It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irene Live Webcam Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This is the thread.

Thanks for the links

Was looking at the CNN blog that has a simulation...

lets hope that it does not reach those levels of flooding!

Last time 1938 :

"It made Shinecock Bay a branch of the ocean," news.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It's better to hear: "the wolf is coming, the wolf is coming"...than to be chewed up by the wolf..because no one told you that the "wolf was coming". I'd prefer being warned...as compared to being left clueless. I dont know why there are so many GAMES, when dealing with SERIOUS, life-changing events? Someone's life has, just now, been ruined by this hurricane, and people say, "it's not big deal"? Sure it is....and it should be taken as such.

Also, i can't help but wonder, with all this evacuating going on...wouldn't NOW be the perfect time for a sneak attack....so to speak? Is it POSSIBLE, this is a precursor to something else...or just a practice run??? I'm SURE those FEMA camps are ready for business. No?

I personally believe, the "events" that are taking place, around the globe, such as this one...are just SEEDS. They want this 2012 buried in our sub-conscious, so when the RIGHT time comes...the majority of people will BELIEVE the world is coming to an end and would hardly think our GOVERNMENT(S) are behind it!

Something that i should also clear up, is this: the scriptures don't say the 'world', as in earth, is going to end....it's referring to the "world", as in: the cosmos of things. The ARRANGEMENT. In other words...when the "world ends"....earth will still be here...but business as usual will cease to exist! No more government, no more banks, no more corruption. That's what the B.I.B.L.E. means, when it talks about the world 'ending'. It's our SYSTEM and not our planet!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
weatherch & .com just reported,,
an NC tornado.

www.weather.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Yeah, and wind speed at Cape Hatteras is showing 50 mph:
Wunderground Link
edit on Sat Aug 27th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
www.ustream.tv...

Not bad. They are doing a good job.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join