It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Illuminati doesn't exist....All it is, is a higher sect of freemasonry that do some bad things that eventually turn into good things in the future.

I know they existed back years and years and years ago but at some point they infiltrated freemasonry and that's where they are now.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Skate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SickeningTruths

Yes, that's right; Paul is no different from any other politician. He panders to an audience and tries to win their vote. He is no better than Obama, but his supporters will never admit it because they are in love with him.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
Illuminati doesn't exist....All it is, is a higher sect of freemasonry that do some bad things that eventually turn into good things in the future.

I know they existed back years and years and years ago but at some point they infiltrated freemasonry and that's where they are now.

Then why have all US presidents, been related to each other and to the british royal family?
That hardly sounds like a fair and legit system to me.

BTW, the Illuminati do exist, they are not in the sense of the "illuminati" the mainstream society believe in.
They are reptilians, and E.T's, i just say illuminati to communicate with the majority.
To deny that is to deny the truth.
Your brainwashed to think, what society want you to think is right.
Im not a fan of AJ, but he says some good stuff if you leave is disinfo.

This seems to be the typical ron paul wacko.

edit on 27-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SickeningTruths
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap
[more
Didnt obuma say what every one wanted to hear? the smooth talking lawyer lol"

www.youtube.com...
edit on 08/27/11 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

Interesting video, there's a lot of truth to that too, the way Ron Paul talks to his devoted flock of sheep, and uses his JMT, on them.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This thread has been up for many hours now, yet no one has logically refuted the facts that pretty much all US presidents have been related to each other, AND on top of that related to the british royal crown.
Now despite, being shown the facts, people will STILL, grovel to Ron Paul, when he's the SAME as every other elect in history.
Do people purposely disregard the truth for the lie?
Does the lie make you happy?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

just wondering, have you met a non human that has human form, like the politicians you named?

if you have met such a non human, how is it you know they are such, or what led you to believe they are non human?

thanks in advance for your time.

Edit to add: i want to share something that well sums up much for me, and touches upon the R.Paul as well. this is from a recent ATS thread that i enjoyed immensely which went against the popular opinion..

"In summary Ron Paul sucks. Just like Obama. Just like Bush. Get over it. No matter who you 'vote' for we all lose." davewr25
edit on 8/27/2011 by LargeFries because: added davewr25 quote

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
This thread has been up for many hours now, yet no one has logically refuted the facts that pretty much all US presidents have been related to each other, AND on top of that related to the british royal crown.
Now despite, being shown the facts, people will STILL, grovel to Ron Paul, when he's the SAME as every other elect in history.

Dude, we have said, they are in control of us.. so they can choose who is in power.
What is there to refute? No, one is refuting that or calling it a coincidence.
Second of all, 30 years is a long ass track record and all these status quo dweebs, do not want him as president. The fact that he is getting so much support and is seen well in the masses eyes, does not mean he is directly one of them. No one has won anything, yet.
Third, you haven't yet explained your reptilian comment.. other than with a vid of Alex Jones, who has been known to exaggerate on the truth and even lie.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

just wondering, have you met a non human that has human form, like the politicians you named?

if you have met such a non human, how is it you know they are such, or what led you to believe they are non human?

thanks in advance for your time.

I haven't met them personally.
But i was in a huge department store a few weeks ago playing with crystal singing bowls, which is a well known frequency disruptor.
As i was playing with it, i heard hissing sounds from some odd feet behind me, the person thst was hissing at me was a reptilian, due to the singing bells interfering with it's cloaking.
This was, as it was going up the escalator.

Hmmm interesting info i found out about Ron Paul, is that it seems he's Jewish.
www.wargs.com...
Notice the name Sophia Ziegler, im pretty sure the crazy hebrews, believe that, if a child is born from a jewish mother, the child still remains jewish even if the father is a gentile.
Further reading, exposes the name "Hersche" "Jockel" which are well known and common jewish names, and dun dun a favorite illuminati bloodline name, one of the 13 bloodlines names are "Dumont".
Coincidence a powerful figure in US politics, shares the name Dumont, with the 13 bloodlnes of the Illuminati, further more, the other jewish names.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeroK

Dude, we have said, they are in control of us.. so they can choose who is in power.
What is there to refute? No, one is refuting that or calling it a coincidence.
Second of all, 30 years is a long ass track record and all these status quo dweebs, do not want him as president. The fact that he is getting so much support and is seen well in the masses eyes, does not mean he is directly one of them. No one has won anything, yet.
Third, you haven't yet explained your reptilian comment.. other than with a vid of Alex Jones, who has been known to exaggerate on the truth and even lie.

So you acknowledge a higher power that is sinister which is in control of us.
Yet you participate in politics, which means you aid the problem then!
What makes you think Ron Paul is any better?
If they control eveything, they can, and are easily aswell controlling him.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

An assumption or are you sure of this?

Sure of it. Just goes to show that no-one is really one ethnicity any more.

And here you are posting on ATS all the time, usually making fun of anything that has to do with "conspiracies"....did the old family give you a job to do?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Then why have all US presidents, been related to each other and to the british royal family?

