It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing footage shows 'little green men walking about after UFO crash'...but why does it always ha

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/519234d2fc61.jpg[/atsimg]

Is this the proof that aliens really do exist? That's what the people who captured this scene on their mobile phones claim. The clip, filmed in the remote Irkutsk region of Siberia appears to show a UFO and five aliens walking about in the snow.

It shows what seems to be an alien about four feet tall, standing 15 feet away from its glowing craft, with four other similar figures nearby. The short clip was taken two days after mysterious lights illuminated the Siberian night skies above Bayanday, also in Irkutsk.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53c9ff4b5d80.jpg[/atsimg]

'Two days after these clips were taken the town of Bayanday reported a crash of a huge pink and blue glowing object. 'An enormous explosion was then heard over a wide area.' He claimed police and rescue departments were flooded with phone calls from frightened residents. 'The military soon confirmed that it had not been doing any exercises in the area and therefore cannot be responsible for any reports of UFOs,' he added. But he claims the authorities organised a cover-up of the UFO landing. Officials declared the event classified and told journalists the area of impact would not be revealed, he said.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

You have to go to the aritcle to watch the video.

Okay, let me, a novice, be the first to say,,,, Hoax. However, I put this up as it was published and with "evidence"- lets chat. Until Proven it's a hoax. I am sure our ATSers will be helpful

As asked in the title, WHY always in Siberia? Hmmm. They seem to have a liking to this type of stuff.

Why no follow-up video of the area the craft was landed at? Only a few seconds? Why did they come out of the dwelling? On and On.

I wish we could interview these people ourselves.

edit on 8/26/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Sorry but i don't see any little green men?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Silend

I thought the same. But, then I put on glasses and looked. I think they mean the things on the right, below the object.

To me. Fence post.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Will need more info, better pictures would be nice, a video, 1st hand accounts or any local news reports or national?

Just watched the dailymail link video, why are they more interested in showing the house than the so called aliens and ufo????? need more than this! & I'm a believer!
edit on 26-8-2011 by bsalert because: update

Anon - I think you should withdraw this post as it does nothing for the cause
edit on 26-8-2011 by bsalert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Agree on the hoax verdict. In the the first few seconds, the person taking the video pans right past the "UFO" and focuses on a house. Then the rest of the video looks like they intentionally waver back and forth. Not even a good hoax. The folks in Siberia must be really bored lately.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Are you serious? I mean, did you find this steaming pile of dung and honestly think it was worth discussing? Well, it is. It is 100% worth discussing. If only to illustrate how common sense, reason and logic can INSTANTLY discount such utter rubbish as this horrible story (as you already pointed out).

The only real sad thing here, is there are people on this forum that wont believe it is fake unless someone comes up with 100% verifiable proof that it is. Those type of people are the ones that we need to educate, and I think things like this help point that out.

I can make a video of anything and everything in my backyard, color grade it, edit it and put it on youtube along with an enticing (yet idiotic) story. There is not a single person here that could dismiss it 100%.

But what I like about this thread, is you point out the immediate things that common sense, reason and logic should tell anyone with half a brain about trash like this. Those that can't fathom how fake this is are the ones that perpetuate the stereotype that we are all tin foil hat wearing idiots......lets see how many come out of the woodwork on this one...hopefully not many........

My favorite part....

'It was lying under his bed and an examination of it revealed it had been made of bread crumbs which were covered in chicken skin.
how many wont even read that far before they comment, lol?
edit on 26-8-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Yes, reviewing and discussing such things is the only way we can toss out the BS.

It made the media in London... only a matter of time it's on Youtube.... then.... who knows.

We can (and should) debunk hoaxes ASAP. IMO.

Denying ignorance.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silend
Sorry but i don't see any little green men?

I am not sure if the two are related but according to the article that is in the original OP two guys 'allegedly' faked an alien made of bread and chicken in the exact place. Seems a little strange to me. Bloody great Fake in my opinion had me fooled.

Heres the video if you haven't already seen it :

edit on 26-8-2011 by franspeakfree because: glitch in the matrix

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

We shot this down A LONG time ago (April/May 2011). I am not sure why they put that story in with the main one. Other than to slant the story to the hoax side (which wouldn't take much).

I have to ask. How in the heck can they make this stuff (CGI) on a cell phone?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I am not sure why they put that story in with the main one. Other than to slant the story to the hoax side

I am of the opinion that the MSM are desensitizing the masses by puting headlines in such as UFO / ALIENS as well as photos that are not relevant to the story

I can't help but feel that there is an agenda at play, I mean to say that one minute theres nothing in the MSM and then the next its full of reports like this. I am not saying the D word but I do believe that more people are coming round to the idea that we are not alone and that their governments are hiding something.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

So, honestly, are you one that would give this story the benefit of a doubt? Just curious, as your post is written with the typical style that someone who thinks information about the thread subject is being repressed (and I know you know what I mean, and so does anyone reading this, so don't try to play off your post as just a simple post....we know better).

