It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dolphins may have the answer to USO bases....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I was watching this documentary on dolphins and whales the other night. Very interesting stuff. They were showing how intelligent the mammals are. They were playing new games for hours with bubble making machines.

One researcher who has monitored the Click Click language of dolphins reckons that within five years we will be have cracked dolphin talk and it will be possible to have full scale conversations with them. Amazing stuff, they are really intelligent animals.

Does this mean dolphins will set the record straight? Will they be able to tell us all the secrets of the deep like the truth behind USO activity and possible USO bases?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Dolphins do launch the USOs with their noses. Don't they?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

They must know so much about what's going on in the oceans. Just imagine what they know about the truth behind Atlantis! They speak to each other in Click Click talk so must pass down information about past events to their descendants. We all know UFOs exist and that some enter the oceans on a regular basis. They must have the key

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I guess the first thing the Whales and Dolphins will say is stop killing us , closely followed by stop dumping your rubbish in our home

If they are as intelligent as we expect they will play dumb and not talk to us .

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yeah right.

Maybe we could drink coffee with them?

This "research" is so wrong.
We can't have a conversation with animals!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Dolphins are not people, they are intelligent but not to that extent. I doubt they would even know what you were talking about. Just because they may see things does not mean they know what they are seeing.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I love dolphins, they are fantastic animals. But i doubt they could shed light on whats at the bottom of our oceans as they tend to live in shallow seas....and can only dive about 650ft.

Would be cool if we could talk to them though, im sure there are plenty of other things they can bring us up to speed with

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
This "research" is so wrong.
We can't have a conversation with animals!

Humans are animals. Isn't their behavior proof enough?

I doubt we will decipher the "click click" dolphin language in my lifetime though. Whoever said 5 years was being a bit delusional.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

If they are as intelligent as we expect they will play dumb and not talk to us .

Nah they will talk, dolphins are very friendly towards people. Maybe coax em round with a bucket of mackeral or salmon

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Dolphins are intelligent like dogs are intelligent- they can understand basic commands and such. But anyone hoping that cracking the dolphin communications is going to lead to deep conversations is going to be very disappointed. Their language is going to be limited to a couple of dozen things like "I'm hungry" and "I just went poo".

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I love dolphins, they are fantastic animals. But i doubt they could shed light on whats at the bottom of our oceans as they tend to live in shallow seas....and can only dive about 650ft.

Would be cool if we could talk to them though, im sure there are plenty of other things they can bring us up to speed with

They can dive to 650ft, that's interesting. So they will have seen the odd USO entering or emerging from the depths of the ocean. Imagine the secret military stuff they know about. Maybe as we get to know them better they will explain how they have learnt whale talk, dolphins chatting to whales. Maybe the whales have told dolphins about what's really going on down there in the deep and the dolphins can relay that information to us.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
Dolphins are intelligent like dogs are intelligent- they can understand basic commands and such. But anyone hoping that cracking the dolphin communications is going to lead to deep conversations is going to be very disappointed. Their language is going to be limited to a couple of dozen things like "I'm hungry" and "I just went poo".

Well the researcher reckoned the dolphin talk is very articulate. They have a full language, it's just translating it into human talk that's taking the time

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

But what about comprehension , they could have quite a wide vocabulary but if they cant comprehend the fact that we live on a rock in space surrounded by other rocks with living creatures living upon them then that's the end of the conversation .

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think many of you non-believers don't fully understand the intellect of dolphins....

Who are any of you to say they are just animals and would not be able to bring insight to humans?

Many of you seem quite sure about something you don't know much about. But why not, we're all here for opinions, I just wouldn't speak in absolutisms about something you don't understand.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, we know they are intelligent, but I wonder how their intelligence will translate into communicating with humans...I wonder how detailed their language is. Could we teach them ours? Maybe they can offer us some clues as to what creatures we though extinct that are still alive today. Maybe show them pictures or something, lol.

I suppose that your question is a pretty good one, and if we can actually communicate with them close to the way two humans would, and their language is sufficient, then they could probably tell us something.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Obviously their language won't be structured anything like any human language, but once it is cracked, we would certainly be able to communicate... Primates can learn and communicate via sign language, can't they? We don't how how intelligent they are, so this is certainly going to be something exciting.

www.healingtherapies.info...

They are already used as alternative therapy.. Such cool creatures

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Speaking with dolphins, that be cool. But I think that they as some people already said, would be pretty pissed at us for destroying their home. But maybe they forgive us since we're not to clever
They would no doubt about it, be able to help us understanding about the things living in the sea
They have spent alot more time down there anyway.

This thread got me thinking of an Star Trek movie, think it's the voyage home. Where a big probe comes to earth and they have to find whales to communicate back to it

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I agree, as one with the Ocean, I have spoken to many a dolphin. They have told me of Ancient tales of USO activity near Atlantis. I will try my best to communicate with another dolphin as soon as humanly possible but as I am currently on a pilgrimage on a mount in Switzerland, I have no access to the dolphins.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
First of all, I believe personally that the most likely scenario is that Dolphins are fully sentient and self-aware creatues, just as we humans are. The astonishing thing is that it has taken (is taking) humankind so long to figure this out. This in itself is testimony to our monumental self-importance and insecurity in thinking that we are the only sentient race (on this planet).. Though that is a personal belief of mine there is evidence for this out there, any scientist who has worked with dolphins always seems to come out the other side thinking they are more intelligent that is generally accepted.

Scientists say dolphins should be treated as 'non-human persons'

Secondly, it is likely we will be able to communicate with dolphins (and other cetaceans such as whales) this century, maybe even befoe mid-century, simply because researches have finally 'twigged' to the fact that dolphins have a sophisticated comminication system (language). Of course there will be massive difficulties in translation and perception, as they have a completely different world space than we do, but I dont think they would be so simple as to not realize what 'land' is or any nonsense like that. So they probably are a primarily oral culture (and dont forget that not all dolphins know each other or have the same culture, let alone how this relates to the numerous cetacean species, all of which are sapient) so they would likely have oral storytelling, legends, myths, just as we do so to make a longish story short, they must have their own mystery sightings, paranormal experiences etc. just a we do. Perhaps we will someday have a Dolphin conspiracy section on ATS!

S & F to the OP for thinking of this, I hope communication with our cetacean world-mates will be soon!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

But what about comprehension , they could have quite a wide vocabulary but if they cant comprehend the fact that we live on a rock in space surrounded by other rocks with living creatures living upon them then that's the end of the conversation .

I agree
They can only see and hear whats going on in their world. Unless they walked the earth at some point in their evolution, they are not able to really see how OUR evolution has taken place here in land. Occasionally flipping in and out of the water isnt gonna do much

top topics

<<   2 >>

join