It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens engineered humans Intervention Theory by Lloyd Pye

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Spikey. I enjoyed your "theory". that , to me , may be plausible. It seems to fit with a lot of what scientists have been talking about recently.

You summed it up perfectly about faith and proof. Well said. Very well said.

(plus I like your name. My name is Steve pike. S.Pike.)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Why is a theory...well not really a theory but fact, that say if i was to talk about this to a sheeple, they would regard the Annunaki engineering us as nonsense, and these are the open minded athiest sheeple, who believe the evolution lie.
Is this form of thinking that outlandish for people to deny it?
David Icke, said, we've forgotten our history and the true origins, but like a HDD, when you delete or reformat a drive, the data is still there, and can be retrieved, even after deletion.
So Icke basically says, that when he talks about the truth, people agree because, it's something we forget, but are re-remembering it.

Well either way, this song will be playing for the when the Annunaki return.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuchTooSerious
Spikey. I enjoyed your "theory". that , to me , may be plausible. It seems to fit with a lot of what scientists have been talking about recently.

You summed it up perfectly about faith and proof. Well said. Very well said.

(plus I like your name. My name is Steve pike. S.Pike.)

Thanks Steve, much appreciated.

Coincidence on the name thing (plus i look a little like an older version of you too.. spooky!)

Cheers mate.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Why is a theory...well not really a theory but fact, that say if i was to talk about this to a sheeple, they would regard the Annunaki engineering us as nonsense, and these are the open minded athiest sheeple, who believe the evolution lie.
Is this form of thinking that outlandish for people to deny it?
David Icke, said, we've forgotten our history and the true origins, but like a HDD, when you delete or reformat a drive, the data is still there, and can be retrieved, even after deletion.
So Icke basically says, that when he talks about the truth, people agree because, it's something we forget, but are re-remembering it.

Well either way, this song will be playing for the when the Annunaki return.

I think the problem here Rad, is that we are trying to rationally discuss very complex concepts here on this board, in 'tiny bites' and expect the reader to fully see and appreciate our take on very complex and multi-faceted issues.

It's not really going to work...it's interesting, some of the ideas that are thrown around on this site, but aggravating too when ideas are rubbished in a one liner post, without any thought or consideration. Par for the course with online posting i suppose.

My view about discussing advanced or 'alternative' concepts with 'mainstream' folk is you will often get a similar response from them as you do with some of the readers on these boards, who post the off the cuff, knee jerk replies..mostly designed to ridicule and thwart any meaningful conversation, or to score ego points for some reason.

They (and us on this board) simply don't have enough time to fully digest and analyse the intrinsic meaning behind the idea being communicated...most people will read this post (or any other post on here) in less that a couple of minutes, and immediately reach for the keyboard to type a response to it...that's hardly enough time to fully and properly evaluate anything, much less ideas or propositions based around esoteric or alternative thinking.

The same happens with face to face communication's of the type you mention in your post.

We have to remember that most people on here are adults. Whether young or older adults it doesn't really matter, the point is, they (we) have had our entire lives to either form our own opinions on various matters, or had the opinions of others thrust upon us since childhood, normally by our parents and state through schooling and normally in the form of belief systems regarding religion, politics of all kinds..sexual, party political, ideological, social, economic etc.

It's never going to easy to convince a grown adult to abandon heavily ingrained belief systems, and even contemplate abstract ideas, let alone get them to actually properly evaluate them on merit.

Long story short i suppose, is most people are set in their ways, and the 'human factor' ego, arrogance, herd mentality is always going to trump an idea presented in a post read for a few minutes. Open minded and original thinkers are seemingly quite rare these days. People out to ridicule and put down or silence those original thinkers are unfortunately less rare.

Cheers, and try not to let the buggers get you down.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Check out Lloyd Pye's new intro video about his new ebook on Intervention Theory. It's very interesting.

To get his new ebook, visit his website at www.lloydpye.com... It's very mind blowing!

Here is a new interview with Lloyd Pye on Red Ice Radio.

Description:

Lloyd Pye is a researcher and author known for his work with the Starchild Skull and Intervention Theory. Lloyd began writing in 1975, then became a screenwriter in Hollywood in the 1980s. In 1995, he found his passion writing nonfiction in Alternative Knowledge. He returns to Red Ice to talk about his latest e-book, Intervention Theory Essentials. Intervention Theory challenges Creationism, Intelligent Design, and Evolution, by offering plausible explanations for many of the conundrums left unanswered by those other theories. We'll discuss how much of what mainstream science professes is not just wrong, but blatantly, willfully wrong. Lloyd begins with the true origins of the universe, including a discussion about the "Intragalactic Terraformers." Also, we discuss prokaryotic bacteria, the creation of oxygen, stock species and the Cambrian explosion. He says life was brought to Earth on a schedule rather than to have developed here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join