It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Denmark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hello all,

As said, i am a new member from the small country Denmark, in Scandinavia. I have just joined this great forum, and i am looking forward to meet all of you in the threads.

My main interest is aliens and UFO`s, but some of the other topics, are also quite interesting. Especially the Illuminati and NWO.

As you can see, my English/American language is not good, but i am doing my best. Hopefully good enough to make myself understood.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Themaninwhite
Hello all,

As said, i am a new member from the small country Denmark, in Scandinavia. I have just joined this great forum, and i am looking forward to meet all of you in the threads.

My main interest is aliens and UFO`s, but some of the other topics, are also quite interesting. Especially the Illuminati and NWO.

As you can see, my English/American language is not good, but i am doing my best. Hopefully good enough to make myself understood.

Hi...welcome to ATS!......one of the things I like about this website is that it is global. I am glad you are here.

And....as far as your use of the English language goes....you actually express yourself better than a lot of Americans!...don't worry ....you are doing just fine.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Themaninwhite

Hi Themaninwhite, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
ur main interests r aliens and UFO`s

ur at the right place

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Themaninwhite

Welcome hope you'll enjoy the show
Be sure to use your heart to resonate
And your mind to discern between wisdom and BS
You'll find both in these halls of text
Enjoy

PS I'm from Denmark too

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hello.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Welcome!

Have fun on ATS!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Themaninwhite
Hello all,

Greetings from Skåne and welcome fellow scandinavian!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes and advices. They are much appreciated

top topics

join