It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I must use this setup of mechanics to help everyone understand some concepts:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
this is another that I've just observed as a tool; if you were to visite another I've shared as a thread that begins whith "Here is one that is simple" you should easier grasp such contexts where use of fluids and close in wieght solids; manipulations can easily be achieved. So here is another that for me is equivilant in signiificance as that other and is that of same idea. Take the fact that when an object is enlarging if say in diametre for a shaft; it further and further becomes of ratio where the outer surface area if keeping the same thickness would be a fluid and beyond also a sleeve (cylinder) and in the relation to this fluxuation in ratio where for weight importance the fluid would be mercury and the shaft iron or if the use of water was to be as such ; then establishing empty areas within the interior or this iro shaft and perhaps also the use of adding salt to this water ; but the goal at hand is to equilibrate the two in weight and then any adding of a liquide while thus creating that afloating suspention of that giant shaft would be substantially less of an effort than the displacement of this liquide such as imagine this shaft shanging in diametre at the bottom by smaller but very little smaller and the cylinder also would follow where a tight seal was to be there and these two would be the lenght equivivent to a travel that this piston would proceed upwards and also there would be a need to have an area at the top of the shaft that would be hollow for the same as should be under the line of resting where this diametre change is as when one would add a liquide to rise this shaft ; the shaft just needs to be lighter then the liquide that is filling the area where the two diametres change of this shaft and cylinder and the lesser that space is ; the lesser a force is needed to return this liquide to the top to repeat this and just by opening a valve at this resting point and sealing the liquide from returning to the top ; the falling of this great wieght would easily return by pumping it upwards to repeat this sequence folowing using the force of this drop of this wieght. I hope some of you understood and the usual delema that I would assume would be at hand here for most people would be about how to add water without using the same amount that the other object would need for rise ending there with where without this I explained to you; one would then need to return this liwuide to the to ; where not effecient at all. Good luck. I sould explain further where in fact an instance where two expanding forces occur where being both on terms of both working on the same outcome while not having resistance and this is where the two iron objects seperate there is force against each their side surfaces with not direction and that is substantial and is also tool that is proper in such instances such as rotary drivers with their complete structure and thus overall build.
edit on 24-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
I'm thinking that some of you may be inclined to wonder how such could be of any advantage on a large scale and to that I reassure you that these instances can be impemented using shafts filled with water to reduce cost and established in such areas as oceans where reaching those very depts and there are other ways to accomplish that also ; by that I mean cocking the ocean depts and capturing the releasing of that expantion just by using force that is equivilent to that same volume but without it's resistance. Cool HUH.

I think as I write and is easier just to keep writing and not fall off thoughts and I downloaded sketchup yesturday but figured that in this forum, I might be able to just explain.
Where most anyone would not share; I just would like recognishions.
Ok I will mustard up a ketchup.
I invite you to understand that an interest in this along with some few others similar as is not quite extended in comparison to some of others having significavtly more use friendly with option of repeatadly puting as action apon a rotation thus accumilation exists and others where theory are at times theory is all I can labell them because of lack of a machine shop such as in instances where g force with levee or use of forces with levee nachanics structuring where low gear levee extending on driven and back and all of sortes as these toold ; I could go on with use of bounce use as a brake as counter restrictions and etc.... I don't really have much interest about sketchup as I do about a machine shop. Or even lath milling tool .

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Any chance of a diagram ?

In all fairness I have to tell you that your posts make me p!5s myself laughing while simultaneously banging my head on my desk. Genius, keep up the good work.

Seriously though, a diagram, please, it's killing me.

Cheers

P.S. I know your first language is French so I won't mention the lack of paragraphs.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by myselfaswell

They use paragraphs in french.

HE just doesn't.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Show us the the ketchup !

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

hello op
would love to see a sketchup on your idea. might make things easier to understand your idea.
2nd
fakedirt

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I can't read run on paragraphs. Especially ones with run on sentances.

I guess my English teacher was right after all.
edit on 24-8-2011 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
He's talking about fluid dynamics.

If you look at the good old Turbo Hydromatic automatic transmission it's implementing these concepts of the conversion of fluids to mechanical force....

Un peau etrainment avec moin escrit de Francais

Excusez Moi mais je' ne comprendre Votre explication et grammaire au Anglais.

Mais Besoin de utilization paragraphe avec votre ecrire a lavenir

Sil vous Plais,

A bien tot.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

www.youtube.com... here is a video.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What???

Who Flagged this thread???

WHY?

Again, What??

Someone please explain what this "member" is talking about? What is the significance of a tube inside a tube next to another tube next to a 2D guy in the video?

I used to think I was semi-intelligent, now I must wonder.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

There is missing water and you would need to read it to understand and you must concider that I had just realized such a process a few minutes prior to that thought of and their involvements. And tweeking would be at hand but the pricipal is what I am trying to get across.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Question:

You speak about the valves on the cylinder. Are you suggesting that you want to use the differential pressure of the deep ocean to cycle the heavy (iron,mercury) piston inside the outer shaft of a new type of hydropower generator? Then release the piston outer seal and let the weight of the piston lower itself again while generating power? Then re-raise by resealing the piston and pumping out the water from above it and repeating the cycle?

Thats all I was able to see from what was offered, but maybe not quite as mixed up...lol

ETA: Which couldn't work due to equalisation of pressure would stop everything.
edit on 25-8-2011 by twinmommy38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by twinmommy38

What I am try to say is that to afloat something; you only need to saturate it and fill the area that is not filled and not mattering that size of area; it will still afloat and distribute the downwards action that it has while not using a much reloading. It is not that complicated; I don't mean to be impatient but I did create a video of somewhat of it'd compilations and intents and if I can think of it up; surely one could understand at least. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

i think i understand your concept now.

is it that the outer sleeve will float/fixed on the surface and the inner will move vertically with wave action thus creating momentum which is transferred into electrical energy by means of dynamos?
f

top topics

join