It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the ruins of Gadhafi`s lair rebels find album filled with photos of his darling Condoleezza Rice

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Do you seriously believe what you are posting, or is it just for amusement? In that interview Qaddafi was making fun of the Arab leadership, how they are being ordered around by her. Qaddafi is fond of any African leader in US, even Obama, but not based on policy, rather based on the fact that they are originated from Africa. But hey, for amusement, you comment was pretty amusing, for a laugh, yes, I laughed at the original post. Meaning this is just a joke, so absurd that some would actually believe it.

Notice Qaddafi didn't even shake her hand when she went for a visit lol, that was embarrassing as she reached to shake his hand, and he just pointed towards the direction which she is suppose to be going.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Gadhafi had the hots for Condoleezza Rice

I'm still laughing

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Gadhafi had the hots for Condoleezza Rice

I'm still laughing

Whatever st0ry OR conspiracy theory is behind this...that is just wrong. haha. I guess at least, it wasn't a "shrine"...but..
Not for my spank bank...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Sounds like a tactic in order to piss people off.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
Reply to post by Signals

Stellar journalism. Psyops on the masses

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

And this is important why?

Definitely a psyop.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

What about the skulls of his enemies, evidence of genocide, trinkets and mementos from all the decades of appalling rule?? The fact that this is even a story means that those organising the media response to the situation in Libya, well... they must have been sniffing solvents or something, because this is NOT the story that OUGHT to be the focus.

Sex sells, that rule applies even to propagandists
ETA, just look at this some responses on this thread... lol what a joke the undertow is
edit on 26-8-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

The thing that annoys me most about this, is that in my veiw, this is like being a journalist in WW2 and rather than investigating the war crimes, the final solution and all the evil it entails,, you go and have a butchers at Eva Brauns body to see if her underwear featured a swastika.

Utter tripe. And I agree with you , sex does sell. However, that fact alone does not justify itself by being true. It merely means that the truth is that people need to get thier heads out of the gutter and into the real issues. For shame.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join