It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood vaccines are largely safe, U.S. panel finds

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
We are talking about childhood vaccines; see OP.

Sure, now that I proofed up that vaccinations have been used on unsuspecting victims
administered as trials to gauge effective sterilization.

However, your argument that no govenment would ever administer these to children,
well that cant be proven.

In any case, we know enough about vaccines that have failed, and been deemed unsafe
after the fact, those were given to children.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Here is a question to the OP.

Who funded the panels finds and study?

Always follow the money trail back to the source.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I apologize if I don't think vaccines made from aborted baby flesh are safe for my child. I guess that makes me a bad parent? However my child started walking at 6 months of age. He started talking around 14-15 months. And now he is 22 months and talks like my friend's 3 year old daughter who was vaccinated. He has a vocabulary of an estimated 300-400 words. Maybe more.

Vaccines are poison!
Vaccines do not immunize!
Vaccines are very harmful to kids and adults alike!

None of my kids will ever be injected with junk.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Niobis because: spelling.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Niobis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Some of these vaccines aren't necessary, who do you know in the USA or UK, wherever you at. Has polio ? Some of the stuff they vaccinate for are diseases from third world countries. When I got vaccines as a kid, they made me sick as a dog. I don't know about you, but vomiting, running high fevers and getting swollen lumps from where I got the Jab; isn't exactly fun.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

Maybe but it is considerably better than death! You do know how vaccines work don't you. Is it really so bad to feel no worse than a cold for a few days than some of the complications from these diseases and yes people do die of them as well. Given how you reacted to the vaccine my guess is Polio or Measles would probably have killed you.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by pteridine
We are talking about childhood vaccines; see OP.

Sure, now that I proofed up that vaccinations have been used on unsuspecting victims
administered as trials to gauge effective sterilization.

However, your argument that no govenment would ever administer these to children,
well that cant be proven.

In any case, we know enough about vaccines that have failed, and been deemed unsafe
after the fact, those were given to children.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I don't understand what you are trying to say. The article you reference highlights unvaccinated children dying from flu........

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The very fact that it is the gub'mint pushing these injections on kids ought to be the tipoff.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Our memories are so short. A few decades ago these diseases ravaged our young. Now in search of an answer to the increase in autism some turn their blame on the very thing that wiped out those disease. You won't win many friends here on ATS defending modern medicine or sound scientific studies but for the most part vaccines ARE safe.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niobis
I apologize if I don't think vaccines made from aborted baby flesh are safe for my child. I guess that makes me a bad parent? However my child started walking at 6 months of age. He started talking around 14-15 months. And now he is 22 months and talks like my friend's 3 year old daughter who was vaccinated. He has a vocabulary of an estimated 300-400 words. Maybe more.

Vaccines are poison!
Vaccines do not immunize!
Vaccines are very harmful to kids and adults alike!

None of my kids will ever be injected with junk.

Don't apologize to the people on ATS. Save your energy to raise your child and hope that you never regret your decision. Fortunately, your son seems to take after his father.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm thoroughly convinced the population at ATS lacks the ability to thorougly investigate most claims. Too many people shoot from the hip with general statements, sheepishly accepting mass media stories without investigating further than one or two clicks.

If anyone bothered to go further than the Reuters article on MSNBC (and it's apparent most here did not. [I wouldn't be surprised if there were those who ignored the article... or the OP for that matter...]), they'd find Reuters/MSNBC/the OP to be a bit... misleading.

After a close review of more than 1,000 research studies, a federal panel of experts has concluded that vaccines cause very few side effects, and found no evidence that vaccines cause autism or type 1 diabetes.
(Rueters via MSNBC [same article linked to by the OP] emphasis added)

But the Institute of Medicine never makes this claim.

When one bothers to check the abstract of the IOM's report, it becomes readily apparent that the report boils down to a large, "We're not sure what most vaccines cause." Hence the IOM saying this:

However, for the majority of cases (135 vaccine-adverse event pairs), the evidence was inadequate to accept or reject a causal relationship. Overall, the committee concludes that few health problems are caused by or clearly associated with vaccines.
(emphasis added)

Considering they had 158 vaccine-adverse event pairs, they readily admit that they can't support the affirmation or denial of causility between a vaccine and an adverse health problem in the vast majority of the reports reviewed.

While the IOM rejects a relationship between, say the MMR vaccine and autism, they say there is convincing evidence that vacines such as MMR, varicella zoster, influenza, hepatitis B, meningococcal, and tetanus-containing vaccines are linked to anaphylaxis. The latter admission would hurt big pharma, no?

