It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calcite crystals in the Pineal Gland.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
just want to add my two cents - you all seem quite genuinely interested in this "potential" ability and all I can do is offer up my personal experience. My "third eye" opened up ten years ago and since I have been able to "see" much like you might imagine a "yogi" might "see". (No, im not a Yogi though). Since then I have had the ability to "see" into what some call the energy domains. From my angle its all very real folks- a dormant human ability has awoken in me. I took it quite seriously (when it began - and still do) including taking the medical route getting cat scans, MRI's, sleep tests, etc....ended up with lots of docs shaking their heads. In the end (or should I say after many years of trying to tease this situation out) I am left to say "it is what it is" - there are other levels of which we are connected. These levels are a myriad of frequencies - some heavy/dense/dark - some light and very beautiful. I know Im not alone for some also report hear from these levels, feeling/sensing them, etc. I mainly see them, although it has come with some moments of hearing and sensing too. I found one book quite helpful by RIck Strassman "'___' Spirit Molecule" (something like that. I guess I'm particularly replying to those who doubt this is possible - but are obviously open to such experiences. I can tell you that before this happened I had NO F*** clue this was real, let alone possible. Its quite scary when it opens up - you are left to exist on a new platform of realization and your consciousness/ego scrambles in attempt to adjust to your new reality. So I thought I'd at least share my angle on it. (And no I dont drink water with flouride. I do not take melatonin. I sometime take homeopathics for sleep. And of course a nice red glass of wine helps at times
- Cheers PS-I've even considered getting the level of '___' tested in my blood - I am just curious - I just havent done it. ,

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Calcified pineal gland = less psychic/in tune.

Go McDonalds and Coca Cola!
edit on 24-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Check out this link.

I think we can extend the blame past corporations.

en.wikipedia.org...

As of May 2000, 42 of the 50 largest U.S. cities had water fluoridation.[55] According to a 2002 study,[56] 67% of U.S. residents were living in communities with fluoridated water at that time.

edit on 24-8-2011 by underspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Calcified pineal gland = less psychic/in tune.

Go McDonalds and Coca Cola!
edit on 24-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

Its the calcite crystals which have the transmitting properties soooo much disinformation on the net.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Once your gland has finished its transformation into a rock, we will compare each others psychic abilities, quality of sleep, and mood

edit on 24-8-2011 by underspace because: spelieng

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by underspace
reply to post by Shirak

Once your gland has finished its transformation into a rock, we will compare each others psychic abilities, quality of sleep, and mood

edit on 24-8-2011 by underspace because: spelieng

My psionic abilities are just fine.

The theory behind the calcite crystals sending and receiving information is that the brain creates an interface software and once entrained to the target synchronicity occurs in thought. The Calcite is the mechanism which propagates the signal.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
So, this thread is amazing! The question is should I take Sea kelp? I am already under training as well. any other info would be great,`

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

i do know that pine nuts are good for the pineal gland same shape
as walnut is good for the brain
kidney beans yes good for the kidneys
selary/rubarb good for the bones
you see where im going with this there are food stuff out
there that is naturaly good for the body
i must say i did see this on channel 200 uk sky
con tv

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

So in your opinion then there is no fluoride conspiracy. In fact you would say that water fluoridation is benefiting us, due to the calcification of the pineal producing these calcite crystals?

Since you're taking the opposing side of the usual fluoride conspiracy, and don't seem bothered about the unnatural calcification process... I guess you're of the opinion the US Government is secretly being benevolent. Trying to increase the common citizens psychic abilities by pushing counties to add fluoride to public water?

Well I am not the kind of conspiracy theorist that typically attributes benevolence in stuff like this

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
the third eye. place a magnet on your forehead with the north pole pointed inward it helps decalcify the pineal gland. when these things awaken people will have abilities beyond belief. the black race especially because of melanin and how much they produce. melanin is what scientist have been studying for years and they know when this activates everything on earth will change.....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

In my opinion you should trust how your brain has evolved to this point, and try and keep it as healthy as possible. In my opinion, that means not drinking fluoridated water or using fluoride toothpaste. I would invest in a filter that specifically filters it out, or by bottle water from a company that is fluoride free. Those are preventative measures, and no doubt you have been drinking fluoridated water, or bathing in it, so taking a sea kelp sup seems like a great idea as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Calcite Used in Healing the Mind...

