It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing footage shows 'little green men walking about after UFO crash'...but why does it always ha

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget
A glowing white UFO lands in a field, and little aliens can be seen. You have a video camera with you. What do you do? That's right. You focus on the UFO for....oh, maybe three seconds, before deciding that a house and some human footprints in the snow are far more interesting.

HOAX HOAX HOAX............of MEGA proportions.

hahah you read my mind man, i was literary typing up the same thing when i saw your post

A++++

its like, OMFG LOOK GUYS THERES A GIANT UFO, OH BUT WAIT, OMFGWTFBBQ ITS A BIG HOUSE!
edit on 26-8-2011 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
We can almost imagine the "cameraman's" thought processes here:

"OK, there's a large glowing object sitting there in the field and breaking all known laws of physics and wait! Whoa, oh my god! THERE'S A HOUSE! Quick, video the house... just look at that house!"

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rayuki
its like, OMFG LOOK GUYS THERES A GIANT UFO, OH BUT WAIT, OMFGWTFBBQ ITS A BIG HOUSE!

One more week to go then the schools go back, which means that ATS will return to be a site where people come and discuss in a more mature manner.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

i do agree with your statement,
but then i guess its better than someone opening a thread with a picture of jesus on his burnt toast saying its proof of god lol

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
big hoax.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

A glowing white UFO lands in a field, and little aliens can be seen. You have a video camera with you. What do you do? That's right. You focus on the UFO for....oh, maybe three seconds, before deciding that a house and some human footprints in the snow are far more interesting.

If I saw a ufo land in an open space I too would pan away to a recognised object so that I would have a record of how large the UFO is! How many times have vidoe/photos been dismissed because there is no frame of reference to determine dimensions.

Likewise you cannot apply any "If I saw a UFO I would do xyz and they did't so its a fake" line. People behave differently and there is no record of what occurred before the video started to determine any threat level or not.

Now let's analyze what has been videoed and assess any fakery or not from that point of view. In other words let's be objective not subjective.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I going to skip straight to the second half of the video as it can be debunked as a hoax easily and everyone seems to be able to knock off the first half without a problem.

In the second half (the bad footage) of the video, you can see the "UFO" move with the camera. It doesn't move as much as the camera moves(the creator of the footage has tried to stabilize the UFO but failed) but if you keep an eye on the background near the "UFO" you can clearly see it move to the left and right as the camera moves.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by franspeakfree

We shot this down A LONG time ago (April/May 2011). I am not sure why they put that story in with the main one. Other than to slant the story to the hoax side (which wouldn't take much).

I have to ask. How in the heck can they make this stuff (CGI) on a cell phone?

edit on 8/26/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/26/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

They don't ... they film it, then edit it .. I agree this looks hoaxed, the movement of the camera alone just seems weird.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

If I saw a ufo land in an open space I too would pan away to a recognised object so that I would have a record of how large the UFO is! How many times have vidoe/photos been dismissed because there is no frame of reference to determine dimensions.

Likewise you cannot apply any "If I saw a UFO I would do xyz and they did't so its a fake" line. People behave differently and there is no record of what occurred before the video started to determine any threat level or not.

Now let's analyze what has been videoed and assess any fakery or not from that point of view. In other words let's be objective not subjective.

I some how doubt that most people would be clear thinking enough to hold the camera somewhat steady, pan calmly and slowly to the right to get the house in frame and then pan calmly and slowly back left .. this is a forgery and the slow pan is important because motion tracking required to add this in during post is MUCH easier to do if you don't make sudden jerky movements..

I think if this were a REAL event, and this guy some how had clarity of mind to do as you're suggesting, he would have still been quick about it .. this would be a HUGE deal and not one you'd just calmly pan right for.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

for once i totally agree with u mainlinethis.
rubbish like this shouldnt even be put on here for discussion. whats to discuss?
nothing. its an obvious hoax. putting up this kind of sh1te does'nt further any knowledge of the subject in any way at all.
this should go to the hoax bin

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I have to ask. How in the heck can they make this stuff (CGI) on a cell phone?

Extract it from phone to PC, modify it on PC with software. There you go
edit on 26-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Why no follow-up video of the area the craft was landed at? Only a few seconds? Why did they come out of the dwelling? On and On.

