It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman- Nuclear Physicist- Answering Questions- RIGHT NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I am a flying saucer physicist and lecturer. Since 1967 I have appeared before the UN twice, testified before Congress, and lectured about the UFO phenomenon at more than 600 colleges and 100 professional groups in the United States, Canada, and 18 other countries. The US government told us that Apollo 17 had to be the last Apollo mission because there was no budget for an Apollo 18. What you might not know is that both Apollo 18 and Apollo 19 were paid for and astronauts trained. Was Apollo 18 secretly launched? I worked on several top secret programs and can address this and other issues relating to black budgets and hidden programs.
www.reddit.com...
edit on 23-8-2011 by DeVIAS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
EDIT: This is a sponsored IAmA as part of a promotion by Apollo 18.

In the area of...Personal fun facts about me... anyone can get the info given online.

seems suspect

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
From what I have read, this "Q&A" session is nothing more than advertising for his books and the Apollo 18 movie.
Any questions asked get a "You can find the answer in my book" or a "For more information visit apollo18movie.net blah "

As bad as Kevin Trudeau in my opinion

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
www.blogtalkradio.com...

The UFO Town Meeting! This show will deal with the UFO enigma andwhat the truth is. I will have on my show guests such as Dennis Balthaser, Stanton Friedman, and others pro and con that will show how the UFO Enigma has effected us in the world today!

Down at bottom of page.
Some how labeled Paranormal, a new term for Tesla's natural overunity creations.

Bill Lyne calls Stanton Friedman an agent and says he knows very well who he is.

top topics

join