It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello I'm Hawk.... It's nice to be a part of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I've been reading for quite sometime now, and long before than was a member that lost his credentials - so I 'lurked' (odd word for those seeking to know) before creating this account.

I just found out that I need 200 posts in order to chat, and I don't post that much..
I tried to create a thread, and am unable to do that - wondering how many posts I have to make before (as a member) I can. I am listing it below however.

Russia reports Nuclear explosions hit vast US military tunnel network

I was reading on this, and didn't see it posted anywhere (Although that doesn't mean it isn't). Have any of you studied more on this and have input to share with other?

SOURCE

Youtube Video

Hawk

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hi and welcome

hope you enjoy your stay at ATS

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Untamedhawk

Hi, welcome to the fracas.

Your first name isn't Mike is it?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS.

One of the fastest ways to get to 200 posts is to say:

Hi and welcome to ATS to all the new members.

:-)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

hello there! take a seat strap in and enjoy the ride
a mod should be along shortly to lay down the ground rules and begin the brainwashing
just kidding about the brainwashing of course!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hi and welcome. That's quite and interesting article you got there. As soon as you post 20 replies/post you cans start a thread on that topic. I would be very interesting to see ATS comments on this.

Question. How do you loose ATS credentials? I was a member a long time ago. Illness in the family pre-occupied me and I forced to moved, got a new computer and found that I couldn't log in. Emailed the admins, but the new password wouldn't work either, so I just re-enrolled. Did I loose my credentials?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I agree with replying with "Hi" to new members now...

I'm familiar with how the site operates, and have no use for foolishness - so the Mods have nothing to worry about there. I'm not into attacking members for their beliefs or posts, so again - no worries there either.

I study only that which deems itself necessary to know, and a few topics that I thought were lol.

Hello everyone, my name is only Hawk

I do have a last name 'P' so, you see why I prefer 'Hawk' rather than Hawk P

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Hello OmegaLogos, thank you

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Question. How do you loose ATS credentials? I was a member a long time ago. Illness in the family pre-occupied me and I forced to moved, got a new computer and found that I couldn't log in. Emailed the admins, but the new password wouldn't work either, so I just re-enrolled. Did I loose my credentials?

I would think, unless they are able to transfer them to this new account of yours.
(I know it wasn't a question for me - but it presented itself as such)

Hawk

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Not Mike, I'm Hawk - it's nice to meet you & everyone else.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Is your first name Mike, hawk?

Oops I was too late. Already answered hahaha.

P.S. I knew a Native American who was named Mike Hawk. True story.
edit on 8/25/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Feel free to post it, I don't think it should wait until I catch up to 200 - News is News to us all. I would appreciate it being posted, so everyone can see it sooner than later.

Hawk

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I know a few around here with the last name of Hawk... Oddly, some are family.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Explanation: ATS has dug deep already concerning the article you linked in your intro and it has been found to be By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers and they have such a terrible reputation for manufacturing hoaxes that any articles found to be by them are AUTOMATICALLY tossed into the hoax bin asap.

Personal Disclosure: Here is the thread that should clear up all your answers regarding it!

[HOAX] Russia Reports Nuclear Explosions Hit Vast US Military Tunnel Network [HOAX] (thread by SpaceJockey1 posted on 24-8-2011 @ 05:15 PM) [ATS: HOAX forum]

P.S. Please be aware that if any member is caught posting hoaxes they are liable to be banned [T&C.s state 3x is the maximum]. I hope that helps

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Posting hoaxes causes one to be banned... I certainly hope so

I hope everyone here knows that all information is just that: Information - until it is deemed a hoax.

I have no time for wasting, and I can only hope not to run across any posted hoaxes (As we all wish). But, in agreement that there are those out there that only have time for 'fun' & 'disinfo' - They are soon separated from the good to the bad.

My only comment to those that take the time to create elaborate hoaxes is: Even though you think you're proving your intelligence through fooling others - it's actually the idiot residing that is pleased with this creation.

Hawk

edit on 25-8-2011 by Untamedhawk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join