It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please support Treecie in her fight to overcome this terrible affliction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Pay attention to the numbers.
8 kids
$300k stolen in 5 months
4 prison sentences
15 age she began shoplifting
0 times she has stolen from an employer
OKC Woman Arrested For Shoplifting

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Im not certain I understand... Is treecie a site member?
How is anyone supposed to support?.. What affliction?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by choppedbrisket

Lets see.. She admits to stealing, saying its to put food on the table... A few sentences later, its because shes a kleptomaniac.

the only support she will get from me is hope of a long prison term / jail term / fine.

If you cant take care of one kid, let alone multiple, that would be a clue to STOP. Its not a green light to steal from others.

Its NOT her first offense, and she has done prison time on 4 other incidents. Its not like this was coming out of the blue on what would ahppen if she got caught.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Here some help prison, halfway house, addiction treatment, supervised parole. and an honest job all in that order.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The title of thread was meant to be "tongue in cheek".
I saw this earlier on the news and was a little shocked at the sheer volume of merchandise she had managed to steal in such a short time.
Not to mention being dumbfounded by her "reasons" behind her exploits.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Ok, I can't give Treecie any support she apparently gets that for free. I have never claimed to be the smartest man in the world but what I can give her is some advice:

1. If you use birth control you wont have a litter of kids that you cant take care of (which should be a crime in itself)...if you can't afford birth control, don't let someone put their wiener in you over and over again, that's how babies are made. Surprise, I know that is a shocker.

2. Stealing is wrong and illegal. It is NOT an addiction, it's just a crappy thing that scumbags do. You don't need help, just simply don't freaking do it.

3. As for you liking nice things and have to steal them because you cant afford them......face facts, you are a thief, have an extensive record, have more babies than you have fingers. You have put yourself into a situation where you will never get a good job, never have any extra money, and will never be a productive person. You can pretty much forget about ever having anything nice so just get that out of your head.

edit on 24-8-2011 by billy197300 because: add

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
reply to post by Xcathdra

The title of thread was meant to be "tongue in cheek".
I saw this earlier on the news and was a little shocked at the sheer volume of merchandise she had managed to steal in such a short time.
Not to mention being dumbfounded by her "reasons" behind her exploits.

Oh my bad man.. I took your title as being serious lol...

You may want to clarify that in the post somehwere if you have not done so already. After I read it I was trying to figure out what you saw that I missed that somehow vindicated her reasons lol.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
From the source:

"I like to have nice stuff I like to dress and I don't have the means to buy it. I have been doing this since I was 15, this is something I need some help for," she said.

Yeah, that help should have been in the form of a serious spanking! Seriously, she's trying the "I'm a victim" card here. Sorry, but no. The whole, "I like to have nice stuff" makes it all void. If she really had a problem, she would have said, "I don't know why I do it, I don't need it but I can't help myself" I would have been a little more sympathetic towards her situation.

She's just another low life thief who instead of working hard for what she has, decided to rob someone else for it.

Enjoy your time behind bars, maybe it'll set you straight.

new topics

top topics

join