It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam Under Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

First, seven Israelis were killed in two attacks on buses in southern Israel, according to Israeli medics. The attacks began when gunmen fired at an Israeli bus that was traveling near the Egyptian border

Palestinians deny any involvement in the attack.

Then, Israel blamed Gaza's Popular Resistance Committees for the attack and retaliated with Israeli missiles killing 15 Palestinians, with 55 injured, including 12 women, 15 children, three elderly and one ambulance worker.

On Saturday, Israeli sources said one Israeli was killed and about a dozen injured in southern Israel in a barrage of Palestinian home-made rockets fired from Gaza. The deadly attacks have gotten little international reaction, but regional reactions from the Arab League have condemned the attack on Gaza and called for an immediate stop to the attacks and military operations against Gaza. However, the Jordanian government, through Abduallah Abu Rumman, condemned Israel for its "military escalation and operations in Gaza that have killed civilians as well as Egyptian officers", urging an immediate halt to the strikes in order to avoid regional instability.

Moayyad Abu Imran , 34-year-old engineer :
I think this time, Israel is not aiming to kill for the sake of killing, but for more. Two main reasons: first, to thwart the Palestinians' application for statehood on September. And secondly, for Netanyahu to export his internal economic crises and failure in dealing with the Tel Aviv protests.

Ahmed Al Najjar, 27-year-old documentary film producer :
I see these attacks as the first Israeli nail in the coffin of our bid for UN state recognition in September.
What is happening in Gaza right now is a message from Israel to the world that no political force can impose anything on Israel, including the US administration. All in all, what we are going through, from violations of rights, is the accumulation of international silence since the birth of our plight until today's Israeli bombing.
Moreover, on the timing of the Israel attacks, everyone notes that Israel is targeting us, a civil population, even in the holy month of fasting and worshipping ... this brings Israel's claim of religious sanctity and rituals into question.

Kholoud Al Massri, 23-year-old university graduate :
I think in such a situation of frequent Israeli attacks on Gaza, firing rockets towards Israel seems to be our only means of resistance, when the rest of the world has abandoned us to face the illegal occupation alone.

Sahar Salem, 24-year-old labourer :
If an Israeli is killed on the moon, Israel would attack Gaza for revenge. By continuous terror attacks on neighbours, Israel thinks it can bring peace to its people, but in fact it only brings more hatred toward them.
As for the home-made rockets fired on Israel, that is meaningless, because they hit the poor, marginalised areas of Israel that the government of Israel doesn't care about. I hate that the poor and marginalised everywhere are always the less fortunate and the most likely to suffer.

Source
edit on 23/8/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Islam Under Attack

I think that Palestinians are really fighting Israelis - Occupying Invaders . They are paying the price for claiming the truth and they are paying for our silence . May be you ask me , what about Afghans or Iraqis . IMO , they are not fighting because Israel has not decided yet to become The Great Israel. And they ( majority of them ) are sleeping a good sleep. They have their TV , their western channels ( Entertainments) and even Arabic channels . They are not fighting for their freedom and independence , so be it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You know, time is running out for the whole Middle East region, including Israel. In the world to come, if you cannot be harmonious, you will not be at all.... The world is becoming weary of both the Arabs and the Jews.... There is a TRUE holocaust coming if they refuse to change their ways...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The whole Middle East has known nothing but conflict for the last 5000+ years. If they cannot conform to the age of love that is coming, then they will be extinguished from the world. It is really that simple. There will be no room for warmongers in the world that is coming. BELIEVE THAT!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
religion is the cause of whole this idiotic mess,
human never learn, so as these stupid g0D.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by requireduser

Well, I'm spiritual and not religious... There is a difference. I'm not a practitioner of any faith. I have my own personal beliefs and that's just that.

edit on 23-8-2011 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
"Islam under attack". Now THAT'S rich. I about fell out of my chair, laughing, when when I read that. That's funny.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Just curious, are you saying?

"The spoils of war belong to the Victors."

Or that they will eventually depopulate the region?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Thanks for your service vet!

I hope you realize that the website you link is a well-known propaganda site. Their intentions are to misinterpret and construe any story to make the Muslims look like savages.

Islam is under attack, and by proxy so is any religion. If we allow Islam to be taken down by absurd political misnomers than any religion can and will be next.

So don't laugh too hard.....you may need your strength to defend your own faith!
edit on 23-8-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

If they cannot conform to the age of love that is coming, then they will be extinguished from the world. It is really that simple. There will be no room for warmongers in the world that is coming. BELIEVE THAT!!!

I know much about the age of love you are talking about . The topic is every ones wish , but today I can't love some one who invades my land , flattens my home and points his gun at me.

This love which you are talking about , is beyond logic and reason. it is in contrast with denying ignorance and it is about buying more ignorance.

I think that typically the numb people who are not specially involved in Iraq , Afghanistan , Libya talk about love. The ones who don't understand losing the loved ones. The ones who just know how to write.

Well, I'm spiritual and not religious... There is a difference. I'm not a practitioner of any faith. I have my own personal beliefs and that's just that.

You can have your own xp , but be aware that time is short for you.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Thanks for your service vet!

