry agency based in Russia who have been in development for many years. I am connecting though Tor as I am in fear for my own life so I will not be traced. This may be my first and last post, but I need this to get to the media, whereby unmasking the secrecy, in order to stop it. I will try to post later, I'm logging off now due to the paranoia of being traced. Get the word out, please.

There, now it lives..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

Thats why I took it upon myself to dig further; it appears there MIGHT be some truth to the new member's allegations

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I applaud your effort. It's an interesting read so far.
I just hope we get to hear from p1111 again.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wow, this is very interesting. I've had my suspicions about both deaths myself. For you fathers out there, if you lost your wife, would you leave 4 kids behind because of your sorrow?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I agree, tptb have their ways. New Mexico Representative died from an aggresive squamous-cell skin cancer after trying to open an investigation into the Roswell incident. I've always found that very odd.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If you where going to go to the trouble of killing a couple of parents would you also want to throw a little disinformation out their to cover your tracks? There will likely be some truth to get people to bite, but then mislead or it could be an honest insider, but just short of a few details. Something stinks about the situation for sure.

To start I would look into where this couple was working and the corporate relationships going on. The more you can find out about what this couple was actually doing the clearer the direction to uncover it all will be.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
Wow, this is very interesting. I've had my suspicions about both deaths myself. For you fathers out there, if you lost your wife, would you leave 4 kids behind because of your sorrow?

There is no way anyone can know this unless it happens to you personally we are all different. I can tell you that for a time you can be temporarily insane and cannot think of anything at all, cannot get past the empty pain. There is a time of wanting to die and there is no world no child no anything when you have been hurt deeply enough.

Now I am more inclined to believe the OP is on to something myself, but it does not hurt to put forth other possibilities for strangeness.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It's certainly a strange and tragic story.

Here's some extra info on Mr Lamb from his linked-in public profile

•Geotechnical Engineer at Geo-engineer (own Business)
•Associate Director at AECOM
•Geotechnical Engineer at Atkins
•Associate Director at Hyder Consulting
•Senior Geotechnical Engineer at Jacobs Babtie
•Senior Geotechnial Engineer at WSP Group

Roger Lamb B.Sc C.Eng MICE's Summary
I have 24 years experience in the Construction Industry. My diverse experience includes: working in multi-disciplinaryry teams, construction supervision, carrying out and checking geotechnical designs; site investigations and reporting; tendering for new work; negotiations with clients; and management of the project deliverables, resources and budgets.

My design experience includes: deep and shallow foundation design; retaining wall design; earthworks specifications; stabilization of shallow mine workings; and slope stabilization using techniques such as soil nailing and reinforced earth.

SpecialtiesCivil Engineering Projects
Ground Investigation and Desk Studies
Construction Supervision
Slope Stability Analysis
Foundation design
Retaining wall design
Material acceptability
Earthwork specifications
Conditions of contract
Supervision of Contracts
Site Investigation

Roger Lamb B.Sc C.Eng MICE's Experience
Geotechnical Engineer GHD (Christchurch NZ)
Privately Held; Civil Engineering industry

September 2010 – Present (1 year)

Geotechnical Engineering and Contract Supervision

Geotechnical Engineer Geo-engineer (own Business)
Civil Engineering industry

April 2010 – September 2010 (6 months)

Independent Geotechnical Engineer

Associate Director AECOM
Public Company; ACM; Civil Engineering industry

December 2004 – March 2010 (5 years 4 months)

Head of Geotechnical Department

Geotechnical Engineer Atkins
Public Company; ATK.L; Civil Engineering industry

April 2004 – December 2004 (9 months)

Geotechnical Engineer at The Axis, Birmingham

Associate Director Hyder Consulting
Public Company; Civil Engineering industry

January 2000 – May 2004 (4 years 5 months)

Head of Geotech in the Birmingham Office

Senior Geotechnical Engineer Jacobs Babtie
Privately Held; Civil Engineering industry

January 1997 – June 1999 (2 years 6 months)

Senior Geotechnial Engineer WSP Group
Public Company; LSE:WSH; Construction industry

January 1993 – January 1997 (4 years 1 month)

Roger Lamb B.Sc C.Eng MICE's Education
Birmingham University 1983 – 1986

Roger Lamb B.Sc C.Eng MICE's Additional Information
Websites:•Personal Website
Interests:Family, fell running and horses
Groups and Associations:Midland Geotechnical Society Fell Runners Association Institution of Civil Engineers

Christchurch Rebuild Jobs and information Housebuilders The Project Manager Network - #1 Group for Project Managers Worcester Construction Network

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This report appeared in the Daily Mail today shedding more light on what really happened in Morocco however there is still conflicting stories and wirness accounts:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

My guess is the truth may now lay with the four children who were in the apartment at the time their mother fell from the balcony....

top topics

join