It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bringing back an old topic....BEKs (Black Eyed Kids) Phenomenon!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by reg

Nice find! This really creeps me out! My first thought is satin child, or demon child.. Knowing the Gov has done MASSIVE experimenting with "Sleeper assassins" whats to say they didn't pick up a bunch of young foster brats and... ye, dunno lol Just woke up so don't have any info to add YET.

I think I'm going to look into the location of that marines base from that page you shared. See what I can dig up about that base, or surrounding bases. Then maybe see if there has been any further reports in or around that area.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here are some more links I've come across via google. Not sure what to make of this yet.

www.ufodigest.com...

www.shopoflittlehorrors.com...

www.ghosttheory.com...

something I came across from a site I won't post here just a quote

"If you make contact with what you feel is a BEK it is highly suggested that you immediately leave as soon as possible. Witnesses have also said that BEK’s seem to have an ability to mesmerize or manipulate the mind in some way. Witnesses have said that even though they didn’t want to they have found themselves reaching to open the car or house door to let them in.

I am sure that many cases of seeming BEK that happens now are teens who have heard of the happenings and get black colored contacts and try to scare people. If this is the case I am sure in most cases it will be apparent. But if you have a contact that gives you a feeling or extreme evil that you must flee from and a feeling that you are being mentally manipulated it is no joke. Please take heed.People have felt that BEK’s may be demons, vampires,aliens, alien hybrids, etc.

Have a happy and safe Halloween.

Best wishes,

Donald Ryles PhD "

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This is freaky, IF 1 or more DID come to your home what could you say to get rid of them? tell them to shuv it or just go away or threaten them??? you would never know if you did the right thing and im pretty sure you would close the curtians or blinds and keep checking outside once in a while lol

P.S are the kids in dogma with hockey sticks supposed to be black eyed kids?
edit on 28-8-2011 by LvSLoLo because: addition

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I've been planning how an encounter with them would go for me. The first thing I would do, since I can, is look through the peephole of my door and if it looks like a couple of kids I'm grabbing my cell phone and recording the whole thing on video. From the moment I open my door, to the moment they leave, it's all going on the Internet.

The next thing I would like to try is asking them to make a deal with me. I'll help them out, whatever that may mean, if they can show me tell me who/what they are. If whoever/whatever they are is something sinister I will need them to show me their true form, on camera, and then I will help them. I wouldn't be dishonest about it. I would truly let them into my home and do whatever they gotta do, as long as I get it all on camera.

If they need to come into my home, then I'm walking out of it as soon as they walk in. I'm headed around the corner to the local coffee shop to upload the video while they do whatever it is they gotta do in my home (Yep. They can take whatever they want, trash whatever they want, it's cool). Then I shall rake in the cash because I've got actual evidence of supernatural entities. I'll replace whatever they destroy.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well, ive heard with demonic entities, they cant come into your home unless you allow/invite them in. Allowing them in your home, car or whatever could be allowing them to do more then just "good company"

Still looking into this

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aletheia

You are my hero lol

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSwag
Reason why I brought this subject back up is to bring this topic back into light and would like to see/have a nice conversation about this phenomenon and possibly talk to those who have experienced this phenomenon.

I read like the first 5 posts, and didn't see a single post about BEKs. Instead we get skinhead jokes and debunker trolls.

I use the 5 post rule... after 5 obviously something fishy is going on, considering we're on a conspiracy website and probably in a conspiracy related forum (I can't tell, since it doesn't say what forum I'm in as I'm typing a post. Friggin geniuses).

Actually, it's been like that for just about every aliens related topic I take a look at. It's been like that for quite awhile now.. There's been no way to have a straight thread on the really scary stuff. The posters just debunk with anything they make up and move on to the next thread to do the same thing.
edit on 30-8-2011 by MegaCurious because: 2nd line

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

If it's the same kind of folks I'm seeing, they respond well to questions like "How would you all like a gut shot?" or "Will anyone miss you if you disappear?"

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

Wow... I have never heard of this phenomenum! Thank you very much for bringing it back up. I went to one of the url's provided (wikileak) and they've deleted any info on them since those threads were posted. Interesting... I have no clue on what they could be, as there really isn't too much information on them. This is definetly one of my new research topics. Spooky.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

I came across BEK, I was around 12 and there was this girl with full black eyes and no eye whites she woke me up at about 00:00am because she was bouncing this rainbow coloured ball I asked her to stop then she stopped I went back to bed then she started bouncing again...but when I looked closely she had no eye whites of course I freaked I turned on the light so I could get a better view but she vanished.....I just thought she was a demon or something I'v encountered too many in my time..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hmm.. Well I'm still thinking demonic possession of some sort. Or some freaky genetically engineered/enhanced project from some Gov. or Private facility.

