It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calcite crystals in the Pineal Gland.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The sea kelp and cherries sound good for reversing calcification. I will definitely try them out.

However, how do we prevent these massive levels of fluoride from entering our bodies in the first place? Is there a brand of water or water filter we could be using to prevent the re-introduction of fluoride in unhealthy levels?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
There is no healthy level of fluoride as far as I am concerned. There are filters that clean out fluoride but get ready to pay a lot for the equipment, setup, & maintenance. My best suggestion.. spring water, right out of the mountains from natures very own filter.

Who can we question about their pineal gland. Who on this planet has been subjected the least to pineal gland poisoning toxins?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
There is no healthy level of fluoride as far as I am concerned. There are filters that clean out fluoride but get ready to pay a lot for the equipment, setup, & maintenance. My best suggestion.. spring water, right out of the mountains from natures very own filter.

Who can we question about their pineal gland. Who on this planet has been subjected the least to pineal gland poisoning toxins?

upload.wikimedia.org...
edit on 24-8-2011 by TruthIncarnate because: (no reason given)

key can be found by scrolling down this page :

en.wikipedia.org...

or en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I have read fresh cilantro help getting rid of fluoride in the brain. I believe the active ingredient for it is chlorella.

Chlorella Wiki - Health Benefits

www.mnwelldir.org...

www.toxicteeth.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

Those are just the first few sites that Google pulls up. I would suggest to start looking into cilantro though if you are wondering about getting rid of fluoride in the brain.

edit on 24-8-2011 by kohaku because: can't spell

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIncarnate

upload.wikimedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

or en.wikipedia.org...

So one question that lingers... We are saying that our glands aren't running at top efficiency. What about people who's glands are just fine. Are they any different than us & how so?
edit on 24-8-2011 by SeeingBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

upload.wikimedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

or en.wikipedia.org...

So one question that lingers... We are saying that our glands aren't running at top efficiency. What about people who's glands are just fine. Are they any different than us & how so?

I think its safe to say that the main way these two types of people differ is that those who have less calcification of the pineal gland will find it 'easier' to 'activate' the pineal gland while those people who have high fluoride intake will find it harder to achieve the same results in the same amount of time.

Its common convention assume that calcification of the pineal gland is a one way street, this is not true. Although it does result in a less active (and some say an eventually dormant) pineal gland, the process can be reversed, and quite easily. It is important to realize that the pineal gland is always active but at very low 'levels', this low level of activity will lower even more the larger your intake of fluoride but it will never stop being active completely. It will just take more 'time and effort' to 'activate'. It's also important to know that fluoride is naturally present in water, just at a much lower concentration.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I salt everything I eat. EVERYTHING. I don't know why, it just tastes better. I've done it this way for years. According to people here, my Pineal Gland should be just dandy. So what exactly am I supposed to see? If I'm supposed to see "quantum things" I can assure you, I don't.

The only thing remotely weird is the fact that I tend to notice repeat numbers on clocks all the time. You know, things like: 2:22, 11:11, 5:55, etc. Happens multiple times each day. It's a cute little gimmick I live with. Every once in a while I'll just get this urge to look at a clock.

In fact, while typing this I looked over and my computer clock said, "3:33."

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LessThanLethal

Try asking yourself for these experiences.

It is an amazing thing when one feels the mind re-wiring itself for higher thinking, and when meditating on REMEMBERING all that we are, it just builds from there.

Tell the parasites to leave your body, ask for energy everything, it worked for me and it was and still is MINDBLOWING.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

upload.wikimedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

or en.wikipedia.org...

I think its safe to say that the main way these two types of people differ is that those who have less calcification of the pineal gland will find it 'easier' to 'activate' the pineal gland while those people who have high fluoride intake will find it harder to achieve the same results in the same amount of time.

Its common convention assume that calcification of the pineal gland is a one way street, this is not true. Although it does result in a less active (and some say an eventually dormant) pineal gland, the process can be reversed, and quite easily. It is important to realize that the pineal gland is always active but at very low 'levels', this low level of activity will lower even more the larger your intake of fluoride but it will never stop being active completely. It will just take more 'time and effort' to 'activate'. It's also important to know that fluoride is naturally present in water, just at a much lower concentration.

Well that is my question then. What is an activated pineal gland? Will we see the fabric of reality churning right before our eyes(or pineal gland?)

Are you also telling me that fluoride is naturally occurring in nature?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Before y'all try to go pumping your brain full of this supposed Iodine brain power.
Beware: Too much iodine can be bad for you. Over consumption of iodine can be toxic and just as damaging as a deficiency. As little as 1000 micrograms of Iodine in a day causes irritations like burning of the mouth and throat, nausea, vomiting, stomach ache, and even coma. Like under-consumption, too much iodine prevents proper production of thyroid hormones leading to goiter.

edit on 24-8-2011 by tetsuoatx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I was wondering what exactly does the peneal gland do and what would happen to you if it did crystalize?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Star & Flagged. If you have the PDF from that link you gave us could you post it here. I don't want to pay for it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuoatx

yeah everything in moderation, you cant put too much melatonin in either as that will give you headaches and you only get melatonin from montmorency cherries no other cherries.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I did a video on this in 2009 where I organized documents from various scientific research. One of my disciplines Psionics similar to Chi Gung replies on the ability to connect and entrain I believe the pineal gland is integral in this process. I hope this video is helpful for those wanting to learn more about current experiments into its piezoelectric properties.
Remember folks these can be used in radio transmitters and you have one in your brain. Now fluoride added to the water supply leaches this material from your pineal gland and replaces it. Conspiracy? Perhaps

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

So are there things we can do to decalcify our penile glands ? Like affordable and practical solutions. 

I have read about products that can do this .
But what are the benefits ?

It must have some significance, it's symbology is in every known religion and society.

Tx 

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

So are there things we can do to decalcify our penile glands ? Like affordable and practical solutions. 

I have read about products that can do this .
But what are the benefits ?

It must have some significance, it's symbology is in every known religion and society.

Tx 

Why would you want to decalcify your pineal gland?
Its the calcite crystals that give it the radio transmitting receiving properties and mechanism!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Large doses of vitamin C help, that's what I've heard.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Nice post. I have often wondered about the exact points you make, minus the double vision...Good theory. The thing is, no one knows for sure, but you just know there is more to it than you have been told...

Star and flag...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I have resorted to filtered tank water for drinking no heavy metals no fluoride.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

we know for a fact modulates our emotional state of mind by releasing serotonin derivative melatonin.

If I remember correctly the pineal gland is also able to convert melatonin back to serotonin.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join