It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Massive UFO report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
After the report over Kansas from mufon of a massive UFO, another report just surfaced from China of another huge UFO. Apparantly so large it was sited over 2 cities at the same time. Also if you follow the report near the bottom you can click a link that shows a photo, not really clear but worth a look non the less.

www.cnngo.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
in such a densely populated place like that, you'd expect a decent photo to show up.. but instead there's one and you can't really tell much from it.

Yep .. that's the image.
edit on 23-8-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Saturday's UFO was reportedly so massive that it was seen in Shanghai and Beijing at the same time.

And all they have is one crappy image?

GM

link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

It covers two whole cities and .. that's pretty much it apparently, yeah.

link   
accidental dupe.. please delete
edit on 23-8-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Sorry guys lol, dont shoot the messenger, like all reports from china its rather sketchy, maybe there are better photos, but not speaking the language i wouldn't have a clue where to start looking. It does seem that alot of Chinese pilots are reporting what they see though at the moment.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Seriously, this just all fits in with Dark4Knights (Was that his name?) old thread. Strange lights in the sky and strange noises.

October 28th 2011, here we come.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It doesnt exactly look very solid does it?

All the chinese news sources i saw are printing exactly the same story:

in the end how much the pilot Description: When the plane reaches cruising altitude of ten thousand seven hundred meters, he saw the light from small to large, round body was regular geometric, hundreds of times large than the moon, visual diameter of more than fifty sea miles, lasted 20 minutes, until the light dimmed gradually disappear. Beijing photographed strange friends Iris Oriental Morning Post 1 site users I_am horse a huge spherical luminous body hanging in the air, its shape from small to large, round body was regular geometric 8 May 20 evening 21 o'clock, driving China Southern Airlines CZ6554 aircraft altitude of 10,000 meters of pilots to see such a scenario, according to him, when dozens of flights over the unit in Shanghai have found the same unknown light.at the same time, many users through the microblogging post, said in Beijing over the night, there have been strange to move the aperture.

Source xiaochuncnjp.com

edit on 23-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well with that many people in those two cities, fingers crossed for some more photos and videos.

The original photo is pretty crap, but the lights in the video footage is somewhat intriguing...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
No its doesnt look very solid looks rather like a see through image.. Blue beam maybe? never know... maybe setting the stage for something? and yeah it does kinda go with his strange lights in the sky thing.. but anyone can say that.. specially since that around teh time they started appearing more

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

I don't know. Looks like a lunar halo to me. Maybe they edited the moon out? a supernova perhaps? eta carinae, finally?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
whats that orange glow?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

Move along folks.... Nothing to see here!

I believe in extra terrestrial life and think there is a massive cover up by TPTB regarding the visitation of ET's but in this case in voting for ..

Swamp Gas!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

It looks a lot like this webcam capture of a Minuteman stage separation. In all likelihood it was the Proton-M launch referenced in the article.

(Time lapse)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

did you notice how it seems fixed in the sky with the stars even from different vantage points?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Good point.
That indicates that it was distant from all of them (in the same direction) and at a high altitude.
edit on 8/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Interesting thread op..I'm hopeing with that huge of a sighting there will be more pics and video comeing in seems like all we ever get is horrible photos ..With this sighting covering two whole cities with media coverage im saying if there isn't anymore pics or video its just allot of hype..Time will tell..peace sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
Sorry guys lol, dont shoot the messenger, like all reports from china its rather sketchy, maybe there are better photos, but not speaking the language i wouldn't have a clue where to start looking. It does seem that alot of Chinese pilots are reporting what they see though at the moment.

Here is what I think...ok...there have been a lot more sightings ...globally.......this summer.......particularly this month of August 2011....TPTB of course are quick to try and remove any evidence and/or debunk any real sightings.

Here is an interesting website:

onlysecrecy.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Good call

I was thinking that it reminded me of the norway spiral

which might have been a missle to.

edit on 23-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

but in this case in voting for .. Swamp Gas!

Oh you're sooo funny...how original....swamp gas, yeah haven't heard that in just about every UFO thread ever made....

I've got links to a couple threads that maybe you should check out.

My Thread.

homeskillet's thread.

Why Redza, why did you have to be "that guy?"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join