I hope you realize that the website you link is a well-known propaganda site. Their intentions are to misinterpret and construe any story to make the Muslims look like savages.

Islam is under attack, and by proxy so is any religion. If we allow Islam to be taken down by absurd political misnomers than any religion can and will be next.

So don't laugh too hard.....you may need your strength to defend your own faith!

Perhaps you can explain whats not SAVAGE about the MUSLIM Iraqi Civil War. Five million
people displaced from their homes by MUSLIMS, 2 1/2 million are now refugees in foreign countries
from MUSLIMS in their own country. Tens of thousands or more killed in the name of their god.

edit on 23-8-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Perhaps you can explain whats not SAVAGE about the MUSLIM Iraqi Civil War. Five million people displaced from their homes by MUSLIMS, 2 1/2 million are now refugees in foreign countries from MUSLIMS in their own country. MUSLIMS in their own

You better judge fairly .

Are Iraqis only nation of Muslims living on earth or you are closing your eye and focusing intentionally ? May be they are some ignorant groups which are being helped by US indirectly (like Taliban).

IMHO : They are doing lots of wrong thing , because they have been oppressed for years before and after Saddam.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Civil War is a nasty thing to deal with....including the civil war we had in the US. I wonder if Christianity was the scapegoat way back then.?

Yes people have been displaced from their homes due to violence, but what does Islam have to do with it? Let's not forget that these are Muslims running from war not Islam, so I think to equate the violence with religion is intellectually dishonest.

How many Muslims are running from those violent Jews that are attacking Gaza? Actually, it's the state of Israel that is causing the violence, so we cannot blame Jews. See how your line of thinking falls flat on its face when tested against common sense?

I think you are either programmed politically to say those things.....or your a scared little person who fears the Muslim invasion because Hannity told you it was coming!
edit on 23-8-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by RRokkyy

Civil War is a nasty thing to deal with....including the civil war we had in the US. I wonder if Christianity was the scapegoat way back then.?

Yes people have been displaced from their homes due to violence, but what does Islam have to do with it? Let's not forget that these are Muslims running from war not Islam, so I think to equate the violence with religion is intellectually dishonest.

The civil war is between Suni Muslims and Shia Muslims.
That is ISLAM vs ISLAM.
It is brutal and barbaric over differences
most westerners would consider irrelevant.

I do not defend the Christians who
have committed many atrocities in the past.
All religions are political terrorist cults.
The American civil war was to end slavery in the southern states. It was
a war for freedom and justice and was totally justified.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by RRokkyy

Perhaps you can explain whats not SAVAGE about the MUSLIM Iraqi Civil War. Five million people displaced from their homes by MUSLIMS, 2 1/2 million are now refugees in foreign countries from MUSLIMS in their own country. MUSLIMS in their own

You better judge fairly .

IMHO : They are doing lots of wrong thing , because they have been oppressed for years before and after Saddam.

If that is how they treat each other, then how will they treat the Infidels?
They treat each other worse than Saddam.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I could really use some clarification. "Islam Under Attack." Are you talking primarily about Islam as a religion, a political system, a territory, or a people?

Islam as a religion isn't being attacked in the Middle East, or anywhere else I know of. (Except maybe a few loony Americans who burn books and otherwise act stupidly.) Muslims are allowed to vote in Israel, so I don't see this as a war against people as a race or ethnicity. What are you talking about?

When the peace you want is achieved, what will it look like? Will Israel's borders be just what they are now? Will the Israeli government have the same powers its always had?

Your signature includes "I hate to hate Americans - but there is no other way." Ok, so you have to hate Americans. Who else do you have to hate? Or, is it just us?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Isn't it strange? It's like Baptists murdering Methodists, and Methodists murdering Episcopalians.

It boggles the mind.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

I think our friend angeldoll made a very good observation. A Suni vs. Shia view may simplify it too much.

It is easy to generalize in situations where we have no first-hand experience and our information flows through too many "tainted" sources. I too believe Islam is under attack and no more so than our own American media and propaganda regurgitated by so many!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Muslims are allowed to vote in Israel

So god bless Israel , which kills Palestinians and let Muslims vote. Hypocrisy .

I don't see this as a war against people as a race or ethnicity. What are you talking about?

I am talking about numbing people , turning them into vegetables then giving them little freedom , which is hypocrisy.

They have started thei war in two different aspests :

1. Hard war : Like the war in Palestine , Afghanistan and Iraq . I see that there will be blood in Libya ,too. This kind of war is based on military forces.

2. Soft war : The war on Peoples minds and hearts : This war has already begun in west . They have immobilized people in west by MSM and entertainment system. They are starting this war on Islam and eastern Muslim countries .

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

The civil war is between Suni Muslims and Shia Muslims. That is ISLAM vs ISLAM. It is brutal and barbaric over differences most westerners would consider irrelevant.

There is civil war in Iraq .

That is a sign that US presence in Iraq is not necessary and they should leave Iraq so that local government and police could control the situation.

There are people being killed in Iraq daily because of suicide bombing. The people are always brainwashed and trained by CIA and Mosad.

Tiral of Iranian nuclear scientist killer

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join