However, if you honestly understand how complete trash like this is ruining our beloved subject, and the continued inability of your average enthusiast to dismiss such things has led to our well deserved reputation of being tin foil hat wearing idiots (that's why you guys see the newscasters laughing when they are forced to read a story about aliens/ufos) then you have my most humble apologies.

I just don't see how anyone could post in this thread without pointing out the obvious damage that crap like this has done to us over the years. It's one thing to attempt to be constructive by providing additional information, it's another thing altogether to do so without openly acknowledging the fact that this story is complete and utter bunk. And posting a youtube video with the hoax moniker on it, without you 100% endorsing that it is a hoax in a manner that can't be misconstrued by some idiot like me, is I think......a crime against Ufology. Like screaming rape when someone just looks at you funny. Pretty soon, the word rape doesn't mean anything anymore.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Anon - I think you should withdraw this post as it does nothing for the cause

I disagree. Maybe we are looking at it from different perspectives.

I think we have to "expose" this for what we believe it is. Why? If someone were to do a "google search" and got a hit on the story and on the ATS posting. They would be able to see that WE are not mindless robots that believe everything that is put out. But rather we Discount the hoaxers/frauds etc.

I think that say a lot for US/ATS. My opinion-of course.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I am of the opinion that the MSM are desensitizing the masses......

Really, and how long do you think they have been doing that? Since the early 50's at least. Generations I guess. How come your not of the opinion that the MSM doesn't even need to get involved, as the subject isn't taken seriously by anyone outside of this style of community anyway? And who's fault is that? The MSM or our own?

I am not saying the D word but I do believe that more people are coming round to the idea that we are not alone and that their governments are hiding something.

You want to say the "d" word though, don't ya, lol. You would be wrong. People like you have been crying the "d" word every-time they see something in the media, movies, etc, that touches this subject. If I had a dollar for every "flap" of news reports I have seen since the earl;y 70's that had enthusiasts like you ignorantly claiming complete and utter nonsense I would be rich by now.

I guess they are taking their sweet time, this MSM you speak of? I mean, how many GENERATIONS do they need to do this before we are properly "conditioned" in your eyes? I would think that after doing it for two overlapping generations and not having anything happen you type of people would understand what a ridiculous notion you have been pushing for decades...but that would require the exercise of basic common sense, reason and logic...three things that are very lacking in this subject, and the lack of those things has led us to the dismal state of it in these modern times...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Sorry but anything with the name Michael (Mike) Cohen on it, is rubbish.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
roswell hoax or real hoax...?¿ but if there is such a ufo, with people...year, i start to film the area around it...

video = fail...

style = nice..pretty ufo =)
edit on 26-8-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

I think we have to "expose" this for what we believe it is. Why? If someone were to do a "google search" and got a hit on the story and on the ATS posting. They would be able to see that WE are not mindless robots that believe everything that is put out. But rather we Discount the hoaxers/frauds etc.

I think that say a lot for US/ATS. My opinion-of course.

Its interesting to note that without any explanation that alleged 'hoax alien video (POSTED ABOVE) and topic relating to it were either deleted or moved to the hoax section by moderator(s)without members discussing the topic beforehand. It just goes to show that if someone really did have an encounter with an extraterrestrial and posted genuine footage I wonder how long it would be before it is sent to the hoax bin?

I have just been reading the thread that was sent to the 'hoax' section and I don't see any detailed discussion about the video. The problem we have is that moderators are too quick to judge without giving members a chance to debate and decide for themselves.

The video may well be a fake but the truth is the thread was labelled hoax before finding out that the MSM were reporting on it, this is an issue IMHO. In regards to this video, again it may be a fake but before it is thrown out, surely it should be clear as to why it is a fake?

edit on 26-8-2011 by franspeakfree because: glitch in the matrix

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I do not think the first photo of the "white" ufo is fake... looks like the real thing to me.. No matter how much you blow it up.. it still looks like it is real.

(of course someone had to post the video of the fake alien to derail the thread?)
edit on 26-8-2011 by expat2368 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hey, thanks for the share although that is probably one of the worst clips to date! At least your bringing something to the table though!!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
A glowing white UFO lands in a field, and little aliens can be seen. You have a video camera with you. What do you do? That's right. You focus on the UFO for....oh, maybe three seconds, before deciding that a house and some human footprints in the snow are far more interesting.

HOAX HOAX HOAX............of MEGA proportions.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mogget

I agree wholeheartedly, there are various issues that I have with this video they are:

1. Why the multicoloured Disney style lights
2. Why the panning around away from the UFO in question
3. Why no audio?

If someone were to witness this and they started recording would they not try and get closer? that way we could see the dimension of the UFO and maybe catch a glimpse of said aliens.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join