It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood vaccines are largely safe, U.S. panel finds

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

And i wonder if these research studies was cherry picked or not.
I suggest you read some these studies yourself and you will notice that most of them are highly biased and pretty much decided by whoever funds it, which is usually the pharmacy company themselves.

Take for example gardasil cervical cancer vaccine. Did you know that they actually injected the placebo group with the adjuvants"mercury, formedalyhyde, alluminium compounts and so on".
Did you know that if you have been exposed to some other types of HPV it will actually increase your chances of cervical cancer?

I am personally convinced that they are responsible for most increase in auto immune disorders and also damages your nervous system.

One of the lead developers of gardasil also agrees: link

Dr. Diane Harper was the lead researcher in the development of the human papilloma virus vaccines, Gardasil and Cervarix. She is the latest to come forward and question the safety and effectiveness of these vaccines.

edit on 12-9-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobdude
Given the fact that autism is at a higher number... we should try something no? Until they start finding causes... can we at least agree to go on the route of not introducing foreign substances into the body?

so you think it is a good idea to stop vaccinating - something that saves a heap of lives - in order to slow down autism that is not actually linked to vaccinating? How #snip# is that supposed to be rational or even useful??

Just for the record - my oldest son is autistic, I have aspergers, my dad has aspergers - we were both "diagnosed" as adults when my son was diagnosed - he predates MMR, as do I.......
edit on Tue Sep 13 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by scoobdude
Given the fact that autism is at a higher number... we should try something no? Until they start finding causes... can we at least agree to go on the route of not introducing foreign substances into the body?

so you think it is a good idea to stop vaccinating - something that saves a heap of lives - in order to slow down autism that is not actually linked to vaccinating? How #snip# is that supposed to be rational or even useful??

Just for the record - my oldest son is autistic, I have aspergers, my dad has aspergers - we were both "diagnosed" as adults when my son was diagnosed - he predates MMR, as do I.......
edit on Tue Sep 13 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

I am sorry for the illnesses in your family, sickness always makes me sad.

But what makes me even sadder is when people will not do their research and come to their own conclusions. You don't have to agree with me, but honestly if vaccines save so many lives, then why are they pushed so hard? Why are there cases of autism being linked, kids getting polio from the vaccine, vaccine being replaced with water, mercury in the vaccine, and a kicker for you.... hepatitis B is given at birth...which can only be obtained from sharing needles or sex....this is given before the kidneys and other organs even begin to function.

Why is there a fund for damages from vaccines?

Why do all vaccines and drugs list side effects (some even say may cause death)?

These are my questions and until they are answered and any doubt of the benefit vs risk is closed up, please do not ask me to make decisions that will not affect your family (especially if they are vaccinated and it supposedly works)

Again I am sorry for your illness(es) but please do let ignorance be one. Do your research, ask questions, look further into the past (like before vaccines), read both sides of the story etc.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join