This amazing stone symbolizes enlightenment and mental growth. It is an energy
amplifier and cleanser of negative or malicious energies.
It helps one draw more insight from books or personal experiences by making important
information easier to remember. Calcite is strongly recommended for those involved in the
healing professions.
Calcite releases electrical energy when placed under pressure. It is an energy amplifier.
It is used in multi-directional energy distribution, when energy is directed to the center of
the crystal, it separates and returns at double it's intensity.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
this is very interesting, I have been decalcyfing mines for months, started around april i believe, I have been drinking nothing but distilled water, its worked wonders for me, and help my dmt trips to come easier

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by underspace
reply to post by Shirak

So in your opinion then there is no fluoride conspiracy. In fact you would say that water fluoridation is benefiting us, due to the calcification of the pineal producing these calcite crystals?

Since you're taking the opposing side of the usual fluoride conspiracy, and don't seem bothered about the unnatural calcification process... I guess you're of the opinion the US Government is secretly being benevolent. Trying to increase the common citizens psychic abilities by pushing counties to add fluoride to public water?

Well I am not the kind of conspiracy theorist that typically attributes benevolence in stuff like this

I don't think that
A. You have read my posts in this thread I am anti fluoridation
B. Fluoride replaces calcium it leaches the calcite out of your pineal gland removing calcite transmitting receiving benefits. I think you need to read more about exactly what fluoride does.
I am actually on record as being anti fluoride in my book.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
For pineal gland decalcification, google vitamin K and K2 and skatefish oil. A project camelot whistleblower discussed this subject, as I recall.

edit: Dr Pete Peterson was the interview.

I could never find K2 available locally, rather expensive online.
edit on 24-8-2011 by mountain_jim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Probably while sleeping.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I mean, once you mix spiritual with reality, you have to accept the fact that the spirit can then be manipulated or even destroyed. because anything that is physical can be observed, and in turn, changed and destroyed.

What I'm saying is, if what you say is true, then....

Well. You ever play a little game called Fear?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mountain_jim

There is a misconception that Calcite crystals in the pineal gland is bad they are not. Calcite crystals in the pineal gland actually allow one to transmit receive decalcifying the pineal gland removes this ability. This is one of the things that fluoride does.
Why does no one in this thread seem to understand this?

By keeping maintaining the calcite crystals you maintain a mechanism which can be used for telepathy remote viewing etc.
By leaching removing replacing these crystals you neuter the psychic ability of a human to be able to do these things. By fluoridating the population you remove this ability from them or at least reduce it to touch and go at best.

Please please educate yourselves before you jump the gun and think Calcite crystals in the pineal gland are bad.
They are not they are good!

Provided below is an excerpt from Mindfreak419666 and my own Associative remote veiwing session using the lotto as the target. I selected a grid of x ammount of photos to represent each number and assigned the numbers to them. Mindfreak then Remote veiwed the future event the email I would send him containing the winning pictures as attached below. At no time did he know the nature of the photos or what numbers where assigned to them. To this day Mindfreak419666 is the most gifted RVer I have worked with. This session was done for the 13/07/10 Oz7 lotto in Australia. The hit ratio was phenominal and whould have been improved had my interpretations of drawings and the images he scaned been clearer. Upon closer inspection he had many of the photos for a win in his RV sketch package he sent me however I had run out of time to spend on them and match them up going with the quickest hits possible. Mindfreak and I had one win in the short span of weeks we tested out Associative RV and above normal hit ratio. I can vouch for the reality of RV and have come to accept it as a skill I employ time to time now in my own life.

[editb y]edit on 24-8-2011 by Shirak because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join