BTW, the Illuminati do exist, they are not in the sense of the "illuminati" the mainstream society believe in.
They are reptilians, and E.T's, i just say illuminati to communicate with the majority.

Why would I watch Alex Jones and his scruffy voice that tempts people into believing the stupidest crap? This guy is so dis-info. And reptilians is all bologna until you can show me one piece of evidence that doesn't involve videos of people being dehydrated....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Why would I watch Alex Jones and his scruffy voice that tempts people into believing the stupidest crap? This guy is so dis-info. And reptilians is all bologna until you can show me one piece of evidence that doesn't involve videos of people being dehydrated....

Well do you think that its fair that every president in US history has been related to not only each other but to the royal crown?
Do you think thats fair?
Thats legit?
Thats a free society?
A society where the common man wins?
Are you the common man?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Technically speaking, aren't we all related if we go back far enough?

This thread puts me in mind of "six degrees of separation".

As to the whole reptilian thing....lay off the drugs and/or get the exhaust fixed in your car. One or the other is screwing with you cognitive reasoning. As soon as you start to believe diatribe from Alex Jones or David Icke, logic should tell you that your brain is being starved for oxygen and is not working as it should.
edit on 27/8/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TeroK

Up until about a few weeks ago, I was a RON PAUL fanatic. But I got to thinking, just have you, and if he really was the great American revolutionist his propaganda claims, he would've definately been assassinated by now, it's too easy to do and the good ol US of A always seem to "off" people who pose a threat to the "secrets" etc, so Ron Paul who is trying to "bring back the constitutional days" is sadly all apart of it/them. DON'T TRUST ANYBODY IN POWER!
They're all corrupt..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The lies help the sheeple rest at ease for another night...duh..
Everyone is so trained to believe what mainstream media tells them, any other news source is questionable to them to say the least, it's quite sad....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Technically speaking, aren't we all related if we go back far enough?

This thread puts me in mind of "six degrees of separation".

As to the whole reptilian thing....lay off the drugs and/or get the exhaust fixed in your car. One or the other is screwing with you cognitive reasoning. As soon as you start to believe diatribe from Alex Jones or David Icke, logic should tell you that your brain is being starved for oxygen and is not working as it should.
edit on 27/8/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

Ridicule shows that you are afraid, and by making jokes you think this will go away or be ignored. It won't. If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem.
Additionally, those who resort to the ridicule of someone has seen the vulnerability to their argument and are blame shifting elsewhere to distract from their own moronic arguments.
BTW, if we go back that far, and we are all related, wouldn't that make us all in bred?
Well in your case it's not a surprise, due to your mental deficiencies, and your obvious retardation is evident in the way you type

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

So you acknowledge a higher power that is sinister which is in control of us.
Yet you participate in politics, which means you aid the problem then!
What makes you think Ron Paul is any better?
If they control eveything, they can, and are easily aswell controlling him.

Anyone with two seeing eyes can tell that there are sinister elitists in this world. They, however, don't control everything. There have been cases where some smaller politicians are elected, that they didn't expect to win.
The elitist own the media, the media is controlled to make Paul look like a nutter, so they are trying to not get him elected. Then there's the electronic voting issue, and recount issue and assassination issue to get by.
But, at the bottom of the bottle, you can see that he is an honest man and that his amount of support took people by surprise.. even with their ignoring and discrediting. So, he really seems like the only candidate to go with. Not everything is controlled, just the bigger frame of things.

Also, I asked you to explain your position on these so called reptilians, how they came to power, what basis you have for your theory, and so on.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pattyngayle
reply to post by TeroK

Up until about a few weeks ago, I was a RON PAUL fanatic. But I got to thinking, just have you, and if he really was the great American revolutionist his propaganda claims, he would've definately been assassinated by now, it's too easy to do and the good ol US of A always seem to "off" people who pose a threat to the "secrets" etc, so Ron Paul who is trying to "bring back the constitutional days" is sadly all apart of it/them. DON'T TRUST ANYBODY IN POWER!
They're all corrupt..

Say he was one of them, completely corrupt yadayada. I don't want to be cynical enough to believe so and if he did get elected and turned out the be George Bush #3, then shame on us for falling for it and then you have a whole bunch of very intellectual, patriotic and activist people, who will bring up a lot of pain to the system. Just look at all the accomplishments of the grass root supporters of Ron Paul have achieved. Now say those are all for a con-artist. Damn, the reciprocation will be wild! Even just for that, Ron Paul should be elected. If he turns out to be the real thing, then sweet and if not, then you have a bunch of activists ready to fight the system hard.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is just retarded... I am related to british and french royalty along with the presidents... I even have jewish bloodlines...I may even be in the line of King David... though I haven't done the DNA test to confirm... I must be ILLUMINATI! uummm... Newsflash! I'm a f'ing mut... Ever heard of ancestry.com? check it out... if you go far enough down the line you'll find that almost all of us are related somehow... I think people like you are the ones who are gullible... you eat up whatever nonsense some dude with a talent to write believable fiction puts out there...

edit on 27-8-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: funny fingers

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

i starred it because of the title,very good question!
and now for the rest of the story, i hope it is good!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join