People need to respect original sources and the exactitudes of the English language.

All are welcome to think before responding....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Niobis

Yes you are right, can you believe I am 51 years old, and just discovered after been tested for antibodies from vaccines due to been a volunteer at the local hospital, that I am missing an entire childhood panel, well I was told by the hospital that did the test that I should get the vaccines as soon as possible, I told them that in 51 years I had no need for them why do I need them now.

Incredible.

Certain vaccinations are needed but like anything in this country big pharma profits are put over the safety of the citizens.

edit on 25-8-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hey BTS
On fire as usual! I'll throw my 2 pennies in behind you and give this evidence:

Remember even Bill Gates admitted vaccines help lower world population

H1N1 vaccine linked to 700% increase in miscarriages
Ten Things You're Not Supposed to Know about the Swine Flu Vaccine
Doctors speak out about H1N1 Vaccine Dangers
Doctors ordered to stop giving flu jab
Avian and swine flu vaccines cause sterility and death

Let me present a study on how effective the flue vaccine is:
Cochrane Library

Only 1 out of 100 show a real world result. Best case only 3 out of 97. Remember most of those studies were funded by the pharmaceutical companies selling the flu shots. 70,000 people were tested.

Even though nearly half the studies were funded by the vaccine industry itself, the study results show that in most circumstances, influenza vaccines are virtually worthless

Source

That means 99% of the people receive no benefit from the flue shot and there is a lot of harm documented by these shots, mercury being only one example.

They note in the paper that they are using vaccine makers own studies also:

This review includes 15 out of 36 trials funded by industry (four had no funding declaration). An earlier systematic review of 274 influenza vaccine studies published up to 2007 found industry funded studies were published in more prestigious journals and cited more than other studies independently from methodological quality and size. Studies funded from public sources were significantly less likely to report conclusions favorable to the vaccines. The review showed that reliable evidence on influenza vaccines is thin but there is evidence of widespread manipulation of conclusions and spurious notoriety of the studies. The content and conclusions of this review should be interpreted in light of this finding.

So even with half of the studies being made by the pharmaceutical companies (and they note that "public sources were significantly less likely to report conclusions favorable to the vaccines") there result is only 1 in 100 are helped in the nominative studies.

Here is their quote in the "in plain language" result section:

In average conditions (partially matching vaccine) 100 people need to be vaccinated to avoid one set of influenza symptoms.

1 in 100 are helped so 99% are not.

Also most of these diseases that babies get were not irradicated by modern vaccinations, they were already being reduced worldwide before these injections were created: post with source data.

If it were not for the pharma control of the FDA this would never be allowed here. It would be considered Toxic Waste!

A typical 0.5 milliliter flu shot contains 25 micrograms - or 50,000 parts per billion - of mercury.

The EPA classifies a liquid with 200 parts per billion of mercury as hazardous waste. The limit for drinking water is 2 parts per billion.

Using the standards set for methyl mercury consumption - the kind that's in fish - an average 130-pound person getting the flu shot would exceed the daily limit by more than four times. A 22-pound baby would get more than 25 times the amount of mercury considered safe. And doctors are recommending that many babies and children get two flu shots this season.

A material safety data sheet from Eli Lilly and Co., which no longer makes a flu vaccine, says effects of exposure to thimerosal may include "fetal changes, decreased offspring survival and lung tissue changes. . . . Exposure in utero and in children may cause mild to severe mental retardation and mild to severe motor coordination impairment."

source

And don't get me started about how they have repeatedly been caught KNOWINGLY sending out live viruses in flue shots...

I don't trust these vaccines period. The people funding them are SELF ADMITTED EUGENICISTS. They have repeatedly as BTS showed (and there are a lot more examples) repeatedly used vaccines to sterilize populations WITHOUT THIER KNOWLEDGE.

The extent of their evil is so large most peoples minds slam shut because they can't believe such bold face obvious evil exists, and even worse exists in the positions above us which are supposed to protect us.

We are a nation/world with a collective case of Stockholm syndrome!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Because the US is one of the biggest manufacturers of drugs and big pharma is on the top of the list when it comes to lobbying our whores in congress along side with big oil mafia and insurance companies you can not trust any so call research done in the US, specially when they are backed by the US government, they have dirty money all over them just like our whores in congress have dirty money in their pockets from big interest.

