It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Thinking out loud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hello my friends,
I find myself sitting here and pondering all that is going on around us at the moment, as many of you as well Im sure.

We have a strange something or other sighted over China just posted recently. We have a very unusual earthquake on the east coast that we all know just happened. We have a new post about the film footage of the rebels in Libya being pretty much fake, and we now have a Hurricane hell bond bent on probably causing some major destruction. These things of course are only to name a few.

We could also mention the weird noise or sounds people are hearing, stars moving that people have reported, (which I must mention, I have seen myself), Threads having a new look taken from past members long gone now mentioning these kind of things in 2006, and threads about October 28th, and threads about how TPTB love their dates and mystical timings.

Obviously this is just the mere tip of the ice burg. Any regular member of ATS knows the amount of information we absorb around here is or can be quite staggering. For the most part, the good news is quite a bit of it is very informing and usually news seen here first long before the MSM lets it leak out with their own twist. All and all a good thing.

What is ATS famous for though? Questioning, getting to the bottom of things? Figuring it all out as best we can? Yes, I would feel safe saying this is pretty much a safe bet to say it is one thing we are good at.

So, this leads me to my thinking out loud. Let us take just a couple of the recent headline news for us.
The earthquake and the hurricane. One can definitely argue this are natural happenstance. I concur.
Now in the true form of ATS though, we could go deeper into the archives. If memory serves me correctly, some thought the Japan quake was caused by man as a threat. Some could say HAARP. All kinds of theory run wild about that. Some could even wonder, if the Japan quake was a threat, did Washington just get its own shot across the bow?

What we usually find when we get to the end though, is what was the left hand hiding from the right hand?
Is the recent quake just a normal happening? umm No, not really, not for its location. What is it, the 38th parallel that has people scratching their heads? Things that make you go hmmm.

and now, a Hurricane on the heels of a oddity. I wonder why, or maybe I havent just read it yet in the forums, but I wonder why no one has mentioned the fact that when hitting the northeast, the timing will fall on the New Moon, when tides are the highest? Coincidence? Probably. Or is it? I know after being chemtrail free for quite awhile now, they magically reappeared today in Rhode Island. Wonder why?

We might actually have a couple million people to say the least, trying to move around and avoid this thing. Not to mention the natural damage, power outages (no internet, no news), unless one is prepared. Not to mention all the other things you lose with no power. That is quite a bit of populace misplaced for awhile.

IF, and I say IF in a big way here, this was a man made plan, who would benefit from it, or what is it they could possibly be trying to distract us from?

I apologize for my rambling, but like I said, I was just thinking out loud, and I also apologize for not posting links to some of the great threads I was sort of mentioning, but on that point, if you are a regular around here, Im sure you have read them all ready, or know how to find them.

Is anyone else at all wondering about all these things or have I just hung around here too long? I mean Im a great one for seeing is believing, or show me a sign, but why am I feeling Slapped?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe Im the only one thinking like this around here. Come on folks, no other thoughts?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

It all depends on your worldview, my friend. People can get caught up in their lives and take things for granted. Life moves to fast for them, they never stop to take a look around. I can assure you that I am not one of these people. I do have thoughts on all this but I'm afraid most people will be bored or annoyed by one that refers to the bible for information. What I struggle with now is, why am I born now?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It's times like these where you should chill with a beer.

Maybe an icy-pole aswell.

All I can say to your thread is... We, as a human race, will never really know why...how...or when, we were made. We can guess. We may get hints along the way. There are people who are intent on thinking the world was created by God or others who insist we are not.
All I know is... We'll never know.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
As the time gets closer you will see more of the unseen or i should say what was, is, and will be, will become more seen observed and talked about. this will be of the norm, will stars start to fade or disappear, ones not seen, will be seen. This is meant to happen, just signs of the times we are in.

new topics

top topics

join