It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking up, a clarification.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Certain people seem to be more and more convinced that they and others are waking up.

I think the concept of waking up needs to be clarified.

Some people are obsessed with politics and believe that everyone must know about and understand the ongoing antics of the NWO. People who dont know about this are seen as sheeple.

I must admit, I pay an unheathy interest in world politics and global movements, which I generally receive from the mainstream media.

I do think though that one doesnt actually have to know about or understand the NWO, History, global finance etc to actually be awake.

Other people believe that everything is related to 2012 in some way in terms of the development on our spiritual progression. People are seen as waking up here also.

I personally believe that there is one true way to find happiness, stability, a way to rid ourselves of the overbearing system we live in and ultimately a way to wake up and that is love.

Love is an incredibly subjective word but I find that it works in the same way for all people.

I am not going to explain what I believe love is. That could be patronising. What I will say is that all around us people are at least uncertain of their future, this uncertainty brought on by a multitude of things.

If you are able to banish fear, live truthfully and feel love, you are able to help these people.

Let them know that everything is ok. That together we are ok. You know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

The NWO is a deception. It is part of the same influence that the Apostle Paul called "the mystery of iniquity." Simply put, it is the very real satanic spell spell that has been cast upon the inhabitants of the earth to blind them; to alienate them from God and keep them that way; to ultimately destroy human beings. Many who wake up are only entering another quarantine process of the mystery of iniquity.

edit on 23-8-2011 by JesusLives because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I woke up today.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Funny cause I think I just feel back asleep.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
if a big eq in DC felt up to detroit don't wake people up, nothing will

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusLives

Very interesting thought.

I had to ponder this for quite a while and educate myself as to what 'iniquity' even meant.

My question is this. Why would anyone want to invent something like the NWO? I agree that enlightenment is subjective but surely there is eventually only one truth made up of a multitude of factors.

If we as people do not take part in the NWO, it will crumble.

We must all remember to banish fear and remain calm at all points. This is the only way to remain rational and understand the NWO for what it really is. They have no power over us.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I would like to comment on the waking up and the subject of the new world order. Waking up,not in a literal sense but finally noticing what is going on not only in the world,but right in front of you. It isn't easyfor everyone to see the big picture,because they are too narrow minded or caught up in the drama of their lives or the latest stories fed to them by the news media. I've been in the military,traveled,studied extensively the subjects of science,philosophy and religion. I believe in love,but love isn't gonna help you when anarchy is upon you in the near future. In my opinion it will be soon,you better stock up on food and be careful what you buy because as of last week if you buy 50 or more mre's,gas masks,water purification tablets or things of that nature,you will be red flagged and looked into as being a terrorist instead of a survivalist. It's happening,and that's just one of the many mnay things I could mention. Good luck in the future!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Glad to hear it!

How?

new topics

top topics

join