Did you know that Pharmaceutical based Medicine is officially one of the Leading Causes of Death & Injury in Developed Countries?

medicinekillsmillions.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
[

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Niobis

Yes you are right, can you believe I am 51 years old, and just discovered after been tested for antibodies from vaccines due to been a volunteer at the local hospital, that I am missing an entire childhood panel, well I was told by the hospital that did the test that I should get the vaccines as soon as possible, I told them that in 51 years I had no need for them why do I need them now.

In thirty years I have never been in a car accident. Should I therefore drive without wearing my seat belt? After all, I've never needed it before!

Certain vaccinations are needed buy like anything in this country big pharma profits are put over the safety of the citizens.

Their profits depend on the safety of their product. First they have to convince the FDA that's it's safe and efficacious. This is not a quick or easy process. Doesn't matter how many lobbyists you have in Congress; the FDA isn't Congress. Then, if we're talking routine vaccinations, they have to convince the CDC to approve it for their schedule. If you can't convince the CDC it would be better for everyone to have it than not have it, it doesn't go on the recommended list and it languishes in vaccine purgatory. Then they still have to monitor the vaccinated population for years to come, because the trial lawyers will use any excuse to sue "big pharma." If there's even a hint of a correlated adverse reaction, hundreds of cases will be filed at the VICP. Even meritless cases can cost a lot of money, both in lawyers' bills and awards.

Even without all those hoops to jump through, vaccines would not be big money makers anyway. Cholesterol pills are big money. Erection pills are big money. Pain pills are big money. Something you can sell to a well-off adult, and make him or her buy for the rest of their life, that's big money. Giving a shot to a kid, which will prevent a disease for decades or even the rest of his life, is not big money. If they really put profits over safety, they would've buried the vaccines and invented treatments for childhood illnesses, instead.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

If you want to stand even a chance of getting the truth, you also have to consider the hidden motivations behind their recommendations and research.

What do they believe in?
Where is their loyalty?
Where is their money coming from?
What does a company, or an individual, stand to gain financially from a government vaccine mandate?

So a Federal Government panel of experts produce a report, Lets look into this further, shall we.

The Report Conclusion
In applying consistent standards across all the evi- dence, the committee found that some conclusions were easy to reach: the evidence was clear and con- sistent or, in the extreme, completely absent. Others required substantial discussion and debate.
The committee was not charged with making recommendations, and it did not pinpoint any par- ticular areas for continued research. Much research already occurs to determine the safety of vaccines for the populations for whom they are recommended. However, there is much to learn about the human immune system, autoimmunity, and the effects of genetic variation, all of which may influence how people respond to vaccines.

Vaccines offer the promise of protection against a variety of infectious diseases. Despite much media attention and strong opinions from many quarters, vaccines remain one of the greatest tools in the pub- lic health arsenal. Certainly, some vaccines result in adverse effects that must be acknowledged. But the latest evidence shows that few adverse effects are caused by the vaccines reviewed in this report.

Source

Lets look even deeper shall we.

The International Medical Council on Vaccination (www.VaccinationCouncil.org) has released, a groundbreaking document containing the signatures of over 80 family physicians, brain surgeons and professors of pathology, chemistry and immunity, all of which have signed on to a document stating, on the record, that vaccines pose a significant risk of harm to the health of children and that there is no real science backing the "vaccine mythology" which claims that vaccines are somehow good for children.

And another Favorite

60 Lab Studies Now Confirm Cancer Link to a Vaccine You Probably Had as a Child

Dr. Maurice Hilleman made astounding revelations in an interview that was cut from The Health Century — the admission that Merck drug company vaccines had been injecting dangerous viruses into people worldwide.

Bear in mind that Dr. Hilleman was the developer of Merck’s vaccine program. He developed over three dozen vaccines, more than any other scientist in history. He was a member of the U.S. National Academy of Science, the Institute of Medicine, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and the American Philosophical Society. He received a special lifetime achievement award from the World Health Organization. Hilleman was one of the early vaccine pioneers to warn about the possibility that simian viruses might contaminate vaccines.

For starters, the HPV vaccine Gardasil, which is being vigorously pushed on unsuspecting young girls and women to theoretically guard against cervical cancer still has never been proven to actually prevent cancer. On the contrary, evidence suggests that under certain circumstances the vaccine increases your risk of precancerous lesions by nearly 45 percent, and an ever increasing number of girls are being seriously injured by this unnecessary vaccine.

As of December 13, 2010, 20,915 adverse reactions had been reported in the United States alone, including 89 deaths, 297 miscarriages or stillbirths, and 370 reports of abnormal pap smears post vaccination.

