It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Artifact" and "cgi" are the 21st century version of "swamp gas" and "weather baloon"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
First of all,,the jerusalem ufo WAS REAL it was never so called debunked,,just look at the vid the night before of the utah ufo,,,same thing,,there are tone of vids with the utah/jerusalem incidents and they are exact...

sadly enough most people ,,even ats,,dont take the 2nd vid into consideration,,was there a global hoax?

I have a picture of a real flying saucer i took in the daytime but i would never post it because i would get angry at people telling me its a fake..

COMMON MENTALITY:

-pics are fake,,its photoshopped
-vids are fake,,its cgi
-everyone is lying about what they saw
-it was military,,even in those paintings from 500 years ago
-4.6 million people are lying about being abducted (because some idiot doesnt know why aliens would do that)
-nasa vids are dust
-implants are natural
-radar was birds
-i hate comet elenin
- dont know what to think so ill make a dumb joke that not even funny

have fun with this one

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
probly has something to do with water fluoride.. lmao

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
-Is it blurry?
-Is it dark?
-Is is just light?
-Is the quality bad?

Then its fake.
Tell me why there isn't a single shred of UFO evidence thats in decent quality.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

hahaha

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by avatarded1

I have a picture of a real flying saucer i took in the daytime but i would never post it because i would get angry at people telling me its a fake.

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I agree with you to a great extent. But I've decided for myself what I believe and what I think I know. Nothing short of massive landings will count as proof for most people, and it's pointless to disagree with them.

However: Whatever proof is sufficient for you is sufficient for you. There is no point in trying to convince those who don't believe it; and there's no reason to try to convince those who do.

Meanwhile, you might want to think about how it would affect you if the Jerusalem UFO were to turn out to actually BE fake. Debunked or not, there's just about enough weight on the side of CGI and hoax that's it doesn't pay to become too invested in it. CGI is a fact of life, and extremely talented fakers are out there....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I have seen a ufo when I was younger. It was a GIANT black pyramid shaped craft. About the size of 2 football fields. It made no noise or anything, just hovered right above my house (I could have touched the thing if I climbed on the roof) for a good 30 min. My whole family saw it too both parents and 5 siblings. I don't have any pics or any proof so believe me or don't I don't care honestly. Has anyone else heard of big pyramid shaped ufos or know what it could have been? All I ever hear about is "disks" and triangles. Can you post a link to the jerus. one, I would like to see it.

edit on 23-8-2011 by billy197300 because: add

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

HERE HERE can I ad my favorite??

well I will anyway

Lens Flare!!!!!!!!! I know sometimes lens flare happens...but still

top topics

join