Valid questions that, once asked, lead you down the path of complete fabrication. Why no after shots? Too hard to fake convincingly. you can get away with a few seconds of shaky cell phone video, but anything more than that, or anything closer to the object, isn't as easy to fake.

Why Siberia? Because it's a massive barely populated wasteland. Much easier to fake stuff there than in a populated area. how come no one else saw this? siberia. How come we have no solid proof even though this object "crashed" Siberia.

And finally, how many people do you know from siberia? how many people can you contact for boots on the ground information in siberia?

Exactly.

You ever wonder why 99% of these videos come from youtube or similar flash based sites? Because they encode the CRAP out of a video, even at 720p, and plenty of detail and information is lost in this encoding. Why not post your unadulterated, un-encoded, original footage? file hosting sites are a dime a dozen, free and paid. some of the free to use ones even PAY you for your downloads.

So let me set this scenario for you...

I, little old me, finally see a craft, not a UFO, a defined craft, and actually capture it on video. What do I do?

first, i upload it to a hosting site in it's original format, if from a cell phone, whatever format it captures it. Rapidshare or something similar.

Then I upload it to youtube providing a link in the video AND description to the un-encoded original file.
THEN I contact my local media. THEN I contact Mufon.

It's a pretty simple scenario and there is absolutely no reason anyone with a valid video wouldn't provide access to the original. Yet they never do.
edit on 26-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
As much as i would like to believe it is real... immediately after watching the video, you notice the camera completely moves off from the "craft" and oddly inspects the house nearby.

I really think if a craft like that appeared right in front of somebody with a camera, they would focus on it. Rather than slowly pan to the side and check out some random house.

The lack of any audio (conversation, "omg", "wtf is that"... etc) also makes it even more fishy... Thansk for posting the video though, if it is a hoax... it seems to be fairly original/unique.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I totally disagree with folk saying it's a RUBBISH hoax. It's a very good one if you ask me. Awesome craft design and situ. I specially like the second part where it's in the sky, very faded, and only a glimmer of the lights. Looks like a snow blizzard on it's way too. What a great atmosphere for a sighting. It's a very nice one as far as fakes go. One of the best. Me likey.

I'd like a professional explanation of why it's a hoax please. Mere sceptical denial isn't very educational. Personally I think it's wobbliness in the first clip gives it away, but I have seen a wobbly UFO in real life myself, so...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I think the video is a hoax, and not a good one at that. If that were to happen to me I wouldn't stand back tape them for a second then think the house next to me is more interesting. I would not even think about videoing it actually, I would walk over there and try to talk to them. Might get to ride in a cool ass spaceship if they are nice.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Why is there no shadow underneath the craft in the fist part of the video? I don't know much about these things but that makes me think it is a hoax.

Nice post though. I enjoy reading up on these things.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

for once i totally agree with u mainlinethis.
rubbish like this shouldnt even be put on here for discussion. whats to discuss?
nothing. its an obvious hoax. putting up this kind of sh1te does'nt further any knowledge of the subject in any way at all.
this should go to the hoax bin

SecretKnowledge, the whole reason it is here on ATS (a conspiracy website) and in the UFO/ALIEN forum is because the topic pertains to UFO/ALIEN. Instead of crying hoax at every given opportunity, why don't you tell us why you think it is an obvious hoax? and provide key points so that we can all debate the matter.

What would you rather have? threads where only those that say are real and worthy of staying stay? or those that invoke certain discussion? after all isn't that why we are here in the first place?
edit on 26-8-2011 by franspeakfree because: glitch in the matrix

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I agree with Franspeakfree. Someone explain why it's a hoax. Educate me. The shadows look fine to me so that's a weak excuse.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I got a chance to look around. Here is what I found about that area in Siberia.

Ufo filmed over Irkutsk region of Siberia, Russia - not a meteor ... (March 2011)
www.realufos.net...

Followup - Ufo crash in 2011 over Irkutsk Siberia
www.realufos.net...
(note: video of the 2nd day was removed by user)

UFO crash in Yarkutsk region of Siberia

And, what I found most interesting was the proximinty to....

Tunguska (1908 event)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Seems the Mail online is having a day of UFO based articles..

www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join