Contaminated Polio Vaccine Responsible for Human Cancer Cases

What was it contaminated with?

SV40, a cancer-causing monkey virus. The puzzle began in 1994, when Dr. Michele Carbone, a Loyola University researcher, found the virus SV40, which had never before been detected in humans, in half of the human lung tumors he was studying. Since then, 60 different lab studies have confirmed the results, and SV40 has been found in a variety of human cancers, including lung-, brain-, bone-, and lymphatic cancer.

Vaccines Can Cause the Very Disease They’re Meant to Prevent, and Worse

For years, researchers suggested that millions of vials of polio vaccine, contaminated with SV40, infected individuals between 1953 and 1963 and caused human tumors, and by 1999, molecular evidence of SV40 infections were showing up in children born after 1982. Some experts now suggest the virus may have remained in the polio vaccine until as late as 1999.

Rotavirus Vaccine Contaminated with Pig Virus

Last year, the US FDA suspended the rotavirus vaccine Rotarix after an independent lab discovered it was contaminated with “a substantial amount” of DNA from the porcine circovirus. In pigs, this virus causes poor growth, weight loss, weakness, enlarged lymph nodes, skin rashes, difficulty breathing, jaundice, stomach ulcers, and sudden death.

Source

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

No manufacturer of drugs in the US is in the business of finding cures, they are in the business of creating as many drugs to "treat" illnesses without curing anything, because they are all for profits.

They get incentives from tax payer for research in cures but most of that incentive ends either on propaganda to push their drugs or in the pockets of whores in congress.

And for me don't you worry dear I have never had the need for big pharma drugs so far and for vaccinations, Big pharma can take their vaccines and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

Most drugs in the US are pushed with blessings of the corrupted FDA without proper studies, many of them killing people in their existence until they are taken out of the markets.

The population is the guinea pigs

edit on 25-8-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

I can not believe that people trust the corrupted FDA when it comes to precribed drugs they use and give to their children.

How the FDA, Big Pharma, and Doctors Cause Injury for Profit

www.wellnessresources.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I have a question... What are the names of these people who are claiming that vaccines are safe? I bet that there is some kind of connection to the companies that profit from these vaccines... Has anyone looked into these people or are we just taking their word for it? When it comes to my children I do not assume anything, that is being a responsible & caring parent.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
Let me present a study on how effective the flue vaccine is:
Cochrane Library

Only 1 out of 100 show a real world result. Best case only 3 out of 97. Remember most of those studies were funded by the pharmaceutical companies selling the flu shots. 70,000 people were tested.

Even though nearly half the studies were funded by the vaccine industry itself, the study results show that in most circumstances, influenza vaccines are virtually worthless

Source

That means 99% of the people receive no benefit from the flue shot and there is a lot of harm documented by these shots, mercury being only one example.

Those statistics are very disturbing! One has to ask, why why...if these vaccines are so ineffective,
are they pushed upon us with all of the propaganda machines, government officials, etc!?

Surely, I can not be the only one who remembers Sebelius and Obama talking up the three shots
we were all going to need for the swine flu!

What oould be the motivation behind all of this propaganda?

Money? Eugenics?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Actually with all the corruption in government and how they sleep with big interest, is not doubt that money moves around from the pimps as donations to political campaigns.

We have nobody working in our government for the people, they all work for the highest paying interest pimps.

$200 million that the powerful Pharmaceutical Research & Manufacturers of America have donated to help President Obama’s overhaul of the U.S. health care system?

ethicalnag.org...

With that type of "incentives" we know for who our government works for.

Sadly many Americans still trust the trash we call government and be nice to the bias research they pay with tax payer money.

With millions of campaign funds going around we know who are the ones benefiting from this researches.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yes, its hard to believe this is the reality we live in!

As you mentioned, they are all in bed together, and a dirty bed it is!

Here, even the W.H.O. is in on it!

A third of the experts advising the World Health Organisation about the swine flu pandemic had ties to drugs firms, it has emerged.

Five of the 15 specialists who sat on the emergency committee had received funding from pharmaceutical giants, or were linked to them through their research.

The revelation will prompt speculation that the 'pandemic' was wildly overestimated and largely fuelled by the drugs industry who stood to benefit from the panic.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

And to think that the W.H.O is also tied to the vaccinations that sterilize women, its
really damning! Yet, everyday I pass by the drugstore doors....

Get your Swine Flu jabs here

People need to be made aware!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join