I gotta go with my gut here and say demonic. I just get a really dark feeling about the whole thing! Maybe its because of the eyes!

(0.o)
edit on 09/09/11 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm pretty skeptical of most things. My mom and grandmother are "psychics" but I think most (if not all) of that is smoke and mirrors. I'm 15 and have had quite a few weird, unexplainable things happen to me or a family member. I just now started reading about the BEKs, and the reason it unnerves me so much is because of something that I saw when I was 5 years, at my old house. I don't think I had a "Black Eyed Kid" experience, but I know SOMETHING weird happened. We lived in a nice little neighborhood and I was friends with my next door neighbor who was a couple years older than I was. One night when it was beginning to get dark we were in her backyard playing on the swing set and being weird little kids. There was a wooden tower in her backyard with a slide going into the pool. For whatever reason, I happened to glance up at the tower and I saw this black eye staring at me. I just saw one, and I had this feeling of complete terror. I don't remember much from when I was 5, but I can remember that like it just happened. There was something weird and just... bad... about it. It's hard to explain. I abruptly told my friend I was going home and I ran. I know you're probably thinking "it was dark, you were a child, and it was over 10 years ago... you must've been confused". But that horrible feeling of dread comes back everytime I think of it. When I started reading about the BEKs... I was pretty freaked out to say the least.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

you can buy contacts to make your eyes look like that ^^

but on a more serious note, a friend once told me that a cambion or nephilim can have eyes with no sclera, hence the all-black appearance. and i know that all-black eyes are usually associated with demon possessions.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by LvSLoLo

If it's the same kind of folks I'm seeing, they respond well to questions like "How would you all like a gut shot?" or "Will anyone miss you if you disappear?"

beks are crystal meth users usually they are very skinny they look a bit like batman in the face. also im not sure why this is being posted but i have never seen a bek ask to come in usually they just go in your open garage steal everything you have and run off into the night. little demons they are indeed

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Why oh why did I decide to read this thread in the dark of night when I'm about to go to sleep? Especially after what happened me two nights ago when I had to walk my dog in dark foggy woods at three in the morning. I didn't see BEKs but my flashlight caught two sets of glowing seemingly disembodied eyes, one set glowed red and one glowed green. I'm pretty sure it was deer, but yikes. Now I must meditate on the curly tail of your dog avatar to ease my mind toward slumber.

I don't know what black eyed kids are nor do I ever wish to see them. I regret as it is, clicking on the links and seeing the pictures taken from movies. To think that Oz Weatherman may have met the real thing is a chilling thought at this late hour. Must stare at the happy curly tail and cleanse the brain.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hi guys, im a paranormal investigator researching the BEK's. Im looking to get in touch with people who have had a similar experience. contact me on d.kermit.email(at)gmail.com.

Please only serious emails.

Personally i believe it could be society projecting its fears about the youth of today and how they are all seen as dangerous.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
:bnghd:

it is called Aniridia

It is a medical condition.

pfft

Nope, because in those cases, the whites of the eyes are still visible. In these cases, there is no white sclera at all. Sort of like the icky inky eyes in that old X-Files episode. To date, can't locate a single thing about black sclera.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I love BEK threads!

I don't know why, but there is something uniquely creepy about them; perhaps they tap into some irrational primal fear that we all keep buried deep in our subconscious?

Unfortunately I always seem to read them alone in the dark at 2:30 in the morning (such as I am doing right now); needless to say I am dreading hearing a knock at my door at the moment, although I suppose any knock at the door at 2:30 AM would be a bit concerning, BEK or not.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Even if it was the whole eye, there are contacts that cover the whites as well. Even so, I don't think kids could afford, apply them or think of that haha.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think I would be pretty creeped out, but my belief leans more toward vampires.
I'm actually mapping out all the sightings I can find in the US, to see if there's a pattern. Would be even better if I had the dates, but it's doubtful that would happen. Anyone interested in doing the same with the UK? This ignorant american has no clue about that area

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join