It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK's #1 medium predicts major california quake for 8/26/11 at 22:02 GMT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
But 22:02 GMT/UTC = 4:02pm Eastern, 1:02pm Pacific.

edit on 26-8-2011 by KaiserSoze because: (lame reason given)

edit on 26-8-2011 by KaiserSoze because: (even lamer reason given)

UTC offset is -4 hours for Eastern so 6:02 Eastern 3:02 Pacific.

This might help:

www.timeanddate.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PW229
Local times for 22:02 GMT:

Pacific: 15.02 (3:02pm)
Mountain: 16.02 (4:02pm)
Central: 17.02 (5:02pm)
Eastern: 18.02 (6:02pm)

Bear in mind DST is in effect in the US but not GMT so the time calculation seems a bit screwy.

Yes I have quoted my own post. There seems to be some confusion about the local US times. The list I have quoted above is 100% accurate for THIS DATE.

Don't believe me? Then do your own homework and prove me wrong

www.timeanddate.com...
www.timetemperature.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Tik tok goes the doomsday clock... My calendar is a bit full, think she can wait until after Irene? Gosh! This is so inconvenient!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a 2.0 in socal.

IT BEINGS. hopefully not, actually.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If anyone is interested you can sign up for the USGS Earthquake Notification Service here:

sslearthquake.usgs.gov...

Normally the default settings are fine but for tonight I've set my US notification to 3.0 (normally 6.0). Also, it is worth knowing that your worldwide setting will not over-ride your US setting. So if you set worldwide to 6.0 and US to 3.0 (as I have) it will still inform you of anything 3.0 and over in the US.

A little more on topic, my view of "psychics" has been based on this for quite some time:

edit on 26-8-2011 by PW229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

I wouldn't take much notice of the prediction. I live in the UK, I've been interested in mediumship in the UK for 40 years or so, and I hadn't heard of this guy. It looks like his own publicity says he's No1, but he's not ranked as a top-flight medium by the only organisation here that matters, and his fame looks pretty local to South London.

Odd twist, he also seems to be a right-wing politician, with a belief that England should take the County of Monmouth back from Wales. Like I say, nothing I can find about him suggests we should take him seriously, so I wouldn't waste time on the calculations. An interesting article about him -

londonist.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It's not convenient for me today to have a large quake. Whatever the time frame, (somewhere between 1pm and 6 pm PST) is just bad for me. I hereby say IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. There, I have changed the fate of our beautiful state.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
It's not convenient for me today to have a large quake. Whatever the time frame, (somewhere between 1pm and 6 pm PST) is just bad for me. I hereby say IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. There, I have changed the fate of our beautiful state.

Thank you! I was worried about my family down in Ocean Beach San Diego.
Second line.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This will play out as another fool predicting something he has no knowledge of,can't believe how many are playing social suicide these days,add him to the list of dumbasses,the list keeps growing

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
This will play out as another fool predicting something he has no knowledge of,can't believe how many are playing social suicide these days,add him to the list of dumbasses,the list keeps growing

Here's my prediction:

The Earth will be torn asunder and I will rise as a great Demon but soon the people of Earth will rest and realise I am but a man. Then the demons will truly rise and will bear false witness to the one true God. Ezekiel's wheel will be seen across the sky and they will weep and cower. They will hide amongst the dead and I will see them...

Or...

Nothing at all will happen and I've just typed a load of utter bollocks.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hi there,

I am hoping and assuming that everyone is ok over there?

No rumblings to speak of?

Another one resigned to the hoax bin.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
reply to post by theshepherd2

I dont think you can predict an earthquake at all.

unless it can be engineered then it would be easy to have advisors with intel and pass it off as channeling or whatever medium.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Interesting to see how many people have issues figuring out thier local time from GMT.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So did many countless predictions in the past which were all proved false....

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.......(:|)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
its already midday so the chances are at best so slim. and thats considering cali is always very tectonically active, anyways.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Only 5 more minutes to go! My bet is nothing happens. If it does, I will officially check out with my bug out bag. lol

Edit: Well, looks like my prediction was right. I'm a prophet!!

edit on 26-8-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Checking in from hot and sunny NorCal here - the ground is still stable, no rocking yet. Damn EQ is late! (15:17 local as I post this). To think that I even bought an extra coffee this morning just in case the world ended this afternoon, I didn't want to have to barter for the drive home cuppa. Maybe next time!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yet another failure, I hope no one went off running for the hills.

The only way anything ever predicted comes true is if they make it so vague that it could be linked to anything.

EG, a great disaster will happen within a months time.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
West coast is stable..wake me up when there's something worth caring about.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229
Local times for 22:02 GMT:

Pacific: 15.02 (3:02pm)
Mountain: 16.02 (4:02pm)
Central: 17.02 (5:02pm)
Eastern: 18.02 (6:02pm)

Bear in mind DST is in effect in the US but not GMT so the time calculation seems a bit screwy.

Thanks...then already past here in Ca nothing happening.
for those like me that could not even see the prediction so did not flag this...I found this.Not much.

LATEST NEWS:
Avoid the California big one 26/Aug/11 22:02gmt, posted 16/Aug/11. Graham Dare did Crystal Ball readings with all donations to the Red Cross Japan 3/11 fund ref INC01036484 on 26th March at The Grand Hotel Folkestone. Note 11/Mar/11 was the last day of an 8 year period where Uranus was in Pisces.
www.spiritual-healers.co.uk...

edit on 26-8-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join