It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papa Karlo is Banned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Due to something, I havent quite discerned it yet, Karlo aka Tyler has been banned. Just a notice

XAOS

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think it was for the bring back lupe campaign, and for just being here. Oh well.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
bull# admins and mods

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KKing123
bull# admins and mods

Give me a break, he contributed nothing and was given more than enough chances. He acts like he is 5.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
maybe king is karlo? Mods, are they the same.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
no, they aren't the same, and personally, i dont disagree with him being banned, i disagree with the WAY he was banned, i think it should be a collective decision

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Sorry about calling you the same. Usually people are banned when there is a general dislike for the member, when there is an outcry for the member to be banned. They usually dont ban without purpose, or just because they dont like a member. I always have no problem with those who are banned. Dont worry he will be back, he always is.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KKing123
no, they aren't the same, and personally, i dont disagree with him being banned, i disagree with the WAY he was banned, i think it should be a collective decision

You are wrong, primarily due to a lack of information.

Papa was Tyler, a rogue member who has been twice banned. After a long cooling off, Tyler was allowed back. He was fine for a while, but some people find it impossible to mature, not matter what. In December, Tyler's activity required repeated attention from the moderators in deleting his posts and/or warning him to stop abusing members. He couldn't stop... he was banned again.

Now Tyler returns as Papa Karlo and the same activity that caused his banning in the past begins to return. I knew PK was Tyler, but waited to see how he'd act. Know we know how he chose to act.

No one's forcing you to stay here King, if you prefer a forum where abuse, threats, and general mayhem rule the day, I'm sure our members can help you find a suitable new online home.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
PA,

Thank you!!! You are exactly right!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   

i think it should be a collective decision

Actually, it was...all the mods agreed to kick him off the board

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
At EVERY other board I have been to, the mods were invisible and not doing their job. Here it's different. You can post and say anything, get outta line and you get slapped.. Yes, hard to believe that people are held accountable for their actions!

I applaud this action and have ZERO fu**ing tolerance for idiots that berate, abuse or otherwise create a hostile environment.. Way to go.

If his parents hadn't spoiled him in every way possible he would know how to be respectful (true I am surmising).

Sorry, I get irritated when people defend those that created their own mess, were given multiple chances and still are abusive.

top topics

join